Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (83685 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by YorubaLord: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
sad
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Monday123: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
[How many womwn have your suveyed to come up with this rubbish, who commissioned the reseacrh? Oga pls dont present your opinnion as fact.

8 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by frenchman(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
It can be said of the men too, th3y are also lonely sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Taywon: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
I tire 4 op oo
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:
I never pray i should marry a Nigeria girl oju ti ri to

It is well bro.

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
frenchman:
It can be said of the men too, th3y are also lonely sometimes

Lol
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by wildikeman(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
What a list... Rubbish post. Oga. It's all lies. The women are independent and refuse to conform to its man's world. Don't know where you are spewing these nonsense from. Na Lagos and New York no get long hours? Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elliot2:
There are hookers to bleep to eàse konji

These are the future leaders of Nigeria running after hookers!!

...smh...o ma se o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by ruffDiamond: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigerian lady or European lady?I need one. better one from the later..any link op?

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Kingchuksero: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Feminism is also a problem. These women assume they have equal rights with men so they lack respect for the men which causes the surge in divorce

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Mitishi: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
You tried but the main reason you never mentioned. The fact that some of them choose to follow the Oyinbo culture of not respecting their husbands. Cheating is another issue, many of them like playing away games despite the fact that they are under a man. To mention but few. Any little provocation they will call police to come and push you out because of child benefit.

32 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TimeTraveller: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

Marrying a foreign woman can ruin your life .

I know men who are in London with their wives and live like slaves in their house.

There is a man I know who washes dishes and cooks while his wife sits down and watches TV..

He went to work and came back, he met his wife with visitors, his wife told him to go into the kitchen and prepare food for the guests..

This is not a movie oh, it happened in London

You live with them?��
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Mille: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

I know men who are in London with their wives and live like slaves in their house.

There is a man I know who washes dishes and cooks while his wife sits down and watches TV..

He went to work and came back, he met his wife with visitors, his wife told him to go into the kitchen and prepare food for the guests..

My brother, I witnessed something like this back then.

Went to visit a female Nigerian friend/colleague. It was not the first time but it was the first her boyfriend abi na fiancee will be there. We had about four other Nigerians there. After babe served us confirm local food, boyfriend was the first to finish eating. Man dropped plate in the sink and wanted to take water from the fridge when the last shouted at him in our presence to "Wash those plates". We were in our 20s and this man is late 30s and above.

I was in a dilemma that day. Many things were running through my mind like 'Do I finish my food and go and wash my plates jeje before person come embarrass me. Last last, it was the boyfriend that washed all the plates.

FYI, this happened in Germany. And btw, the lady was on a long stay visa like us, not a PR or Citizen. So the idea of the man totally leeching off her for papers is not it.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

I can't even boil water grin

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
eejo:
I noticed that many ladies are lonely in Europe and dying for companionship. The following reasons are responsible
1 Child care in Europe consume time and fund which many are not ready for.
2 Rape allegation can ruin your life thus Men are careful
3 long working hours which means less time for fun except holidays.
This normally get worse as they grow older and that is the reason scammers continue to reap this vulnerable women.

Child care expensive but family get child allowance, they get other benefits too like council houses etc.

All your opinion depend on how you see it either negative or positive. Years ago i know of a lady 8 kids to 5 men. She is getting massive support from the government house, car, helping her with everything one of her kids is mentally challenged. So in other word your headline could be fertile woman aren't lonely in europe, or more kids more money etc. I come in peace bros

6 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Kingcalls: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gently creeping into Nigeria
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
People who have never been to Europe, dont know shît about europe
But are experts on the goings on in Europe. SMH

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by gnykelly(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

Nigerian men in London are generally phussyy

3 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Kingcalls: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
So if I go Europe finish...na naija girl I go de find ...same people wey yakpa for the naija wey I just comot...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by MrCuteAndLoaded: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I'm not lonely anything

Indeed Michew! Thats why you expose those ugly thighs for profile seeking attention! Mtchew! again

14 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by mofedamijo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

And you presumed that Nigerian men who took their Nigerian wives to the U.S are not facing worse.

If i open U.S chapter for you, you will have high blood pressure any time you see Naija women in U.S.

Don't get me wrong, we have amazing naija women...

20 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Martinez39s(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
eejo:
I noticed that many ladies are lonely in Europe and dying for companionship. The following reasons are responsible
This normally get worse as they grow older and that is the reason scammers continue to reap this vulnerable women.
You forgot to mention the biased and incredibly irrational divorce laws, child support laws, and domestic violence laws.

24 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by providencia(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:
So if I go Europe finish...na naija girl I go de find ...same people wey yakpa for the naija wey I just comot...
You just said the major reason.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Omortokemyy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
ki
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Monday123:
[How many womwn have your suveyed to come up with this rubbish, who commissioned the reseacrh? Oga pls dont present your opinnion as fact.

It's not his opinion, it's a fact. If you had been in Europe and being close to some of its indigenes, you will know that loneliness is one big issue over there. Not only Europe tho.

Sweden especially can be one very lonely place. That's why people spend so much time on social media. And its true that you can't just walk up to toast many ladies over there.

8 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingchuksero:
Feminism is also a problem. These women assume they have equal rights with men so they lack respect for the men which causes the surge in divorce

Watch how they will later be looking for men to impregnate them just so they can have a child. Bunch of clueless people from the descendant of Lilith. Peace. Much love and respect to our mothers y'all mean alot to us.

13 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by kumulus(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Having an emotional connection is a feminine imperative, that's why women celebrate weddings and getting married more than men

Men can b alone and still function

Women cant

Emotions are human function, not just women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jh0wsef(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
lo lp
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jeromejnr(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by DestroyEvil: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
eejo:
Gayism of their unnatural satanic-lust enslaved Men is the primary cause. They started infecting Nigerians Yahoo-boys because lust for money. Now, many myopic infected ones here shout Virgina people up and down in their sprited bid to make most Nigerian guys hate Nigerian females and turn to Homosexuals like prevalent in Europe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by providencia(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

It's not his opinion, it's a fact. If you had been in Europe and being close to some of its indigenes, you will know that loneliness is one big issue over there. Not only Europe tho.

Sweden especially can be one very lonely place. That's why people spend so much time on social media. And its true that you can't just walk up to toast many ladies over there.
Why at the bolded?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.