Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (54075 Views)

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adedehinbo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
nkiliuzo:
do this people know how currency work? smh, oil is the only way of getting foreign cash in this country!!
exactly how are they gonna compete against a currency they can't even afford to get! black and Mumu is like friends and please don't mention agriculture cos no be only naija dey into farming, what else can oduduwa republic boast of?
they have oil in ondo,Lagos and ogun own is yet to be explored

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by dangotesmummy: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

What we really need to focus on are simple things but difficult to execute for some reason

Civil liberties are protected ... implementation

Wealth provision ... Diversification, infrastructure & home grown solutions

Education ... invest

Health. .. invest

Ensuring citizens operate within the confines of the law ... Use tech

So what we really need is finance, tech, will & brain power.
we don't need finance,we don't even need world powers or foreign AIDS.everything that Will emancipate nigeria is in nigeria but the northern oligarchy are the people holding nigeria hostage in conjunction with all these charlatans
and criminals that call themselves politicians

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by femijay8271(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why be say Na Ipobians carry this matter for head pass

Seriously, those people are something else

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adedehinbo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Samnavy:
We are waiting
oya now,the only difference btw Nigeria military personnel and the citizens is the guns and weapons they use,now if the citizens is also armed,the military are small in numbers to tackle that and believe me a Nigeria personnel from the south would think twice before firing his own people
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Venlony: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria 2023

Pro. Yemi Osinbanjo for President. Odua people calm down or you loose it all.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Haben1: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yoruba go commot. Let get what we want legally. No be everything be gra gra, nah to apply common sense. Then make Igbo and Hausa dey together. They fit dey enjoy one Nigeria.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adenigga(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2021

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Kizyte(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hahahahah grin No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin

I cant believe that Yoruba who mocked Igbo's here for complete 3 years.
Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.
Only God will judge them for every insult and betrayals they hawled at Igbo's.

Such a treacherous people.. *spits*

You said my mind!

3 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by coolatlantic: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok now

Please learn how to fight and win the battle against sickle cell anemia. Check my signature for details.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by 775chris(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
WETIN I DON GAIN 4 DIS NIGERIA SELF MAKE I JOIN NEW NATION OOOO
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Kinikini: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kosi oruko mo, afi eyiti o maa da elesin mesin. Awon mumu

uote author=CyynthiaKiss post=100131479]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group[/quote]
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Silly ignorant talk

Nigeria is not working and never worked
let us try some thing new

it is madness to do the same thing and accept different result
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why be say Na Ipobians carry this matter for head pass

I taya.

Dey just dey vexx anyhow over this latest development.

Maybe they are afraid the oduduwa republic will become a reality even before their Biafla they have been making so much noise about since 1904.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Haben1: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys have 4gotten how u made jest of the Igbos nd were busy circulating the Python dance pics all over the net. U guys supported the clamp down by the federal government on innocent Igbos. U guys hated on Kanu for no reason. The Igbos re only trying to pay u guys back in ur own coin.

I ain't no Igbo, i'm from the middle belt buh i remembered everything like it happened yesterday.

The West nd East should work 2geda nd stop all these tribal banters.

Please which West are you talking about?
Let split.
Enough of this killings and kidnappings in Nigeria.
Yoruba accommodated all sort of tribes,
Yet they are ungrateful.
Igbo will start telling you lagos is no mans land.
Hausa will tell you they own everywhere in Nigeria.
Abeggi, where Yoruba con own ooOoo?
We kept managing as if it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Everything so sounding stupid, from the country's name to their currency.

Their major trade will be human parts
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
we don't need finance,we don't even need world powers or foreign AIDS.everything that Will emancipate nigeria is in nigeria but the northern oligarchy are the people holding nigeria hostage in conjunction with all these charlatans
and criminals that call themselves politicians

We do need finance.

Divide our revenues by population.

We also need smart finance.. money distribution via taxes, loans, grants .
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Arinze624: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Only the Violent taketh it by FORCE..
Anam achị. angry angry
In Igbo
CHIUKWU BỤ IKE ỤMỤ
IPOB
I___INDIGENOUS
P___PEOPLE
O___OF
B___BIAFRA grin grin
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by luluman: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dexpro:
It is well
Bros it is well o
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Basic economics. Its not always about strongest currency. Ask China why they devalue their currency
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Numerouno94(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Haben1:

Please which West are you talking about?
Let split.
Enough of this killings and kidnappings in Nigeria.
Yoruba accommodated all sort of tribes,
Yet they are ungrateful.
Igbo will start telling you lagos is no mans land.
Hausa will tell you they own everywhere in Nigeria.
Abeggi, where Yoruba con own ooOoo?
We kept managing as if it easy.

Lol, i get ur point. Buh at the moment the North is the common enemy. Even though i'm in support of splitting buh we knw it will b very difficult. The best that can b done is to jointly fight those animals from the North. They re the major problem in Nigeria; imagine wat Boko Haram nd the Fulanis re doing yet the Northern elites seems to b in support of them nd thereby pampering them. The North has succeeded in drawing us back to 6th century.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Gokoyer0(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Go and tell that to Yoruba muslims
harmargedon:
it will be if only they will unite and not fall under the trap of religion.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by ShaqFu: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sometimes I'm amazed how self deluded some Nigerians can be. They believe saying something automatically means that thing will come to reality.

Anyway, let them keep deceiving themselves. At the end of the day, they'll have themselves and themselves alone to blame.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by technicallyrich(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Toks2008:
Una still dey largely depend on north for agricultural produce yet una dey clamour for secession.

You guys are not ready.
Even you,a yoruba white garment church guy don't support bthe kowardly oduduwack republic.
I sincerely bthought it was Yoruba Muslims that don't support.
Or you think no need of supporting because you are too old and don't know how long it will last.
If brave biafrans and Niger Delta is can't get it for years na,na kowards na him go get am.
Allah bless you.
Long time
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by mokt(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
I Laff angry
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol, i get ur point. Buh at the moment the North is the common enemy. Even though i'm in support of splitting buh we knw it will b very difficult. The best that can b done is to jointly fight those animals from the North. They re the major problem in Nigeria; imagine wat Boko Haram nd the Fulanis re doing yet the Northern elites seems to b in support of them nd thereby pampering them. The North has succeeded in drawing us back to 6th century.

I can be very naive about certain aspects on Nigerian politics, educate me please.

How are northerner's the beneficiaries of Nigeria if they have the poorest population

How are the northerner's responsible for the failure's that happened btw obj and gejs tenure were practically thing's were left to rot.

Do states not get allocations from the fg to support activities, how come those allocations are not well utilised

Are our local representatives any better than the northern ones .

Do we really have a tribal issue or financial mismanagement issue.

I can't just get my head around some of the things people argue about, so whenever you have time educate me.

Cheers
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Mrnairalandd: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hahahahah grin No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin

I cant believe that Yoruba who mocked Igbo's here for complete 3 years.
Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.
Only God will judge them for every insult and betrayals they hawled at Igbo's.

Such a treacherous people.. *spits*

May you and your worthless and shameless pigs called Igbos perish like animals you fools are. It baffles me when these pigs called Igbos come online and hold Yorubas responsible for all their self-inflicted problems.

You wanted an independent country called Biafra but started with a Biafra Radio station where a whole lot of lies, hate, war threat were being spewed against the same Yorubas and the North without any provocation from the Yorubas. If half of what you Worthless pigs-Igbos were saying on that Radio station were said about the Igbos, as usual, by now, you guys would have calling UN. You look for trouble then the trouble arrives, you blame Yorubas for not getting involved.

Yorubas has never hold you responsible for anything that is to the Yorubas cos they are way ahead of you. In civil war, you killed our people but we didn’t retaliate like the North. Igbos betrayed the Yorubas in the first republic and formed political alliance with the same Fulanis.

2nd republic, you did the same thing again and Ekwueme became the Vice President.

The present day Nigeria is Igbos that brought it upon all the Nigerians. It was Aguiyi Ironsi who subjugated other regions resouces and destroyed our regional system of govt. it was Igbos-Aguiyi Ironsi who decided to change the beautiful regional system of government in which each region controls their resources to what we have today. The North realise what Igbos wanted to do and seized the opportunity till date. And this is the reason why the North ll rather die than allow the same treacherous and greedy Igbos to become a president of Nigeria.

Now that you know your horrible history, Bleep outta here!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by robosky02(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
technicallyrich:

Even you,a yoruba white garment church guy don't support bthe kowardly oduduwack republic.
I sincerely bthought it was Yoruba Muslims that don't support.
Or you think no need of supporting because you are too old and don't know how long it will last.
If brave biafrans and Niger Delta is can't get it for years na,na kowards na him go get am.
Allah bless you.
Long time

Which one be white garment church for the matter? shocked

I go to all churches bro so im neither a predominant white garment or Pentecostal. I go to Redeem, Christ embassy, Winners and many more.

And Yes i support formation of Yoruba Nation except there is economic restructuring just that i am disappointed that at this point in time, we still largely depend on the north for farm produce yet we are ranting about leaving.

I have never and will never support breakup but if the government of the day refuses to restructure then the only option is disintegration.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by samuelevans(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
take it or you regret going against it. omo oduduwa
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by fubsy: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
The failure and insensitivity of government (both federal and states) is what is fanning the embers of secession. If the rule of law is allowed to prevail on all concerned, equity will prevail. Incompetent legislators will be recalled. Incompetent executive members will not see re-election, that is, if not impeached by unbiased legislature. The judiciary will not consider the status of parties before them, but just deliver justice. The citizens will cheerfully perform their respective obligations. Unfortunately, our Nigeria has drifted southward.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group

The Yoruba people have finally woken up even though they were kicking against the Ibos for Biafria struggle.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by PoloG: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys have 4gotten how u made jest of the Igbos nd were busy circulating the Python dance pics all over the net. U guys supported the clamp down by the federal government on innocent Igbos. U guys hated on Kanu for no reason. The Igbos re only trying to pay u guys back in ur own coin.

I ain't no Igbo, i'm from the middle belt buh i remembered everything like it happened yesterday.

The West nd East should work 2geda nd stop all these tribal banters.

it was nnamdi kanu that started insulting yprubas so we replied back.. if ypu want proof, search on google

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.