Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? (3262 Views)

How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
HELP ME GUYS!!! E be like say Alpha male don dey fall yakata in love o.. I don try to follow the red pill trend say make me dey turn alpha male but this girl is just extra-ordinary. Everytime I see her like this, my red pill dey always turn pink pill. I don try comot her from my mind since she don reject me.. but I just can't stand her beauty and packaging whenever I see her.. as at now.. my red pill don dey turn pink but Thank God say e no never turn blue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Deluxe16(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala be like swimming pool.
Abbi you no wan wise up!!! OYO for you. make the Men give you better response.

1 Like

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Xenry: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
For some damn reasons, when you fall in love, you always fall out of your senses. Damn! angry

3 Likes

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Xenry:
For some damn reasons, when you fall in love, you always fall out of your senses. Damn! angry
omo e tire me ooo
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Brunosamel(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
You own yourself, seems like you are just looking for stupid excuses to me no woman is extraordinary, that's just your mindset deceiving youd is affecting you, change your mind control your emotions and your life will turn around....

3 Likes

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Brunosamel:
You own yourself, seems like you are just looking for stupid excuses to me no woman is extraordinary, that's just your mindset deceiving youd is affecting you, change your mind control your emotions and your life will turn around....
you harsh small but ur comment make sense
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by MrCork1: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
popweezy:
HELP ME GUYS!!! E be like say Alpha male don dey fall yakata in love o.. I don try to follow the red pill trend say make me dey turn alpha male but this girl is just extra-ordinary. Everytime I see her like this, my red pill dey always turn pink pill. I don try comot her from my mind since she don reject me.. but I just can't stand her beauty and packaging whenever I see her.. as at now.. my red pill don dey turn pink but Thank God say e no never turn blue.

angry
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by MrCork1: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
popweezy:

^^^^kaiiiii...see this 11 year old boy talkin about love?....Bro but dont u have schoooool homwork? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

^^^^kaiiiii...see this 11 year old boy talkin about love?....Bro but dont u have schoooool homwork? (no oofeinse) angry
schools are currently on holiday in Peckam bro

1 Like

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Frales6(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
this is just the Genesis, you haven't started...by the time you get to Malachi, nobody will recognize you

2 Likes

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by inumidun2010(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Egg Wey you dey cherish, Another Man dey FRY
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Ademola47(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
You are simply in Lust!

Solution....

Get a pen and book. Calculate the amount needed for an average wedding party. Now add an expected bride price, with the rough cost of wedding (list) items. Then add money for Cerelac and Pampers for a year. Finally, add money for antenatal and delivery bill. Once you are done with that, think of the rigours of having a dedicated woman. Having to get home early, explain every move, accept emotional blackmail and 'man' up in difficult times.

If the thought of all these didn't clear your eyes, then she's probably your better half. You should forget Alpha male and approach her.

But If otherwise Chief, get some cash. Visit a nearby Restaurant. Take a well-peppered plate of pepper soup and accompany it with a chilled drink. When you get back home, switch off your phone, naked yourself under fan and sleep. By the time you'll wake, trust me, all iota of illusion in the name of Love will be cleared.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by AsapTeddy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
You be mumu....

you think say u dey wise?
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Ademola47:
You are simply in Lust!

Solution....

Get a pen and book. Calculate the amount needed for an average wedding party. Now add an expected bride price, with the rough cost of wedding (list) items. Then add money for Cerelac and Pampers for a year. Finally, add money for antenatal and delivery bill. Once you are done with that, think of the rigours of having a dedicated woman. Having to get home early, explain every move, accept emotional blackmail and 'man' up in difficult times.

If the thought of all these didn't clear your eyes, then she's probably your better half. You should forget Alpha male and approach her.

But If otherwise Chief, get some cash. Visit a nearby Restaurant. Take a well-peppered plate of pepper soup and accompany it with a chilled drink. When you get back home, switch off your phone, naked yourself under fan and sleep. By the time you'll wake, trust me, all iota of illusion in the name of Love will be cleared.
hahahahahahahha.. chairman, I don laff tire 4 bed but honestly I think your comment would be very useful..thanks bro
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by 2rez: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Whether u in lust or in love, whether alpa or beta, whether gamma or omega, there is a girl for every guy, indelible fact. I mean a girl who will truly win your heart as a guy. Well, u might think u a mgtow ergo, it cant happen. Wait for it. I bet u, believing u me, @ the designated time, u will surely meet her or stumble across her while going on that your way wink.

1 Like

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by wealthtrak: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ademola47:
You are simply in Lust!

Solution....

grin grin... This cracked me up.
Deeply provocative post.
Well said!
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Queenserah26(f): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
No be lie o

Xenry:
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Rockyfancino(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you have never been a mumu once or twice in your life, you're not qualified to call yourself alpha. You need to be self aware of the knowledge and rule over whatever you call feelings.

I'm not saying you can't have feelings but you must never put yourself in a -ve compromising spot ever again.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by popweezy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rockyfancino:
If you have never been a mumu once or twice in your life, you're not qualified to call yourself alpha. You need to be self aware of the knowledge and rule over whatever you call feelings.

I'm not saying you can't have feelings but you must never put yourself in a -ve compromising spot ever again.
Thanks boss...I really appreciate this
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Duplexxx: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Watch out bro
Re: Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2021
You won't be here to tell if she really used juju on you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Entertaining Peoples Girlfriends. / How Long Does Good Sex Last? How Good In Bed Do You Think You're? / Two People Caught SHAMELESSLY Having Sex Inside The Car In The Open(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.