Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained (1000 Views)

Buhari Swears In Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister Of State For Works And Housing / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by Standing5(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Currency strength is actually dependent on productivity.
Explanation :
If you declare a fadaka currency and claim 10 USD equals one fadaka for a start, well, no problem with that. The problem starts when you need things and as a result of low or zero production of all your wants and needs, try to use fadaka to buy those things you lack by first exchanging your fadaka for USD. The person you approach for that who is losing or about to lose his USD for fadaka currency knowing well that you have little or nothing he will want to buy in the future from you with fadaka, all as a result of low production, will price your seemingly fraudulent paper named fadaka so low, it will barely go higher than the cost of the paper it is printed on.
Thats where the weakness begins to show. It will go downward from there if productivity or GDP isn't ramped up to give value to the fadaka.

Ask Biafra how easy it is to declare one. Currency is sustained by production. During the war, Biafra had low production, off course as a result of the war. Even before being cut off from direct food supply, the biafran currency lacked strength and only ignorant folks who assumed the buying power of the currency could be fixed valued the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by budaatum: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by November1857(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aboki stop worrying about the south, your should rather worry about the north that'll go into extinction when this imminent breakup take place !
Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by Keni395: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by Standing5(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
November1857:
Aboki stop worrying about the south, your should rather worry about the north that'll go into extinction when this imminent breakup take place !
You are so wrong. The north has a manageable level of production and a simpler lifestyle to match. It is you who assume paper printed and named Fadaka will automatically command exchange of goods. That's witchcraft economics or witchcraft at national level.
Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by criuze(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Now that every body is about leaving won't North find their own currency even if the call it Ariwaka or fulanika

Am just praying there wouldn't be caught unawares

i could remember when The failed country wants the independece

It was the south that proposed for it, now history is about to repeat

if this is not getting clear to you now then you must be blind
Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by budaatum: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is actually a great opportunity for my fellow Yorubas to put your money where your Oduduwa Republic is.

Just go convert your Naira to Fadaka and start buying and selling with it, and when people like me see it working I promise I will join you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13213268_20200628045232919_jpeg_jpeg9764f0817f394431f695e5fba5f5509e

Meanwhile, I Pledge to Nigeria my Country!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19
Re: Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained by lilvicky68(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
budaatum:
This is actually a great opportunity for my fellow Yorubas to put your money where your Oduduwa Republic is.

Just go convert your Naira to Fadaka and start buying and selling with it, and when people like me see it working I promise I will join you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13213268_20200628045232919_jpeg_jpeg9764f0817f394431f695e5fba5f5509e

Meanwhile, I Pledge to Nigeria my Country!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19
Lol..after converting your naira to fadaka then you start begging people to transact with you..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tens / Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal / Sit-at-home Order: Ebonyi Records 100% Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.