Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. (47049 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Bestunclejoe(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
The pictures below are those of Supo Olusola Bello of the Nigeria Police and that of the lucky pretty Queen.
All road leads to Port Harcourt on the 2nd of April, 2021.
Come one, come all and rejoice with them.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADDITION.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Zeion422(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am next in line grin

32 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
congratulations, marrying a uniform man is a difficult decision for every lady,hml

52 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by wumi2017(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hml darling,,, I can't wait too

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
They are both looking good. Happy marital life to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by popweezy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Girls have to be wise o... no scripture mentioned a female as an angel. So any guy calling you an angel must be a false prophet...a wise is enough for the word sorry, enough is a word for the wise..abi wetin I dey talk sef..

My comment is strictly under the influence of whiskey

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by GreaterFuture3: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
He Has money for wedding and even Prewedding pics? I always knew that there is a lot of money in police work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by cassidy1996(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
cute
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by heartbraker(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
greymiles:
Foolish girl, so there’s no man from SE SS region girl she can marry,
Na cone headed afonja she go marry
Ur eye go clear, wen his family show u strong tin with their hate and racism
Nna... Abeg take am easy make u no go kon commit suicide ontop yoruba matter as he dey hot 4 ur body like dis oo. Assuming say u dey behave normal that time wey u dey sell gala 4 lagos fashola for no deport u go ur red mud region and even at dat d stupidity never still comot 4 ur body since all dis years. Nawa oo... No be say u go dey vent ur anger ontop a whole tribe, fashola is just trying to clear lagos of nuisance, we are loving and accomodating tribe infact we love u bro just dat ur red mud region loves u more.
thank u

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by 2shaw: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2021
He could be shot anyway, e no easy to be widow o. Nawa o. U married a curse,but well na una know,anything police I hate them,them chop me that year when sars was still sars. Imagine me a whole big boy shivering like someone who took colorado .

8 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Bestunclejoe(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2021
2shaw:
He could be shot anyway, e no easy to be widow o. Nawa o. U married a curse

You can see how stupid you are! Same way you and your family will be shot.

12 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by femi4: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Police? Hope he lives long

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by tutudesz: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Congrats O!! May the evil ESN not see you and colleagues cool

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Jerryherd: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Nice one

Congrats and God bless their new home

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by phlame(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Bestunclejoe:
The pictures below are those of Supo Olusola Bello of the Nigeria Police and that of the lucky pretty Queen.
All road leads to Port Harcourt on the 2nd of April, 2021.
Come one, come all and rejoice with them.

Abeg how is she Lucky

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by chatinent: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Look at the third person to comment. Society don make women dey hustle marriage.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyigboUpdate: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Enjoy your union sir

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyinO: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Marriage of nowadays is for the benefit of the female folks. They're smiling during pre-wedding photo-shoots because they know they'll be smiling to the bank where they didn't invest.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by totosucker(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Cute pics. God bless there marriage. Your marriage will not lead to divorce in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by slawormiir: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Duplexxx: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Later we go hear say you don kill her because she denied sex

I hate police

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Fine babe ...

Her breasts make sense.

She go sweet to fucck doggy style.

God forgive me. Person wife.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by okpas01: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2021
This one they keep displaying d^ggie style, is that their favorite? But why are you inviting us? Do we know them?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Bahamas95(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Congrats to them.

She has similar ukwu like my Akwa Ibom beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by AngryNigerian(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
congratulations, marrying a uniform man is a difficult decision for every lady,hml

Very right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.