|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,669,892 members, 6,276,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 May 2021 at 01:31 PM
|Administrative Officers by Marvey1: 5:56pm On Mar 23|
• The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
• He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
• Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
• Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
• Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores and inventory management, supervises third party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations etc.
• Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
• Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provision of logistics support for workshops and trainings.
• Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of hnd/bsc with 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with increasing level of responsibility
• Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
• Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
• Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
3rd May , 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and present location e.g Admin Officer/Asaba as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applications from Delta and Anambra state (Preferably Onitsha and Asaba) will be considered
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21