Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo (14410 Views)

Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million / Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by ivolt: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fake news to make them look like ESN
Why will any sane society want a rogue group like the ESN terrorist group randomly killing security personnels?
It is a complement that they are not ESN!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by ivolt: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
jrusky:

If I insulted you now you will be calling rule 2 bullshit. Pls is fighting these bastards menace now a competition thing between SE and SW or SS? Why are you guys just naturally stupid pls if I may ask?

Fine ESN doing their best, Amotekun or OPC doing their best same way the SS network though the measure might not be the same but the common goal is to mute and shut these bastards out of Southern land.
There is no common goal. ESN was established to fight the government and not herders.
They have killed more policemen than bandits since they have been operating. There is no comparison!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by MrMaestro: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
jrusky:

If I insulted you now you will be calling rule 2 bullshit. Pls is fighting these bastards menace now a competition thing between SE and SW or SS? Why are you guys just naturally stupid pls if I may ask?

Fine ESN doing their best, Amotekun or OPC doing their best same way the SS network though the measure might not be the same but the common goal is to mute and shut these bastards out of Southern land.

Hahahaha a question for the ages.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by valirex: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
jrusky:

When you're ready to get down lemme know
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by TheDestroyer: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
They are insecure as fvck grin Always wanting to compete with people who don't give a fvck about them and their pathetic fraud achievements
MrMaestro:

They are trying to redeem the lost in the war to the Yoruba War genius Black Scorpion, through social media. They are the ultimate social media chest beaters that lost every battle in real life they've ever been in. Lol a bunch of pathetic men. Actually they act more like women.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Springboot: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Which one has been performing so far

You have a point
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Acefaruk: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenlovely,you are getting it wrong we are nt dragging land with any southerner rather we are so bent on conquering the whole south which we shall achieve in a short time.yeye pipul!
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by oketikpo: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
hmm, first was 100 cows now is 300 cow where are these 400 cows kept? scene 1 part 2
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by rollandben(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don't trust Gov Akeredolu, he is trying to camouflage US, making us believing he is doing the Work of his People. A motel in never siezed any cow. they don politicize it. Nigeria is a scam
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Oksman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/amotekun-seizes-another-300-cows-in-ondo/

Amotekun the proverbial ABIJAWARA enito nigbo kitikiti.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Asswipemod: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
900warriorz:
Na so e easy to seize cows abi? Rubbish Nonsense...You can kill all the cows all you want.

Until the day we see the kinda seriousness as shown by ESN in you, you guys remain in za ozza room.

You should be reminded that they are not doing this to get your applause. They are simply doing their job. And they don't have any reason to copy ESN because everyone should essentially stick to their region and operate with home bred modus operandi. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Crazytrump(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
rollandben:
I don't trust Gov Akeredolu, he is trying to camouflage US, making us believing he is doing the Work of his People. A motel in never siezed any cow. they don politicize it. Nigeria is a scam
what do guys gain by saying all this? I’m in Akure presently and this morning if u see as amotekun dey throw bullets and dey chase this herders and cow, u go run.....I saw it with my two eyes....they arrested them and their herders, I’m sure they are among those 300 they are talking about....Ask anybody that stays at Futa north gate in Akure, dem go tell u wetin sup this morning

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Ethanuella: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

It's actually true. I saw them this morning as a portion of the road was cleared for them to pass. The cows were arrested alongside their herders.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by EAhumble(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
If you are from Anambra state and you don't know how to drag people's land, Your own is finished

96% of cases in Anambra is land issue. They enjoy having land case.

Fulani cannot drag land with an Anambra man, they will fight it spiritually and physically.

Yoruba should learn this
funny but you are so on point. that's how one mafo from kogi came to drag a piece land I bought in Delta without knowing that I am a true Anambrarian... Born and Bred in Otu-Nkwo

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Duplexxx: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
But those cows are innocent did they committed any crime
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by tit(f): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Suya boku for ondo
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by jneutron4000: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
why will Amotekun want to look like ESN that are killing their own people

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by GidiCars: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:
Its only Akeredolu that have balls in the whole of South west.
The Coward drug baron is waiting to becoming president. Eleribu

You can't blame the other governors. They're all in their first tenures. Remember they would soon seek re-elections, aboki and fulani self go vote. So they have to pacify everyone.

This is one of the reasons we need to push for electoral reforms in the SW. Only YORÙBÁs should be able to vote in the SW, anyone who's not happy with this should go back to their region. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by OduduwaYoruba: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
GidiCars:

This is one of the reasons we need to push for electoral reforms in the SW. Only YORÙBÁs should be able to vote in the SW, anyone who's not happy with this should go back to their region. Simple.

Supported.
Because Southwest is peaceful, other Nigerians are just trouping down causing inbalances in population. Therefore, it is a scam allowing others Nigeria to vote in governship, house of Assembly and LG election.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Chucks234: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
alfasexy:
Audio seize.

It is not audio. they actually seized the cows. video is on IG

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Chucks234: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
OduduwaYoruba:

Supported.
Because Southwest is peaceful, other Nigerians are just trouping down causing inbalances in population. Therefore, it is a scam allowing others Nigeria to vote in governship, house of Assembly and LG election.

Then there should be resource control then. Every state should handle its resources. Note most of the infrastructure in lagos was built by the FG with oil money. so just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Chucks234: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
OduduwaYoruba:

Supported.

Who made it peaceful? Name one major infrastructure in lagos that wasn't built with oil money? Even the refinery dangote is building was loans from CBN which was derived from crude oil sales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by MightySirKay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
alfasexy:
Audio seize.
Not audio. I was stuck in traffic when the seized cows were taken to Deji's palace
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Saw it with my eye this morning
alfasexy:
Audio seize.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Saw it
Pavicx:
Where una dey keep this cows sef?

300 dogs don even block road, talk less of 300 cows; yet no pictures or videos...
Abeg, abeg!!!

SR would soon say it’s 1000 cows

Everywhere and everything just jagajaga for this geographical area
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Dont mind them...i saw it while going to my farm this morning
KingOdart:

What make you guys think Amotekun is in competition with ESN an illegal outfit? Compare to Amotekun back by law and state government.

It is fake news to you guys but if the same news said Fulani attacked 300 people in Ondo you will believe it right?
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2021
It is true... Saw it this morning
rollandben:
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by GidiCars: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2021
OduduwaYoruba:

Supported.

Yes sir. There's even a study on this. The plan is to outbirth us. If we are not careful, our children would have to deal with Igbos and hausas contesting governorship election in the SW.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by ScamHunter: 4:18am On Mar 24, 2021
anetuno:

ESN that is fictitious and do not even have any operational vehicle and are hiding from government forces?

Could not help laughing at the quality of your reasoning
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by ScamHunter: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2021
I'm always amused by the way some of you Yorubas reason. Igbo and Hausas are your nightmare. You resent them and even kill Hausa but Fulani that are sending you on exile progressively and have taken Lagos from Yoruba people were carefully ignored. That's why I say you guys stand no chance of surviving this Fulani onslaught.

GidiCars:

Yes sir. There's even a study on this. The plan is to outbirth us. If we are not careful, our children would have to deal with Igbos and hausas contesting governorship election in the SW.
Re: Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Seizing cows happen in other countries but comes with a heavy fine. Cases as simple as grazing cows or sheep on govt reserved areas or wildlife sanctuary comes with large fines.

It's obvious Amotekun is unserious. You seize cows and release it later after saying they are talking with farm owners whose crops were grazed.

Very unserious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Council Confirms Baba As IGP / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.