Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (83695 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by 6digitscomrade: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Valkrie:

Exactly and that's why once a woman's radiator is empty and not filled for sometime she begin to overheat and turn crazy...with some weird character/attitude..!!
and once dem unleashed the dragon dat means gasket don burn lol
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jeromejnr(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Why should I try? There is a saying. You let the pig walllow in it's filth.
He said Europe. Where in Europe? Europe is broad. Same way the average misinformed American can opne hos mouth and say Africa is at war. Your friend sounds like them. Has he carried out a research to ascertsin these claims? Yet you follow because it sounds good to your ears. SMH

Mr Man, read the title of the thread and stop jumping all over the place.

He did not say every single lady in Europe is lonely. Jeez!

Next time you counter him and point out 1 European nation where many ladies don't suffer loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Happy2020: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2021
This is so stupid. Nigerians love to generalize and lump everybody into one box. Such small minded mentality and you don’t even know it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Goodoption(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
God knows why it's ly dat

Fertile land for bombers grin

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by vhuqnl(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Gayism of their unnatural satanic-lust enslaved Men is the primary cause. They started infecting Nigerians Yahoo-boys because lust for money. Now, many myopic infected ones here shout Virgina people up and down in their sprites bid to make most Nigerian guys hate Nigerian females and turn to Homosexuals like Paramount in Europe.
U are extremely dumb and you don't know it
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by vhuqnl(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

You dey correct o. The village girl wey i bring to Yankee don collect my house...Thank God I just began the mortgage, collect my car and kids. Im still in shock at rate by which i was dispossessed. She claimed I was talking down on her for not tidying up thr house so im a threat. Olopa no hear my side. They just ask me to waka comot. Its still like a miracle....well anti-miracle lol!
At this age, people still go to village to get wives? She never collect am. Nonsense. Why didn't you marry and keep her in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cousin9999: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by PoloG: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2021
KingOdart:
So there are no lonely ladies in Nigeria?

Nigerians and their oversabi

We have more problems to face here
asin bros... nigerians with this their stupid oversabi attitute.. they dont mind their business and face their pronlems... the ladies complain to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by McSquishi(f): 1:03am On Mar 24, 2021
eejo:
I noticed that many ladies are lonely in Europe and dying for companionship. The following reasons are responsible
1 Child care in Europe consume time and fund which many are not ready for.
2 Rape allegation can ruin your life thus Men are careful
3 long working hours which means less time for fun except holidays.
This normally get worse as they grow older and that is the reason scammers continue to reap this vulnerable women.

Women in Europe are not dying for companionship anymore than the average woman in Nigeria. Scammers usually choose women who are physically less desirable and usually aged. Those women are trying to find young poor men who can they can lure with money, control and exploit for sex and sometimes they get scammed on that mission.

Nobody is lacking companionship over rape allegations � not one man has stopped dating out of fear of being called a rapist. stop the madness.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Judybash93(m): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2021
baralatie:

so!
what is the difference!
the hookers are cashing in heavy !

at the end the men still find themselves lonely and still lonely

I don't know about others though but i find it comforting living alone without anyone as compared to living with someone. I do hang out with friends at times though

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by luminouz(m): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2021
McSquishi:

Women in Europe are not dying for companionship anymore than the average woman in Nigeria. Scammers usually choose women who are physically less desirable and usually aged. Those women are trying to find young poor men who can they can lure with money, control and exploit for sex and sometimes they get scammed on that mission.

Nobody is lacking companionship over rape allegations � not one man has stopped dating out of fear of being called a rapist. stop the madness.

I went through your posts. You are always either arguing wildly on Bible issues or fighting blindly on feminism. Even people who have been to Europe said the women are lonely but you, an American said nope, and I wonder why you are so aggressive!!!

Talk to me, who broke ya heart babe? angry

10 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by GeneralPula: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

I know right, but most of the American ladies I have met are really great ladies, their mother still cooks for the family so that family values are there. Also, they are used to been independent, so that doesn't shack them.

But you see our ladies, that been independent gets into their blood. Naija lady will tell you to pack your load if you cannot cook and clean, in the house you've been paying for, before she ever dreamt of getting a visa.

American women are one of the best set of women in the world. I mean the Native American women and not white Americans or Europe Americans or African Americans..

Majority of these Native American women are old school /old fashion - I mean women that will prefer fishing, hiking, hunting to cinemas and going to shopping..

So what you said up there is true. They prefer to cook than going to eateries and eating burgers and craps. You’ll find them beautiful with pretty eyes, great body physique cuz they eat more of natural foods compare to junks one eateries..

Also, they’re handy. They’re fixers. They love fixing their home, man, and basically everything that’s attached to them. Well family oriented because to them, family is everything..

So if you’re wanting a woman that will give you less drama in USA, always go for the native Americans. You’ll even have a high chance of becoming a citizen if you’re dating a Native American woman!

10 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by OyinO: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2021
KingZaddy:

Marrying a foreign woman can ruin your life .

I know men who are in London with their wives and live like slaves in their house.

There is a man I know who washes dishes and cooks while his wife sits down and watches TV..

He went to work and came back, he met his wife with visitors, his wife told him to go into the kitchen and prepare food for the guests..

This is not a movie oh, it happened in London

By the way, help a nairalander grow YouTube channel, check out a short political film by a nairalander

https://www.nairaland.com/6472411/short-film-nairalander-nigerias-politics

Male guests?
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by BigBashiru: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Cybercop2002:
I believe loneliness is the cause of mass shooting in the west maybe if the are if prison they might get people to associate with

You are a very wise person...

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by McSquishi(f): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

I went through your posts. You are always either arguing wildly on Bible issues or fighting blindly on feminism. Even people who have been to Europe said the women are lonely but you, an American said nope, and I wonder why you are so aggressive!!!

“Fighting wildly” is something you won’t ever find me doing, especially on religious issues lmao... so I wonder why you would mischaracterize me in such a way? Hmmm

“Fighting blindly” another thing you won’t find me doing. I always speak on topics I’m educated on and have researched well. But nice try...

“Fighting” at all is a mischaracterization since I’m doing the same as you and weighing in where I choose on whatever topics I choose. It’s a forum, meant for conversation, even debate.

I know Europeans not just people who have “been to Europe”... and never have I heard any analysis that women continent wide are suffering loneliness and loss of companionship. Most women who are scammed are those seeking young African men who they can exploit because it is easier to lure a young African guy with their euros than is to find a young man from their country at their age or with their less desirable looks.

I’m not aggressive, I’m direct.

6 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by hstar: 2:05am On Mar 24, 2021
That's terrible
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by MufasaLion: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Kelvin3476:
MEN DNT DO CHORES AS PRIMARY WORK OVER THERE. THEY ARE JUST SCARED OF FALSE ABUSE REPORT.

I know. I was just being sarcastic
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Mitishi: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Where did you get that from? Not from my post am sure. But after living in London and Dublin for 20yrs, I can say categorically some of our ladies need serious deliverance from promiscuous lifestyles.

Another nonsense. Nigerian woman are the most promiscuous and the most unfaithful in the world.... Check your facts before posting rubbish [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

Indeed Michew! Thats why you expose those ugly thighs for profile seeking attention! Mtchew! again
You dey mind her?
%90 of Nigerian girls in Europe are oloshos nah

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by akigbemaru: 3:27am On Mar 24, 2021
eejo:
I noticed that many ladies are lonely in Europe and dying for companionship. The following reasons are responsible
1 Child care in Europe consume time and fund which many are not ready for.
2 Rape allegation can ruin your life thus Men are careful
3 long working hours which means less time for fun except holidays.
This normally get worse as they grow older and that is the reason scammers continue to reap this vulnerable women.
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Duplexxx: 3:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Who no go no know

You're a lier

Are you in Abroad?

You're in Nigeria writing bullshit about Europe

I've being around Europe and i know how they lives

Europe is not Africa
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by DigitB: 3:48am On Mar 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Having an emotional connection is a feminine imperative, that's why women celebrate weddings and getting married more than men

Men can b alone and still function

Women cant

My guyyy grin

You sound like a real 'manosphere' apostle

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Mr Man, read the title of the thread and stop jumping all over the place.

He did not say every single lady in Europe is lonely. Jeez!

Next time you counter him and point out 1 European nation where many ladies don't suffer loneliness.
No thank you. I'd rather watch you wallow in your ignorance. It's more entertaining that way
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by deturla: 4:38am On Mar 24, 2021
ednut1:
Men are not lonely too. Alot of people cannot deal with the stress or troubles of marriages and relationships abroad. They now prefer hook ups, and owning a dog or cat angry

How far you?
You still dey press NL for CA? grin grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by baddosky1: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Having an emotional connection is a feminine imperative, that's why women celebrate weddings and getting married more than men

Men can b alone and still function

Women cant

God used 1 day to create you but used 6 months to perfectly construct your brain with high IQ!

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by baddosky1: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Are you serious? The reverse is the case.

How many men do you see functioning fine alone? They either keep a mistress, remarry, or die of depression and loneliness.

Women are usually able to stay without a man and still be fine, because first, they can do so many things to survive on their own, and secondly, women are more easily able to pour their energies into other things... care for their extended family, church programs, humanitarian activities, etc...

Gender sentiments won't allow you to see and say the truth even when it is so glaring!
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by averageguy(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2021
McSquishi:

In general, my experience has been that in Europe, it's not as popular to find the sort of community you see in many parts of Nigeria where people know the names of everyone on their streets and you visit people without calling ahead.

That being said, I don't believe it affects ladies any differently from the guys. Reading through the thread in general, some people are trying to claim a cultural superiority in Nigeria because the culture in Europe generally does not subjugate women. So, of course, if you physically threatened or hit your wife, you have to leave the house for a while, or the system acknowledges that a spouse is typically the backbone supporting a person's financial success and therefore, the wealth is divided if they split. I can see how that threatens our general beliefs in Nigeria and I think people are just clinging to the perceived superiority of the general Nigerian culture.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by ednut1(m): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2021
deturla:

How far you?
You still dey press NL for CA? grin grin
why not
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by KingZaddy(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Babara1994:

A Nigerian?
Yes
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by KingZaddy(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

Oh okay..... Most times, the foreign women stay the same. They are used to freedom and stuffs like that. Naija women go worse because they are getting total freedom, so they abuse it.
funny enough this woman didn't grow up abroad, the husband married her from Nigeria and took her to London...

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TheOnlyTruth(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2021
For most of the people saying what the OP mentioned is not true,you have no idea what women go through abroad,it is better to be a man abroad than a woman,lots and lots of women abroad are lonely,only a few will be honest enough to tell you their truth,it’s even worse for black women because the competition they face to get any man,they compete with white women,Latino women,exotic Asian women and so on,the competition is endless,yes the laws favor women both in the US and Europe but at the same time those same laws have emasculated the men to the point where most men even white men prefer to be single with kids or travel to Thailand and bring a Thai,Philippine woman back to his home,than to marry a woman from his own country,the cases are endless.And I’m talking both in the US and Europe. That is not to say a black women don’t marry white men as well,but the ratio compared to white women marrying black men are more,Infact some of these white men travel to Africa’ to bring black women and start treating them like slaves knowing she wants her papers and until she gets it,he makes her life a living hell that’s if she even gets her papers,but because of the laws that favor women more than men,she can use his maltreatment as an excuse to sort herself out or she knows the right channel to follow, the same cannot be said of men that have been maltreated by white women,the law don’t care what happens to the man,Infact if she kicks him out of their co-owned house even if it’s the last hour before he gets his papers,the police and authorities don’t care he has to return back to his country. Worst of all if he is a black man! He is finished.No one will listen to his side of the story.ask the ones that are honest enough to tell you their truth.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by TheOnlyTruth(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

don’t mind her,yes lots of women are lonely not only in Europe but even in the US,the laws that have emasculated the men have made men just stay away from them from fear of many things,these days with the me too movement,no man wants to be labeled as a rapist just for making an effort to approach a woman then all of a sudden she could judge your approach as being too aggressive and then you are implicated .Most men just live their lives and bleep whoever they can and keep it moving.That is not to say men are not lonely too but the ratio compared to women is insane,men have more options

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.