Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (60626 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
If a man starts accumulating wives like shoes,no amount of women will satisfy him

Even if they bring the whole of Lagos olosho and put inside a room with him,he go still dey marry dey go

The moment a man starts spreading his sperm about,he cannot stop.its like prostitution.the moment a girl starts exchanging vagyna for money,she can't stop.not even marriage can change/stop her

He go still impregnate 5,6,7,8,9,10 any so on

Though I won't totally blame him 100 percent.the impact of a mom in a boy's life is very essential and irreplaceable.the moment a boy looses his mom in his childhood/ formative age or didn't have the opportunity to experience motherly love or kindness at a young age,o bo! he will be looking for his mom in the vagyna of different olosho.its that motherly void in Davido that is missing and he's looking for in the wrong places.
that's a lie bro ,who won do baby daddy go do baby daddy who no still won do no go do.from your second and third paragraph that's were his problem lies
Reasons I choted you.
I grow up without experiencing motherly love
cause I lost her at a very tender age fatherly love once nothing to write home about.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Toearn: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
oh
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
safarigirl:

Do you see me dropping theories on anybody's life here?

Bett r go and find what you will use your life to do, instead of making up your own theory about what is going on with people you have no direct access to.
Upload your bank account to show how much you have made more than them. Mumu is questioning and quoting someone he doesn't have direct access to.
You do reasonable things with your life, let's see how rich you are, amukunmeko. 4th baby mama agent, e go pain you diee!
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

Ever heard of lease?

Not all private jets are owned by private individuals.

Also i never said they can't afford it, i simply said no genco or disco is profitable. Most can't even break even.
Lease 2 Private jets? He owns a Private University, do you know that?
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
EJanni:

You're right but it becomes wrong when it's done irresponsibly.

That, we can both agree on.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

You silly insufferable idiot.

That's the statement of Mainstream, and they own a whole fleet of businesses.

This is not their genco's statement

Imagine digging back to 2018 to buttress an argument in 2021.

You're such a damn idiot.

lol no need arguing with you. I was part of the audit team one of the years lol. You cant know more than me
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Lease 2 Private jets? He owns a Private University, do you know that?

So?

The smartest business people lease rather than own PJs because of costs. It's much cheaper to lease than own.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
ednut1:
lol no need arguing with you. I was part of the audit team one of the years lol. You cant know more than me

You keep bragging you're part of the audit team but all you provided was a 3 year old fragment of the parent company's financials.

You're just an online braggart.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Guyman111: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I can't wait to become his 5th baby mama
Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

You keep bragging you're part of the audit team but all you provided was a 3 year old fragment of the parent company's financials.

You're just an online braggart.
they manage about 3 dams in Nigeria, has no parent company. Go to their website and read the financials shikena. You were provided facts but still you don't wanna learn smh

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Foxie: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
If a man starts accumulating wives like shoes,no amount of women will satisfy him

Even if they bring the whole of Lagos olosho and put inside a room with him,he go still dey marry dey go

The moment a man starts spreading his sperm about,he cannot stop.its like prostitution.the moment a girl starts exchanging vagyna for money,she can't stop.not even marriage can change/stop her

He go still impregnate 5,6,7,8,9,10 any so on

Though I won't totally blame him 100 percent.the impact of a mom in a boy's life is very essential and irreplaceable.the moment a boy looses his mom in his childhood/ formative age or didn't have the opportunity to experience motherly love or kindness at a young age,o bo! he will be looking for his mom in the vagyna of different olosho.its that motherly void in Davido that is missing and he's looking for in the wrong places.
I hope you know his elder brother, whom they both lost their mom is legally married and didn't give birth out of wedlock? Please don't give excuse for unruly and immoral behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by Tregmas: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
alphaconde:
before I married there was the temptation of just getting a girl pregnant and having a child and continue my life as a bachelor and father.

but I considered that my father didn't do such to me. I proceeded to have a family.

me my wife and my cute sons.

in all my life there's no greater happiness than what I feel around this circle.

baby mama, baby papa, multiple wives multiple husbands, divorce personally are all reckless lifestyles. lets avoid it.
You have said it all my brother those who value family mind their step

Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Can you recollect why Davido's uncle lost his governorship seat? Why did the Chioma lose the N100m contract? They detected she was not a qualified chef. Instead of enrolling in a Catering school, she is flaunting wigs, clothes and watches on the Internet.
Why did Davido and his family bother acquiring degrees if it is not important? Education is an added advantage.
More qualified as what? She knows next to nothing about catering, Davido says he has a chef.
So, if Sheraton or any big name wants to employ chefs, they will leave the graduates who are well trained with experience to employ a drop out who doesn't even cook in her kitchen because she is carrying a tag of Davido's 4th baby mama?
You dated a rich guy for about 3 years, you can't boast of a foreign degree, car, property nor business you made through him. Only wigs, clothes and
What a fool!
Education is good but it's not a ticket to wealth
Stop arguing blindly and digest my words
He lost his Governorship title but still richer than many graduates including you and many graduates out there
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
BaeMercy:
Education is good but it's not a ticket to wealth
Stop arguing blindly and digest my words
He lost his Governorship title but still richer than many graduates including you and many graduates out there
You are the one arguing blindly here because I wrote it up there that it is an added advantage. He should have been a governor now. Why is Obaseki in and out of courts? If you are educated, you learn how to take stock to save your business. What about legal agreements? Have you not seen people being tricked into legal agreements because they are not enlighten?
She is parading herself as a chef, but she is not. If she had gone to a catering school after losing the contract, she should have gone back to negotiate for it, which should have opened more doors but decided to be flaunting, once more, education is an added advantage.
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You are the one arguing blindly here because I wrote it up there that it is an added advantage. He should have been a governor now. Why is Obaseki in and out of courts? If you are educated, you learn how to take stock to save your business. What about legal agreements? Have you not seen people being tricked into legal agreements because they are not enlighten?
She is parading herself as a chef, but she is not. If she had gone to a catering school after losing the contract, she should have gone back to negotiate for it, which should have opened more doors but decided to be flaunting, once more, education is an added advantage.
oga na your headache
she's making her money more than you
keep. sweating on it
no time
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
BaeMercy:
oga na your headache
she's making her money more than you
keep. sweating on it
no time
Making money indeed! Where has she ever worked and what does she do for a living?
Occupation-- Davido's 4th baby mama.
Person wen dey use Davido money buy pant!
Audio money that she cannot even produce a car she bought for herself, not to talk of buying a property nor establishing a business. Mtchew.
You are talking how she is richer than people but not stating if you are inclusive.
Audio money!
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Making money indeed! Where has she ever worked and what does she do for a living?
Occupation-- Davido's 4th baby mama.
Person wen dey use Davido money buy pant!
Audio money that she cannot even produce a car she bought for herself, not to talk of buying a property nor establishing a business. Mtchew.
You are talking how she is richer than people but not stating if you are inclusive.
Audio money!
Your arguments are baseless
Stop killing yourself over people's lifestyle
Go and work for your own money
Audio money, are you the one feeding her and her kid?
Omini knowest
I don't have time for this worthless arguments
Don't mention me on your long Epistle again
Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
BaeMercy:
Your arguments are baseless
Stop killing yourself over people's lifestyle
Go and work for your own money
Audio money, are you the one feeding her and her kid?
Omini knowest
I don't have time for this worthless arguments
Don't mention me on your long Epistle again
Na Davido dey buy pant for the jobless gold digging prostitute. Useless and brainless bitch with everything audio! Gold digger from Biafra, e don play penalty enter corner. Are you the one helping me to make my money?
Occupation --Davido's child welfare collector

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.