Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) (78007 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Nate Iszac caught the enormous wolf eel off the coast of Alaska earlier this month and posed with it for a few photographs for Facebook before throwing it back in the water

A fisherman who reeled in a "real-life sea monster" that is known for having a nasty bite held it a few inches away from his face for a photoshoot.

Nate Iszac, 39, caught the scary looking fish off the coast of Alaska earlier this month and took a very close look at its gigantic jaw and razor sharp teeth.

He posed for a few photographs with the creature, which was later identified as a wolf eel.

Wolf eels can grow to over 7ft long and they use their powerful jaws to crush their prey.

Nate said: "When we saw it there was a nervous excitement in the air.

"I have seen them before and know they can bite very hard so we were cautious."

Nate, who lives in Oregon in the US, said he caught the enormous eel in the Bering Sea, just off Akutan Island in Alaska, on March 9.

But he threw the eel back after taking a few photographs for Facebook, and said it swam away unharmed.

After spotting the snaps on social media, one person wrote: "That's a real-life sea monster."

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/fisherman-captures-real-life-sea-23769434

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by HacheNoire: 4:02am On Mar 23, 2021
See as the fish resemble Ned Nwoko

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by ValCon888: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Nasty looking fish.
If it was caught in Nigeria, the ugliness will still beautify a pot of soup.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by izuch(m): 5:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Finally na still pepper soup material.

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2021
ValCon888:
Nasty looking fish.
If it was caught in Nigeria, the ugliness will still beautify a pot of soup.

Stomach infrastructure tinz naa

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by ahnie: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2021
keenly following
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by AlphaLover: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2021
ahnie:
keenly following
Hmmmm

Hello
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Na ugly fish dey sweet pass....

6 Likes

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
The wideness of the fish mouth reminds me of Felicia wide Puna...

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
weird
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Yemike(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Weird but yummy
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Poco abeg come and do your thing

cc Pocohontas

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by merieam16(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Yemike:
Weird but yummy
Hmm...na dem.U don chop am b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Nate Iszac caught the enormous wolf eel off the coast of Alaska earlier this month and posed with it for a few photographs for Facebook before throwing it back in the water

shocked shocked shocked He threw it back in the water This guy and his crew need to come learn work from my naija brothers/sisters cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Sijo01:

shocked shocked shocked He threw it back in the water This guy and his crew need to come learn work from my naija brothers/sisters cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley smiley smiley
The summary/ lesson could be "I can't eat what I don't know" smiley even though he is a fisher man, he has limits to what he can capture/ Consume..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Olagokeisaac: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2021
3 reasons you have to be an affiliate marketer

1) Affiliate programs are cheap to set up - you don't need thousands or millions of naira to start, you can start with relatively with no money as long has you have internet connection and you are on social media

2) It's not risky to do - The reason being that you are not creating any product yourself, all you do is find an evergreen product that sells like crazy, and you help them promote the product..

3) It's a nice side hustle that will literally put millions in your account, and it can be done anywhere you are, you don't need a physical office

Why the wait...if you will want to know how you can earn 6 figures as an Affiliate Marketer, contact me on whatsapp on 09038004141. You will be added to the free class group and have access to materials for free

Contact me now on Whatsapp on 09038004141

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Yemike(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
merieam16:
Hmm...na dem.U don chop am b4
Sea foods are always yummy
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Richy4:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
The summary/ lesson could be "I can't eat what I don't know" smiley even though he is a fisher man, he has limits to what he can capture/ Consume..

We don't care in this part of the world o cheesy
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by osamz007: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
shocked lucky catch! Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
J
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
u can never see this kinda thing in Africa sha
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:
Young man be guided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fresh meme..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fukushima fish....
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omo this one nah fish...
cool cool cool
Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pepper soup can never be ugly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Below is the quoted moniker,

He is the darker version.
Fear guys with sagging scrotum, they don't get tired easily. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.