Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist (25673 Views)

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by PROPHETmichael: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist Who Claimed To Be A Final Year Student Of The Institution

The Management of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom state has distanced itself from self-confessed cultist, Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo, pictured above, who was recently arrested for the killing and beheading Ugochukwu Igwilo, an alleged member of a rival group, Neo - Black Movement ( Confraternity), on March 6, IgbereTV reports.

Nzubechukwu during his interview with newsmen claimed he is a final year student of the Maritime Academy.

In a statement made available to IgbereTV, the academy stated that Nzubechukwu's claim was false. According to the statement, Ndubechukwu indeed enrolled in the academy in 2014 but was later disenrolled in 2016 as he consistently failed his courses.

Read the statement below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385712/maritime-academy-distances-cultist-claimed-final-year-student-institution/

This is a big lie. Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, is the headquarters of where cultist are groomed in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
I dropped out of a maritime school

Once you are enrolled, there’s 80% chance of joining Buccaneers or Eiye confra in most maritime schools in Nigeria.

Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by micflo28(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
how stupid can they be posting a killing video online and expecting to be famous. Na still this type of people that will rig elections to be leaders and you wonder where leadership lunacy took root from.

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Tommmy(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Draslo:

No mind them. Cultists full their school and they know it. I did an OTF course there make dem no whine person.

This is an ex cadet speaking... cultism is not allowed in MAN Oron.

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Freemasonry: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2021
See as the guy come humble for police net.
This is the same person that was chanting and echoing vikantical nonsense in the video where they butchered the other foolish young man.
I don’t see any of that braggadocio since his arrest.

Shun cultism now!

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Calmdude4: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Nothing like cultism in MAN(maritime academy of nigeria) we are all discipline and cultured. the presence of naval personnels hinders every bad plot, the students safety are 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by ec0malchemist(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Freemasonry:
See as the guy come humble for police net.
This is the same person that was chanting and echoing vikantical nonsense in the video where they butchered the other foolish young man.
I don’t see any of that braggadocio since his arrest.

Shun cultism now!

you get the video ?
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Kenneth10110(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Failure is an orphan, had it been he had achieved a huge success they would have been all over him and even published him pictures on their website as a role model for new and existing cadets.

If you were in their shoes you'll accept him ?. There are some things that can just ruin ones reputation. Since na failure talk start mingling with the jobless youths in your area.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Godpikin4real(f): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Failure na bastard
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by subcbouy: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Draslo:

No, mind them. Cultists full their school and they know it. I did an OTF course there make dem no whine person.

All you people mentioning me, continue to live in denial. Even if cultism isn't openly practiced on campus doesn't mean the school is devoid of it.
They would have practiced an open cultism, since the school has devoided that, what do we do know?
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Blessing9853: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by luluman: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Failure is an orphan, had it been he had achieved a huge success they would have been all over him and even published him pictures on their website as a role model for new and existing cadets.
Why dont you claim him to be your uncle?
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by effty(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Draslo:

No mind them. Cultists full their school and they know it. I did an OTF course there make dem no whine person.

All you people mentioning me, continue to live in denial. Even if cultism isn't openly practised on campus doesn't mean the school is devoid of it.
You can only be secretive about it while on campus. You can't even meet anywhere on campus. Meanwhile, you can just leave the campus to go anywhere you like. Think about it.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by effty(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
jirehUB:

Once you are enrolled, there’s 80% chance of joining Buccaneers or Eiye confra in most maritime schools in Nigeria.

Fact
Why did you drop out? Poor academic performance?
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by texazzpete(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine lumping Students Union and cultism together. Na WA
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Onogiede(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
That innocent girlfriend of his now go come dey lonely,.. please who know her,.may she contact me, make I dey help am for the main time
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by 27Pushing30: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oga even if he became a superstar he cannot claim he graduated from a certain school and that school will say yes when no is the answer.

Even Zuckerberg na drop out e no hide am.

Back in school i was SHOCKED by the number of cultists in the school who actually were not students i.e
1.They gained admission but stopped coming to class/ paying school fees or writing exams after maybe year 1 or 2 and school delisted them as students.
2. They came to write PUME and failed, rather than return home they'd claim they got admission and subsequently use forged documents to fool their parents to receive school fees et al.

You'd be surprised how many people roam inside universities daily, enter class, do night class but are no longer students
Karlovych:

2 Likes

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
D no wan lose customer grin
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by shyvicky: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
The guy said, I am supposed to be in final year, maritime academy, oron, this to me does not imply that he is a student, it means he was once a student and currently not there. Anyway it's good to hear from maritime academy itself

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
effty:
Why did you drop out? Poor academic performance?

No bro
Financial issues
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by baseb: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Failure is an orphan, had it been he had achieved a huge success they would have been all over him and even published his pictures on their website as a role model for new and existing cadets.

You 've said it. Uniben did the same thing to a student who was killed by the police only for the relations to bring out his registration papers for that session. I don't know if uniben ever responded to that.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Freemasonry: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
ec0malchemist:

you get the video ?
I watch am for person phone, I don’t think it’s online...probably due to the graphic content.
I felt bad watching it.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by TheGift: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nothing good can come out of a perpetually distrustful, always cynical and everly suspicious mind. You mean, even their explanation that there is no Final Year Student as of now, till 2022 is not enough for you. You would rather believe a cultist that beheaded another Human being. Na wa!
tito44:
Nigeria establishments can lie. I can bet Buhari's left wrinkled ball that he is a student of that school.

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by tito44: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
TheGift:
Nothing good can come out of a perpetually distrustful, always cynical and everly suspicious mind. You mean, even their explanation that there is no Final Year Student as of now, till 2022 is not enough for you. You would rather believe a cultist that beheaded another Human being. Na wa!

sharap there!! is Buhari's balls not wrinkled??

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by effty(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
jirehUB:

No bro
Financial issues
Sorry about that. However, your assertion is wrong and having gone through a bit of the rigors of regimentation, I believe you know how impossible it is for you to practice cultism in the Maritime Academy of Nigeria.
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by frankson1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Calmdude4:
Nothing like cultism in MAN(maritime academy of nigeria) we are all discipline and cultured. the presence of naval personnels hinders every bad plot, the students safety are 100% sure.

Leave them to say what they no nothing about. They think M. A. N, Oron is their type of regular school.

1 Like

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by Arvelo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Lolzz, bro you funny oo
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by TheGift: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Joker!
tito44:

Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by fashrola(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

All you people mentioning me, continue to live in denial. Even if cultism isn't openly practised on campus doesn't mean the school is devoid of it.

Just say what you know.... Because you did a 5 days course made you feel like spewing thrash anyhow... Nigerians with quick to judge character

MAN Oron does not tolerate cultism in any form, if them born Una fraternity come try am for the school and you will definitely know what it means to bring such an evil and criminality into a para-military school

That dude didn't even pass his ND examination, He failed twice and was disenrolled by the institution
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by fashrola(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

This is a big lie. Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, is the headquarters of where cultist are groomed in Akwa Ibom State.

Says someone who has not seen the four walls of an higher institution lol
Re: Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist by fashrola(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
jirehUB:

Fact

Lol...... What made you dropped out?

Academic failure - You couldn't meet up because you are a dunce and the place was not made for you

80% of ex-cadets joining confraternity? How did you come up with this stupid statistics? hahahahaha

Like me tell you: More than 80% of ex-cadets proves to be more successful in the career, getting jobs in the maritime and oil & Gas sector, Or moving abroad for a better job opportunities

Don't come here and be typing what you don't know... I'm sure you never made it pass the screening phase

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Of Landmark University In Pictures / UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike / JAMB Announces New Date For 2020 Post-UTME Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.