Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Is He Now Silent??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is He Now Silent??? (280 Views)

'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He Now Silent??? by Whoube99(f): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2021
My problem is not whether Buhari is a monumental failure or a colossal disaster that ever befall this Country, but my major concerns and worries is about the deafening silence of Rev.Fr.Ejike Dibia Mbaka on myriads of very nauseating issues that has been ongoing in this failed State since buhari climbed the saddle.
Why is Mbaka silent
He had told the world & his gullible zombies that buhari is the messiah his " adoration ministry " was expecting & waited for, for years.
I thought Mbaka had told the world that buhari pigeons flew as a sign of goodness, so what has change
Is Mbaka more happier now than he use to be
Why is this god of man (Mbaka) not consulting his Oracle to tell him why buhari had to, and has actually dragged the soul of Nigeria to the cliff.
Mbaka why
Like Mbaka, like Balaam!
Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by JooJae: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Many Nigerian Pastors are FAKE! Take it or Leave it!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by Whoube99(f): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2021
JooJae:

You are on point sir
Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by SarkinYarki: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
JooJae:

All fake trust me
Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by Anigreat: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
shocked

Whoever take this men parading themselves as men of God do it at his or her own peril.

Mbaka said that Jubril Alsundani is the messiah that everyone should desire as that's what God revealed to him. But it surprises me to see a messiah that turned a disaster right from day one in office.

You dont need a seer or spirit of discernment to know that father mbaka is a cone man and fake.

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by adadike(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Ike gwulu
Re: Why Is He Now Silent??? by junketer(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
No sane person listens to mbaka and the so called pastors and prophets all over nigeria whose only duty is to prophesy evil and doom.
Buhari is the messiah my asssssss

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Chair Arewa House Lecture In Kaduna / Attack On Ortom: Kyari leads Police Special Investigation Task Force to Makurdi / Atedo Peterside: PH Refinery Generated Zero Revenue In 2019 Incurred N47bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.