Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter (30443 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by DARKVOICE: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Senator Orji Uzor-Kalu has alleged that he picked Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe from the gutter.

Both Uzor-Kalu and Abaribe are members of the 9th Senate. While Kalu represents Abia North, Abaribe is the representative of Abia South.

Abaribe was the deputy governor when Kalu governed Abia in 1999 but he was impeached before the end of Kalu’s first term.

In his book entitled, “Made in Aba”, Abaribe had said he was removed because he did not bow to Kalu’s mother who was very powerful in the government.

Abaribe said he started having trouble with Orji Kalu when he failed to join the league of “Egusi” peelers that thronged his mother’s abode “for whatever reason”.

He said: “I lasted exactly three years and nine months in office, before I threw in the towel. The bumpy ride ended on 7th March, 2003, when I finally resigned and switched parties.

“The one tenure was characterised by three attempts at impeachment. The one thread that runs through them all is that government can make no error.”

However, both men renewed their hostilities in the buildup to Saturday’s bye-election in Aba North and Aba South Federal Constituency.

Kalu has been campaigning for his younger brother who is the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the election.

Last week, Abaribe had attacked Kalu, saying he is yet to recover from Kuje prison experience, and may find it difficult to understand the new changes in Abia.

But in his own response, Kalu said Abaribe was little-minded to think he is ashamed of his prison experience, adding that it is strange that the senator he “picked from the gutters” and made Deputy Governor supplied petitions to his conspirators.

“My conspirators thought I would be President in 2023, so they decided to cut my journey short at all cost. Abaribe continued to supply petitions. But you see, these people are not God.

“They think I am ashamed to have gone to prison. I am not and I don’t blame them because they don’t know my relationship with God… Joseph went to Prison, even Obasanjo went to prison. My going to prison is part of my life script and I am thankful God allowed it.

“They are little minds and wicked people who have refused to do any project for their own people. They have kept a centre table for you and called it bridge.

“You can’t even pay common salaries and you are here swearing to God, ‘na me build this road’. The only road the state is constructing is the 600 meters road in Eziukwu which they have been building in the last six years; that’s one year 100 meters.

“Compare my village and these people’s village and you will see how shameless they are. If you can’t build your own village, is it my own you will build?”

Kalu, who was jailed for fraud in 2020, spoke at a campaign rally in Aba on Monday night.

The supreme court had overturned his conviction six months after.

https://dailytrust.com/orji-uzor-kalu-i-picked-abaribe-from-the-gutter

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by NwaNimo1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
You or your mother pick am from gutter?

It's a well known fact your mummy was running the state!

'Eguisi' crew member.....

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by tit(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
The barstard son of Katsina

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by IgweOfNnewi: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Igbo fight dey sweet

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
first of all Abaribe wasn't impeached .....uzor kalu tried to impeach him 3 times and failed

Abaribe later resigned to contest for governorship election in 2003 but lost to orji uzor kalu

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Fahdiga(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
So says a Fulani stooge. Abaribe is now hundred times better than you

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Orji Uzor is a known unrepentant liar.
He didn't pick Abaribe in 1999. The various blocs in pdp then met and gave him the ticket and another bloc within the party picked Abaribe as running mate.
Abaribe was so powerful that ouk who had the house of assembly in his pocket couldn't impeach him on the 3 occasions he tried.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by slawormiir: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

this niggarrrr is supposed to be behind bars

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Cooldiipo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
sad political jabs laced with envy and hatred. When friends become enemy...o ma n bad gan! Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by hezy4real01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Lovelies1: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tf
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Basemann: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by bigfish3k: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine the derogatory talk against a fellow senator

And where did OBJ pick you from. Mtchew
He doesn't want to peel egusi.
Na by force?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Peterobi90: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
It is well..
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Felixalex(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by crossfm: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes we know you are God.

Just imagine the statement our so called elder statesman is making.

Nigerian politicians are indeed special breeds.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by fergie001: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
first of all Abaribe wasn't impeached .....uzor kalu tried to impeach him 3 times and failed

Abaribe later resigned to contest for governorship election in 2003 but lost to orji uzor kalu

Correct....he contested under the ANPP in 2003 and lost.

plusfield:
Orji Uzor is a known unrepentant liar.
He didn't pick Abaribe in 1999. The various blocs in pdp then met and gave him the ticket and another bloc within the party picked Abaribe as running mate.
Abaribe was so powerful that ouk who had the house of assembly in his pocket couldn't impeach him on the 3 occasions he tried.
Gbam

Will you blame him?
We cannot remember now, that's how he thinks.

He can preach on to those who cannot remember.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by BlessedNuel: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
This one loud gan
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by careytommy37(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is the type of comments that don't make people take igbos serious in this country. Even if Abaribe emanated from the gutter, is he the issue in his national quest now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abaribe said he started having trouble with Orji Kalu when he failed to join the league of “Egusi” peelers that thronged his mother’s abode “for whatever reason”.
Now, This is new and news to us.
Criminals being supported by online small small thieves.

All of una supporters of looters with the mentality of 'na our bloda leave am alone' Neva see anything for dis world.
They will keep looting your lives and the lives of your innocent unborn kids while you keep hailing them, Ibori billions of dollars too comes to mind.

Both Abaribe and Kanu are criminals.
The same Abaribe that stood as the lone surety for the animal call Cownu to jump, escape bail and ran abroad from Nigeria, hence causing violence and deaths from obodo, brainwashing some sets of swines from overseas killing and burning lives and businesses in Nigeria.
You can only imagine how many police stations that have been burnt down, how many police men killed by that single act alone!
Abaribe that is supposed to be in jail by now is still lording over some sets of swines.
A man chilling in the private jet of Atiku with Gumi, the renown terrorist negotiator.
One or both of the 2 Kanus will be his downfall in life, he can never escape from it.

All of you guys causing mayhem, violence and looting in this nation will never ever end well in life.
KALU : Over 7 BILLION naira looting no be beans!

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, we will keep hitting una empty brains with undiluted truths and facts.
(You can quote this post if you are one of them! cool)

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by soberdrunk(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Just see how a "supposed" leader is bragging about picking someone from gutter, Oga sir wetin you sef dey find inside gutter? angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
They think I am ashamed to have gone to prison. I am not and I don’t blame them because they don’t know my relationship with God… Joseph went to Prison
Joseph went to Prison for doing what was right, he was sent to prison for refusing to sleep with a man's wife, he had to run out of the house leaving his jacket behind, before he was framed by the prostitute call housewife for attempted rape!

But you were sent to prison for stealing BILLIONS!!

Just imagine how this criminal and looter just turned our Holy Bible upside down! shocked

Modafoking and shameless ex-convict!!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by NaijaMutant(f): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thank you for picking him from the gutters

Abaribe is now 10 times the man Kalu wish to be.

You can dine with Buhari and his cabals for all we care.

Abaribe resonates the Igbo spirit.

God bless him

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by LokoH(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
thanks
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by wunmi590(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2021

Mr. Say something else, anybody can pick anybody from no where to become somebody, that is the script of life.

Stop behaving your family are the owner of Abia state....

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
real nigga I want more info on gps simulator how to install it on iPhone
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by symbianDON(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
the joke is on kalu....hear the gutter language he's using

12 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by thundafire: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thieves who abused themselves during day light and drink champagne together at night,so that the useless followers will think they are fighting each other for the masses good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by mkoabiola: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
But this Abaribe us another strong and grass rot politician ooo.

He has been in d national assembly since 2007.
First in HoR later.. National assembly.

E no eazy
D stooge from Tobe state has being in d house since 2003
Chai.
Na only one head dem get oo

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Jonathan & Diezani Alison-madueke Dressed As Oil Field Engineers (photo) / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.