Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,467 members, 6,347,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 08:09 AM

Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets (2082 Views)

What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? / The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 8:56am On Mar 23
This is one of the best budget friendly Bluetooth headset you can get!
The Wsmai STN-39 Will leave you speechless considering the price.

Features include
1. Great bass sound for audiophiles. You'll be amazed!
2. Strong battery life: This can go upto 10 hours and will be suitable when travelling or exercising.
3. Nice ergonomic design: Nicely shaped with a plain design that gives it a premium look.
4. Bluetooth 5.0 for a seamless connection

It comes in 3 colours and sold at an affordable price of just 6000 naira

You really need to get one to confirm for yourself

1 Like

Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23
You'll really love this

Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Offpoint1: 6:46am On Mar 24
mikkycoins:

Features include
2. Strong battery life: This can go upto 10 hours and will be suitable when travelling or exercising.
3. Nice ergonomic design: Nicely shaped with a plain design that gives it a premium look.

I need it bro, but it'll be pay on delivery...
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 7:05am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:

I need it bro, but it'll be pay on delivery...
No problem, Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Offpoint1: 8:28am On Mar 24
mikkycoins:
No problem, Chat me on WhatsApp
Reach me via the number on my signature
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24
Offpoint1:

Reach me via the number on my signature
ok
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 7:35am On Mar 25
Other colours available too
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 5:54am On Mar 26
Pink

Rare sweet pink !

Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26
Just 6000 naira only
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by AmadorSays: 1:18pm On Mar 28
still enjoying my Hipods, but might consider this someday sha

1 Like

Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Owopariola: 3:33pm On Mar 28
what happens when the battery gets pregnant or spoil?
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Kunja2: 4:23pm On Mar 28
I would have loved to get this but I think I'll just get a earpod
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29
Owopariola:
what happens when the battery gets pregnant or spoil?
I think it can be changed
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29
Kunja2:
I would have loved to get this but I think I'll just get a earpod
Quality earbuds are also available
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 6:39am On Apr 04
Happy Easter
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by ichidodo(m): 9:18am On Apr 04
mikkycoins:
Happy Easter
Location?..
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04
ichidodo:
Location?..
Iyana ipaja Lagos and Akwa Anambra state
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 7:13am On Apr 05
Affordable
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06
Quality earbuds also available
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07
Black colour left in Akwa
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10
Great quality
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Theanyanwu: 2:17pm On Apr 10
In as much as this is good but I prefer convenience hence I bought hipod
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by Theanyanwu: 2:18pm On Apr 10
mikkycoins:

Quality earbuds are also available
how much
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10
Theanyanwu:
how much
10000 naira
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26
Black no longer available in Lagos
Other colours available
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 8:46am On May 19
Available
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 4:07pm On May 24
mikkycoins:

Features include

Available in Akwa
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01
Available
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by ospreywin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01
I need a wireless Bluetooth earphone that can receive call very well. I'm always busy at work with my phone and I get distracted by receiving calls so I need a Bluetooth that has good battery and can receive calls clearly
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01
ospreywin:
I need a wireless Bluetooth earphone that can receive call very well. I'm always busy at work with my phone and I get distracted by receiving calls so I need a Bluetooth that has good battery and can receive calls clearly
You can try this Qcy T1c Bluetooth earbud. It's hands free and good.

The headset also has a long lasting battery life and can do the job too if you don't mind a bulky stuff on your head.

Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by ospreywin(m): 6:18am On Jun 02
mikkycoins:

You can try this Qcy T1c Bluetooth earbud. It's hands free and good.

The headset also has a long lasting battery life and can do the job too if you don't mind a bulky stuff on your head.
How much is the earbud and are you sure when receiving call I don't need to be shouting before trey hear me. The headset is too bulky, I was using oraimo necklace 2 before someone stole it and it's very costly now
Re: Probably one of the best affordable Bluetooth Headsets by mikkycoins(m): 7:44am On Jun 02
ospreywin:

How much is the earbud and are you sure when receiving call I don't need to be shouting before trey hear me. The headset is too bulky, I was using oraimo necklace 2 before someone stole it and it's very costly now
A trial will convince you on it. It's very good.
It's just 8k only
There's an affordable sports neckband available .
Picture attached

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIRTEL When Will You Be To Give Nigerians This Kind Of Plan,( Pixs) / Woooooow Mtn 200mb For 200naira.900naira For 1gb / Cracked! How To Get Airtel 3gb With #200 With Speedo Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.