Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (60706 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Kriss216:
4th baby mama?

Chioma is very selfish, self centered and foolish! So, she be wan personalize Davido before

Girls are naturally cheap, just flash money and watch them open legs like a fountain of river.
personalize Davido? So she forced Davido to engage her? You really need your head checked man

5 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Versionite4life: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Damn!

Wahala dey like mallam, if you spell am backward e go remain the same.

6 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
No child is a mistake no matter the circumstances of his/her birth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Some women though.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Better to pregnant them than waste the sperm grin

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Please what is'baby Mama'again.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2021
This one no resemble davido at all..
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Carbon copy

Chioma can keep hiding Ifeanyi from David when pikin grow he go find him papa.

Selfish girl, Chioma acting like David did not have baby Mamas before she agreed to get pregnant for him.

3 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is actually 5th, Chioma is 4th and was aware they were both pregnant but smiling to camera to feign happiness. There's a controversial one in Ibadan older than Imade.
They are all gold digging fools, there's enough money for child support.
Soon, Chioma will release half nude pictures and say she is not bothered. Just look at what girls are doing with their Prime age.
If you are not a divorcee, seperated, widow or single and old, only greed and foolishness can make you go for a serial baby daddy.

Father DMW, be like na you and all of them dey live for the same house, this one that you are helping Davido count all the baby mamas and you know who knew what

If some of you faced your own lives the way you face celebrity people's lives, you would be making more bank than them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Eillyeillz(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Would have said she's pretty, but can't tell if she is behind all that make up.

Happy birthday to the little man.

4 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Kingcalls: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
They all deserve it... they are all schemers, chioma inclusive...how come they have never been pregnant for another man...thats cos they will not , but davido got fame and money ...more girls will still get pregnant for him..thats the hypocrisy in women

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Golan007: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:
Dawson means the son of Daw.

Davidson means the son of David

Be sure before you post.

4 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Why is Chioma wasting her life with this chronic womanizer called Davido. She should remember what happened to Precious former Fani Kayode's wife.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
So davido no de use condom angry
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
How can a guy make all the cash as a single person only to be colonised by one babe who u met after u made money,and your money attracted them? Davido groove your life. U are entitled to as many of these bitches as u deem fit. If u were one broke ass guy, none would have flocked around u. No send any body o, even if Dem give u son. That na their new strategy.... "I already have a son for him, so he will commit to me, by God's grace , he is mine and mine Alone". Nonsense and ingredients statement from lazy whores.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
If a man starts accumulating wives like shoes,no amount of women will satisfy him

Even if they bring the whole of Lagos olosho and put inside a room with him,he go still dey marry dey go

The moment a man starts spreading his sperm about,he cannot stop.its like prostitution.the moment a girl starts exchanging vagyna for money,she can't stop.not even marriage can change/stop her

He go still impregnate 5,6,7,8,9,10 any so on

Though I won't totally blame him 100 percent.the impact of a mom in a boy's life is very essential and irreplaceable.the moment a boy looses his mom in his childhood/ formative age or didn't have the opportunity to experience motherly love or kindness at a young age,o bo! he will be looking for his mom in the vagyna of different olosho.its that motherly void in Davido that is missing and he's looking for in the wrong places.
Tuface and Wizkid nko?.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Davido Na ashawo man

3 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Reex12(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
she pretty
davido get eye jare
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
247Dior:
personalize Davido? So she forced Davido to engage her? You really need your head checked man

Engage her where?

She is self centered period!
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Igbo girls can't learn any thing. Chioma leave Davido and find life. Davido is a typical Yoruba man he can never stop running after girls. Remember Precious and Fani Kayode.

5 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Davido Na ashawo man
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Allakent: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Davido right now smiley wink wink

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:

Dawson means "son of david"

3 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by edoairways: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Kriss216:
4th baby mama?

Chioma is very selfish, self centered and foolish! So, she be wan personalize Davido before

[b]Girls are naturally cheap, just flash money and watch them open legs like a fountain of [/b]river.
Not all of them
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Tolexander:

Leave the op make him dey type rubbish.....
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2021
grin This Boy sha
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I can't wait to become his 5th baby mama

Yea,i know you can't.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by AgentGoat: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
alphaconde:
before I married there was the temptation of just getting a girl pregnant and having a child and continue my life as a bachelor and father.

but I considered that my father didn't do such to me. I proceeded to have a family.

me my wife and my cute sons.

in all my life there's no greater happiness than what I feel around this circle.

baby mama, baby papa, multiple wives multiple husbands, divorce personally are all reckless lifestyles. lets avoid it.

You are a wise man

4 Likes

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
descarado:
Flavour know how body be am.

Tuface is now a motivational speaker.

Imaginary billions will finish one day.

Girls still don't learn.

It's the poor kids that one day will wanna kill one another over inheritance that I pity.
Gbam, well said wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.