Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Makes You Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes You Happy? (181 Views)

What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Happy? by History555: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don't care if price of fuel is 500 naira a litre as long as buhari media cows and supporters are buying at same price, i am happy.

Each time i drive out of my cabash to my business and sight some of those buhari supporters arguing politcs and loafing about i am happy and pray they remain like that till 2023.

Each time i see nepa cutting the light of buhari supporters because they did not pay bill or see estate security refusing them to pass the gate because they did not pay security level i am happy and pray they suffer more harassment grin grin grin

Each time i see buhari supporters fighting conductor because of 50 naira. I am happy and hope they loose a tooth.

What makes you happy?
Re: What Makes You Happy? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm always happy every time I see buhari supporters struggling b4 they can eat grin....

Pawpaw and lean Also make me happy grin
Re: What Makes You Happy? by NwaNimo1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
History555:
I don't care if price of fuel is 500 naira a litre as long as buhari media cows and supporters are buying at same price, i am happy.

Each time i drive out of my cabash to my business and sight some of those buhari supporters arguing politcs and loafing about i am happy and pray they remain like that till 2023.

Each time i see nepa cutting the light of buhari supporters because they did not pay bill or see estate security refusing them to pass the gate because they did not pay security level i am happy and pray they suffer more harassment grin grin grin

Each time i see buhari supporters fighting conductor because of 50 naira. I am happy and hope they loose a tooth.

What makes you happy?

[img]https://media./images/d432e43b51aff907e43525987c605d6f/tenor.gif[/img]

When I see Buhari supporters praising GEJ!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Curse Your Country / Vice President Osinbajo To Flag-off MSME Clinic In Gombe / NFC Boss,Dr. Chidia,APC Chieftains Celebrate Senator Chris Adighije

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.