Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) (5482 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by BigYash: 1:29pm On May 01, 2021
soundOsonic:
But is this how yahoo boys pick?
It looks so easy to me.
This one was so obvious he was a scammer, he wasn't even romantic.
There was no connection between him and client
He no even build trust.
He suppose to have pictures of him and his family and friend for the fake pics he use
Suppose to make good use of lots of voice notes in American accent
Also he didn't learn the geography of the suppose place he claims he stays in America ( could have just made up a story of him being a farm boy with a dog named Mr. Wiggles and tell her how he miss his dead dog so he can get sympathy).
No pics of the fake soldier in uniform. That is always a turn on.
He would have learnt the accent of people staying in any part of American of his chosen e.g. Texas accent is way different from a new Yorker accent) so he can speak to the client friend and family.
He refused to make use of American common words like "going to the store to get groceries" he said "going to market to get food stuff"
His love game suppose to be a mixture of romance and naughty talks just cooking up fantasies for client.
And why the hell American government won't pay their soldiers money for transport.
He would have just said "that his boss or commanding officer is playing dirty game with the enemies, and two of his friends just died in an ambush that looks shady, he was lucky to be alive, if not for the comfort and love he gets from her, his mental state is threatened and he don't know who to trust. But he trust her so he isn't skeptical of telling her this confidential info. He needs to abandon the mission and leave Syrian under the radar and get back to California to report his commanding officer as he have proof of his involvement in selling weapons to extremist. He only needs her support in kind by sending him a gift card, as he could exchange for cash here in Syrian. He only have 42 hours to make the decision before his next campaign. He fears for his life and can only depend on her and can't wait to be in her arms"
Now that's a compelling story to move any doubtful lovers.
I for cash out if I dey do yahoo but everything about it is not right.
You na retired yahoo man with this your format. Damn nigga your brother is here o

1 Like

Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by UwaMmebii(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Eleventh... I put off my network so I could finish typing without being interrupted!!! The messages have been delivered though.

Hahahahahaha guy u wan kill me with laugh.
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by UwaMmebii(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Gadaluck:
grin grin grin grin

Chai, that yahoo boy na better Dumbo. As him talk say him no sabi wetin LA mean na where him finish himself cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in eh, dumb Yahoo boy
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by musa234(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2021
I Don laugh tire, no be so grin grin grin..Op if to say you be Gboy to for dey cash out oh...you get flows.
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
Yahoo vs Yahoo= yahooyahoo
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
THANK YOUR STARS say no be me,i for don plus you by now.
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by Biggie2000(m): 3:26am On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin grin Mynd44 Lalasticlala Farano Dominique Rocktation FP pls
Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2021
jeph19:

person nor know the meaning of LA na groceries him one sabi lol ...u did wel
That one weak me oo. U say u be Yankee yet u nor know LA. The guy dull generally and Op wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Two yahoo boys jam each other
If you know you know

Abi..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Mum Shot In The Face With Crossbow While Protecting Son(Graphics) / Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED / BREAKING: Buhari Shot Dead by Gunmen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.