Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (54094 Views)

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by PoloG: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Uchasa:
Noisemakers
Nothing like Ooduduwa or Biafra. One Nigeria!!
one nigeria kill you there
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by juniorstar(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
no be only Fadaka...na wura.!!!
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by thikturk: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make thebacktrack[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Please go get a little brain, what are you afraid of if yorubas secede from Nigeria. It's his right to opt out of Nigeria or stay. When you break an agreement with someone expect reprisal. There are many ways to kill a rat. Ewu awusa.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by nedekid: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
datola:
Wura is preferable to Fadaka.
Wura for bank notes and fadaka for coins.
"Madam give me my 100 Wura and 10 fadaka change jare" grin

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

We do need finance.

Divide our revenues by population.

We also need smart finance.. money distribution via taxes, loans, grants .
like the politicians will let that happen
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by nnamdico82: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't be silly nah, are you otumopo ni?
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by eburuu: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
tiredoflife:

hausa and middle belt go dey together with fulani
after all dem love each other grin grin
yes we love them becuse they are loyal and kind even your fellow igbo do love them more then there brothers becuse here in lagos irland igbo man will never use his fellow igbo as a security in his house becuse there is no trust in ther g nation.. But he can put and housa man there and spent 10yrs abrod so moral of the lesson dnt trust any igbo person they are all thiff..u can call me eburu kogi first born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adedayoa2(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack
una no dey tire to mention TINUBU?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Stupid Zombie, I believe your father will be the deputy prime minister Of Oduduwa Amala Republic, senseless Zombie? Everything Tinubu, Useless Mumudey.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by LushGreenz: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Ganbite: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group

These guys are joker, once south-south are ready to secede then en
d comes to Nigeria .. they are the breadwinner of Nigeria and that's why the northerners want to kill themselves
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Can we stop chasing shadows in this country for once?

How do we keep doing the same thing over the years and be expecting a different result

I really don't understand the Nigerian mind sometimes.

Always voting for looters and justifying it even

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Ganbite: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
adedayoa2:
una no dey tire to mention TINUBU?

Because he is the Genesis of what we re facing presently
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
nedekid:

Wura for bank notes and fadaka for coins.
"Madam give me my 100 Wura and 10 fadaka change jare" grin
Valueless piece of sheet, land locked Oduduwa Amala Republic, or is the colony of Lagos part of Oduduwa? Whenever that claim is exclaimed, that is the day this useless fadaka & it's users will have a first class ticket to visit Lucifer.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ganbite:

Because he is the Genesis of what we re facing presently
Because he is your Father? Useless Failure.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

We do need finance.

Divide our revenues by population.

We also need smart finance.. money distribution via taxes, loans, grants .
Be waiting for Hausa, or is it the Oyibo man to come & divide money for a lazy man like you, since you have chosen no to prosper but chase illusions, you will die in penury living in Nigeria.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Eriokanmi: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu oshi woo? Why are you guys always myopic in your choice of words? If we see Tinubu today, he may not be so lucky to see the next hour. He's one of those who destroyed and sold out yoruba nation. He doesn't have the liver to associate himself with us. You can have him as your president come 2023 if you want. To hell with your presidency
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by VictorUSA(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
See fiction.What can not happen in the dream let alone in the imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Be waiting for Hausa, or is it the Oyibo man to come & divide money for a lazy man like you, since you have chosen no to prosper but chase illusions, you will die in penury living in Nigeria.

Finance in this case means revenues to finance projects.

Also sir stop personalising issues when discussing Nigerian issues.

Ask if something isn't clear instead of jumping into conclusions.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
VictorUSA:
See fiction.What can not happen in the dream let alone in the imagination.
I bow for some Mumus, no wonder they can’t prosper with their lives? Anyone that believes this rubbish can never amount to anything in life.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

Finance in this case means revenues to finance projects.

Also sir stop personalising issues when discussing Nigerian issues.

Ask if something isn't clear instead of jumping into conclusions.

Thanks in advance!
Get out Zombie, you should be in elementary school, how can any reasonable minded person think like you & that stupid old man, maybe he is your grandfather? Zombie who will give you finance to pursue an illusion?
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Eriokanmi: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:
chest beaters grin grin grin
No region chest beats more than these people
Yes...

We beat chest on independence, we got it

We beat chest on democracy, we got it.

We heat chest on chasing the military to their barracks where they belong, we achieved it

We heat chest on power shift to the south west, we got it

We beat chest on amotekun, we for it.

We beat chest on formation of a party that would defeat the almighty PDP, we achieved it.

Now we are beating our chest again on secession. In your korokoro eyes, we will achieve it. Watch out !

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by vRendoh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
1Fad= 750Naira ?
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by tito44: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yes...

[s]We beat chest on independence, we got it[/s]

[s]We heat chest on chasing the military to their barracks where they belong, we achieved it [/s]

[s]We heat chest on power shift to the south west, we got it[/s]

[s]We beat chest on formation of a party that would defeat the almighty PDP, we achieved it.[/s]

[s]Now we are beating our chest again on secession. In your korokoro eyes, we will achieve it. Watch out[/s] !

keep deceiving urselves. chest beaters
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yes...

We beat chest on independence, we got it

We heat chest on chasing the military to their barracks where they belong, we achieved it

We heat chest on power shift to the south west, we got it

We beat chest on formation of a party that would defeat the almighty PDP, we achieved it.

Now we are beating our chest again on secession. In your korokoro eyes, we will achieve it. Watch out !
The nuisances dreaming of this stupid illusion like yourself are you & they part of APC? Tinubu & Co are not part of this failures of Afinefere that are the enemies of APC.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Get out Zombie, you should be in elementary school, how can any reasonable minded person think like you & that stupid old man, maybe he is your grandfather? Zombie who will give you finance to pursue an illusion?

Oh i see grin, another buhari hater.

I'm not talking about borrowing, I meant generating Revenues..

Since you can't read and want to focus on borrowing, you say who will give us finance wink, i say the Chinese, aren't they already doing it.

Why we can't have objective arguments in this country.

By the way i don't understand your use of vocabulary, next time explain better.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by AvantConsulting: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
JayJohnson:
Lets go there

Oodua Amaka la'gba!!

We can do it
Never use the word "amaka" again. It's belongs to the okoros; yanmirins are not our friends. It's treacherous, an insult, and blasphemy against the great Oodu'a Nation. Rather say Oodua la'gba
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by piagetskinner(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fadaka ko
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

Oh i see grin, another buhari hater.

I'm not talking about borrowing, I meant generating Revenues..

Since you can't read and want to focus on borrowing, you say who will give us finance wink, i say the Chinese, aren't they already doing it.

Why we can't have objective arguments in this country.

By the way i don't understand your use of vocabulary, next time explain better.

Generate revenue from where? Selling cocoa or what? Remove Lagos State from South West Nigeria all you will have is another Sudan. The colony of Lagos will forever belong to The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Life is short, stop pursuing an illusion.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Flier: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Foolish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Generate revenue from where? Selling cocoa or what? Remove Lagos State from South West Nigeria all you will have is another Sudan.

Ok heard you. .. .

What exactly do you want to happen to Nigeria then in terms of the future?

I'm trying to understand something.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by netmillionaires(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
All of you want to start creating fake information all for traffic. That can never be the 20 fadaka note. The cocoa is photoshoped image. Which country did you see using such image quality in their currency.

CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.