Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment (164 Views)

Do Not Do Sra Sales Ranking Assistant, It Is Confirmed Now To Be Scam / CALA: Is A Scam Investment Site. / Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment by Dankachi: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Good Morning, I posted in January about DW ARERBEN Investment is not paying the people that Invested with them again, now is confirmed, their office in Asaba delta state is now closed, sometime last month, people who invested came there to see what they can collect, AC, table, chairs Computers, they have to close the office and use security agent to block the office, if in doubt you can visit the office, Okpanam rd, opposite shoprite in Asaba , delta state, I posted same problem on nairaland, but OP deleted my post, am sure his working with some of DW Arerben agent.
Pls they need to return investor money or all the marketers that collected money from people with all many of fake returns will be visited soon
Re: DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Let me bring big bowl so that you will cry your tears out
Re: DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment by Fihoco: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Do not invest in Ponzi scheme. It will end in Premium tears. You people don't learn.

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 100k Monthly, Find Out How / Trade Nigeria Organisation / Where To Find Your Daily LPG Prices Or Cooking Gas Prices Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.