Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity (61034 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Bimpe29: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
adenigga:

Leah remains a poster child and symbol of a failed state that can’t protect its children.

Failed state indeed.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by delpee(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Statistically speaking , Leah was the one that made it hard for the Islamic terrorist to release her .... When those fake Muslim told her renounce her religion. ...she should have do it... I'm sure they would have realeased her too..... and when she's finally safe .... She would renounce the Islamic religion and go back to her Christianity ..... But instead she chosed to stay there with those criminals , while her parents are mourning and wailing every day ....... Mtchewwwww ......

You have forgotten that renouncing Islam is a death sentence in line with Sharia law. Let's just say that it's most unfortunate that the kidnapping took place ( and is still taking place). May God in His infinite mercy bring her back home safely. Nothing is impossible with God.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2021
BKsoul:
i know you are catching fun, like you are catching cruise, please my dear brother do not catch cruise at the expense of another man's pain.
see dear, its not about catching fun or cruise, it's about even if she is set free today, she might come back because those kids. we the citizens are the ones who subjected her to rape by not kicking the government. and the government is the one giving orgasm by continuos empowerin the terrorist
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by jubrilcastle(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
delpee:

You have forgotten that renouncing Islam is a death sentence in line with Sharia law. Let's just say that it's most unfortunate that the kidnapping took place ( and is still taking place). May God in His infinite mercy bring her back home safely. Nothing is impossible with God.

So all northerners that are born in Islam die as Muslim. No convert? Let's not deceive ourselves. She should have accepted there terms then go back for baptism. There are Muslim from the north who are Christians today
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
One day is one day...!!

GOD is a rewarder of all things...!!

Abeg shut up about your useless, toothless and feckless God that does fackall for you and will do nothing for her.

She will be raaped and raaped and raaped and be producing useless kids for some illiterate, dumb, psychopathic other religious moooron like her before she is dumped & released OR mistakenly killed by Nigerian military.

Your God will do fackall about it.

Continue wasting your time with some useless "God".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
see dear, its not about catching fun or cruise, it's about even if she is set free today, she might come back because those kids. we the citizens are the ones who subjected her to rape by not kicking the government. and the government is the one giving orgasm by continuos empowerin the terrorist
i understand you perfectly, but this wasn't the way you put it before...no wahala... God will come to our rescue in this nigeria....
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Even the Americans know nigeria is a "failed state that cant protect its citizen".........LOLZ i laugh in ogoni language
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
I am begginning to lose faith in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Ever8090:
God has something for her by allowing her remain in captivity to be sexualy molested by some Islamic useless cows abi!!

This is the fooolish brainwash we raise Nigerian kids with?

What useless thing does your useless, toothless and feckless God have for her while her life, future and psychology is being destroyed?

This is the kind of useless belief in this dumb God that made the child to choose her religion over her freedom. Now she is a permanent sex slave.

Can you go and shove your God in the gutter in front of your house please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2021
houseontherock:
She should have just renounced christianity to get freedom, she would have been freed along with others, ask God for forgiveness and continue her peaceful christian life. Giving birth to baby terrorists is not a better option IMO

Don't mind the mugus.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
You may be right, Sarah.
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

Just being realistic , please crydon’t swarm me . embarassed
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Springboot: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.
The nation at large failed her.
The Christian community most especially.
All out Christian leaders have been silent and continue with life.
So unfortunate, takes a US based organisation to be following up on her.
God will surely deliver her from captivity, one day.

She failed herself, she had the opportunity to leave with other girls but she decided to stay back so she can be having sex with men. I don't pity her at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Racoon:
God didnt promised us a smooth sailing while we journey as pilgrims in this cursed world but promised to be with us through it all.Leah Shariabu be encouraged sis.

Find a better God.

A God that cannot promise you (talk less of guarantee you) a smooth sail in a world he supposedly made and can control is a useless God you should sack.

Following such God is as dumb as being the child of Dangote and he says he cannot promise you free and high quality education.

Don't waste your time worshipping useless, toothless and feckless Gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by dalass(f): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

If she's your sister or even your daughter. Will you forget about her?

Islam is a terrorist religion. Forcing someone to accept a religious belief is terrorism.

And that's how it has been spread since its inception. .... Jihadists ... Janja weed people...

Release Leah oh! Wicked rapists... Like how do you force someone to convert and marry
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by JooJae: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Katuul:

You wonder how the baby will grow in the midst of bandits
and that's why you open that smelling mouth and laugh?
You never wondered about the pains, the weeping, the agony, the trauma...
You must be a very selfish idiot

Where did I laugh in the comment? Are you finding it difficult to read?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by bammo: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
you're 100% right. but have you ever protested to the government to rescue the girl? i know you have not, which means you're sick and depraved too for being selfish and refusing to acknowledged the truth like our leaders
I just hope your children wont be as foolish as you are, otherwise the next generation will be littered with your rubbish seeds
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by freemi(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.
so sad
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Lazenby007(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:

Dear, don't say that! You don't know GOD's plan.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Indispensable85(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Where are the prophets?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by sinola(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2021
OMG, these BH uncircumcised bigots keep taking turns on this innocent girl... What is so special in this girls toto.
May God help her.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Chibuking1402(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2021
houseontherock:
She should have just renounced christianity to get freedom, she would have been freed along with others, ask God for forgiveness and continue her peaceful christian life. Giving birth to baby terrorists is not a better option IMO
Do you think those boko haram guys are stupid? Do you think they don't know she's the only Christian girl among the abductees? Even if she renounce her faith, they won't still release her because they know if they do, she will quickly go back to her faith immediately she regained her freedom,so forget about "she refused to renounce" nonsense, it's a propaganda. They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Lazenby007(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

Abeg shut up about your useless, toothless and feckless God that does fackall for you and will do nothing for her.

She will be raaped and raaped and raaped and be producing useless kids for some illiterate, dumb, psychopathic other religious moooron like her before she is dumped & released OR mistakenly killed by Nigerian military.

Your God will do fackall about it.

Continue wasting your time with some useless "God".
Easy bro,I feel your anger and pain on this issue.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by PrinceMajestic: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol. I thought Christians have been praying to jesus and God to save her since 2017? So what happened ? Did God even save her from every day rape in the first place? Admit the truth there's no God and live in reality of the mystic billion years old universe.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by TruthHurts1(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Your mother and sisters will enjoy that kind of orgasm as well.

Shedrack777:
you're 100% right. but have you ever protested to the government to rescue the girl? i know you have not, which means you're sick and depraved too for being selfish and refusing to acknowledged the truth like our leaders
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Jrevelation(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2021
To rescue this girl Nigeria need full power enforcement ,I mean powerful war force if not till changing of government nothing can be done during this burial government

BOKO HARAM had been in existence close a decade now and you think their war will come to an end easily ,they have enlarge their cost and getting more powerful
In one of the video of shekau made then he said all his brothers should take over Nigeria and the result of that statement he made is what is making all fulani taking over south south and south west forest ..
All the fulan listen to his videos he made all the very well and understand his insinaution his like a Legend to them

Go and watch all the videos the Boko Haram Leader very well then you will understand his the true leader of all the Fulani

He speak Kanuri
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.

Just imagine if this girl was one of Buhari's daughters or Oshibajo daughters.

Would she stay a month in captivity?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2021
BKsoul post=100131686]I am begginning to lose faith in God.[/quote] WHAT??
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2021
This is heartbreaking. These terrorists have snatched her innocence and her childho from her.

I can begin to imagine how her parents are feeling right now. Prayers for Leah and all her loved ones.

Sorry your country failed you
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Betscoreodds: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
Do you see that girl, quote me any where, God will see her through all of these, God will set her free and God will bless her
We shall celebrate that girl here on nairaland and the world will know that she serves a living God.

Her testimony will shake this country or whatever ever remains of it.

Amen
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Calmdude4:
BKsoul post=100131686]I am begginning to lose faith in God. WHAT??
I swear.... i thought he is a loving father.. why is he allowing his children to suffer this way??
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by sulaak(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:

We must never bring ourselves to the level of terrorist. Nigerians must not give up on all the girls that have been kidnapped and raped by terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.