Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map (5677 Views)

Arewa And Oduduwa More Alike Than Unlike By Farooq Kperogi / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
demmie1:
Let the people of warri decide who to join.
But come to think of it, how come warri falls inside biafrans territory when linguistically, culturally and recent leaning, politically itshekiri are yorubas.

Bia take time o

una one cause another warri crisis..
you don't Know anything about warri so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
mumu thread. two mumu tribes. two big for nothing weak and lazy tribes trying their imagery lucks.. no inch of niger delta is part of either oduduwa or satanic biafra.. those idiots that say bcux of microscopic itsekiri to take a whole legions to their shit and throw away republic are even dumbest..

5 Likes

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Branzy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

If Oduduwa and Biafra go their way, there wont be any Nigeria to be a minority in

Other minorities go their way too.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Premiumwriter: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pedrozabusin:

come ekpan, aladja or ogbe - ijo come shout this rubbish..
if you go reach house

Lol, Shut up plz.
Rivernie I jaw boy
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by gidgiddy: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Branzy:

Other minorities go their way too.

I laugh in Chinese. If it is hard for majorities such as Igbos(Biafra) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) to go their way, what chance has any minority of going their way? Zero

If Biafra and Oduduwa leave Nigeria, any minority that does not choose between the two, will be left in Nigeria to become a minority of Arewa Republic.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Oyiboman69: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

If Oduduwa and Biafra go their way, there wont be any Nigeria to be a minority in
they can go the way in as much as warri is not included... You can now understand right?...
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Oyiboman69: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You don't have a choice, unless you will have to fight for it the way MNK and Sunday igboho is fighting for their own freedom, and you know what it takes.

If it's hard for major tribes like Igbo and Yoruba to get their freedom, I wonder what would be the fate of minority tribes that wants to be independent.

So the best approach is to hold a referendum, and the outcome is what you can do nothing about whether it favours you or not.
and you think the Fulani both of you are fighting against will grant you your heart desire...then, you've not been paying attention....
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Oyiboman69: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
One thing I know is.

Yorubas are part of warri as itshekiri are yorubas.

And we won't leave an inch of our land behind.
God bless Yorubaland
warri is part of your land...the decisions lies in the hands of the people
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by RemoveKebab: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Global geopolitical maps as shown that
Two super powers shouldn't share a long border.
Accept natural terrain like mountains or rivers divide them.

They could be prone to border tensions which could lead to arms race and distrust.

Thats why there should be a Niger delta republic which warri will be in.
A buffer zone between west and east.

Similarly to Belgium and Netherlands in between france and Germany.

Mongolia in between Russia and China.

Nepal in between china and India.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Biafra? Nnamdi Cownu and his stupid goons.
Those of you want Separation and are banking on that Cownu will know what's up.
Warri can never be in Biafra Map. They screwed those who were in the South South Region(It was not existing as this then)during the Civil War bunch of nitwits. I remember my Father told me he had to run to the forest because of this Biafra Shenanigan.
Those championing Biafra as Leaders are Greedy and it won't work because "Poverty and Anger is looming". What they should do Divide the country into provinces "Six Geopolitical Zones".
Then also divide it into smaller units so leaders can be held accountable because if your governor feel threatened he can fly to Abuja and stay in Maitama.

1 Like

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Anyone can say anything.
It doesn't mean he's correct or he's right.

He/she might be under the influence of cocaine

I haven't open my 32 today until I read this comment. I laughed and fall yakata.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Biafra is mad, Biafra is stupid. The East is just surrounded by many states and hence they cannot totally be independent if secession comes. Look at how tight and enclosed they are.
Dragging many Towns into their fruitless ventures. Lemme not provoke sef.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by noun2: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pedrozabusin:

if you go reach house

Bro you just remind of those names above. I be Effurun guy anyway. JJC piki
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by SenatePresdo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oyiboman69:
and you think the Fulani both of you are fighting against will grant you your heart desire...then, you've not been paying attention....

Guy relax, was it SARS that granted our desire to disband them? Probably not them.

When the time comes, the Hausa/Fulani would even want to opt out. An aggression from Both the west and East won't be easy to suppress.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

I laugh in Chinese. If it is hard for majorities such as Igbos(Biafra) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) to go their way, what chance has any minority of going their way? Zero

If Biafra and Oduduwa leave Nigeria, any minority that does not choose between the two, will be left in Nigeria to become a minority of Arewa Republic.
i have not seen any person so dull and uneducated like u.. even Igbos we insult for stupidity never for once reason so village master like u.. which village u even come from?
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
na only warri dey delta to fight for!
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

This is shallow na. You're so backward oo.
Arewa? Your leaders are greedy abi you don't know? The way they're going about it shows that they're greedy. Is it the Ilaje people that will accept minority abi Egba people?
The east were the only people to Impeach a Seating Female Seating speaker abi you don't know? Where was Nnamdi Kanu where the East Governors were Syphoning funds abi Where was Igboho when his people were campaigning for Buhari.
Nigerians in the South are far divided than the North incase you don't know.
When the South was busy running to school and begging to be helped , the North was busy promoting their people into positions. From removing Onnoghen and Forcefully resigning the man who ought to take over and gave that Sharia man the position.
The north is not advanced Technologically and Educationally but you see this thing "PLANNING TO TAKE POSITION" They are way ahead of us.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Athemisia: 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
demmie1:
Let the people of warri decide who to join.
But come to think of it, how come warri falls inside biafrans territory when linguistically, culturally and recent leaning, politically itshekiri are yorubas.

Bia take time o
Itskiris are minority in warri so stop all this itskiris are Yoruba nonsense... The majority in Delta are Urhobo and Anioma

2 Likes

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Athemisia: 12:31pm On May 12, 2021

if you go reach house
No mind the idïot. Dem think say warri na small pikin wen Dem fit drag along go anywhere...
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Athemisia: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
mumu thread. two mumu tribes. two big for nothing weak and lazy tribes trying their imagery lucks.. no inch of niger delta is part of either oduduwa or satanic biafra.. those idiots that say bcux of microscopic itsekiri to take a whole legions to their shit and throw away republic are even dumbest..
They both want the oil we possess it's clear.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Athemisia: 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
One thing I know is.

Yorubas are part of warri as itshekiri are yorubas.

And we won't leave an inch of our land behind.
God bless Yorubaland
Go and take it... Ödé... See as this two imaginary republic dey fine way to take hustle our oil...
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Athemisia: 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
Greenback:
Well Warri is Itsekiri and Itsekiri is yoruba.. lobatan
In your imaginary republic right??

1 Like

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
Athemisia:

They both want the oil we possess it's clear.
and it has already failed..
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Arda1000(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Emu4u2c post=100135378]I’m from Warri and I can tell you The Deltans don’t trust the ibos and the yorubas

Abeg leave us for Nigeria [/quotes] nothing like Delta every ethnicity for himself, personal as a Baifran I don't want anything tribe from Ijaw Ethnic group near us,Frank Opigo might have been the one who proposed the name Biafria but we have taken it you Ijaws are no longer Baifrans so gtf off
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by tit(f): 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
They can be dual citizens.
Some of us are from Togo and Oduduwa Republic and Nigeria.
Buhari is from Niger and Nigeria.
Others are from Biafra and Nigeria.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by jneutron4000: 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Fulani what Can Fulani last a month in fight with Yoruba? British and other foreign power are the ones keeping Nigeria as one, Fulanis is the tribe they are using in form of neocolonilism.

1 Like

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by EMMY76: 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
Warri people don't have anything in common with the igbos infact they are more culturally and linguistically connected the binis and the yorubas than igbos. Am igbo i was born and brought up in warri city forcing warri people into biafra will definitely be calling for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by alfasexy: 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
See these Oduduwa land grabbers.

No Inch of Biafra will be ceeded to anybody.
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by puzzlegate(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
Emu4u2c:
I’m from Warri and I can tell you The Deltans don’t trust the ibos and the yorubas

Abeg leave us for Nigeria
We Delta Igbos will go with our brothers across the Niger. We are BIAFRANS.

1 Like

Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 12, 2021
alfasexy:
See these Oduduwa land grabbers.

No Inch of Biafra will be ceeded to anybody.

Did they tell you South West or South South want your land?
Re: Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map by ariesbull: 4:42pm On May 12, 2021
Emu4u2c:
I’m from Warri and I can tell you The Deltans don’t trust the ibos and the yorubas

Abeg leave us for Nigeria

Deltans are no tribe .. the Anioma will go with Their Igbo brothers

The Itshekiri will go with their Yoruba cousins

Those urhobo will be taken over by ijaw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People / Drug Case:Wherabouts Of Akande And Agbele,Tinubu Laundered 460k In Chicago? / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.