Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (78760 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by dre11(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Curled from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6471074/bride-late-soldier-muhammed-ahmad

why i chose her and abandoned my over sibling who married fiance of murdered air force office speaks

Suleiman Muhammad, the younger brother of Abubakar Muhammad, a Nigerian Air Force (NAF) officer who was killed in an ambush on February 15, 2021, has spoken on his decision to marry the deceased’s fiancé, Hajara Ahmad.

Daily Trust reports that the late NAF officer died along the Birnin Gwari road in Kaduna State, three weeks to his wedding.

The wedding, which held in Kaduna on Saturday, had the consent of both the bride and groom’s family.

It has attracted a lot of attention as some people wondered how he could marry his elder brother’s finance one month after his death.

But in a conversation with our correspondent, Suleiman said he fell in love with his new bride and they got along as if they had known each other for many years.

The bride

According to him, “After my elder brother’s death, both families were devastated especially because Abubakar and Hajara where to get married in three weeks. So, our families, with the wise counsel of my mother, decided to hook us up.

“I am someone who does whatever my mother says as long as it does not go against Allah, so when she approached me with this idea, I agreed and hoped Hajara too will agree. She agreed and today everything is history as we have been joined as man and wife. I love her like I have known her for years,”
he said.

Suleiman noted that though he has a girlfriend, who is presently in secondary school, his marriage is an act of destiny.

“I never thought of getting married at this time because my girl is still in secondary school and I do not think she will be ready for marriage in the next five years.”

Azumi Muhammad, Abubakar’s mother, described the deceased as kind-hearted, recalling their last moment in January.

Hajara with the deceased officer whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life with

“Abu joined the NAF in 2017 after which he was posted to Port Harcourt where he spent two months. He came back to Kaduna and underwent a five-month course at the NAF base, after his training, he was posted to Enugu for another six months.

“After that, he was transferred to Osun state. He spent only one month in Osun before he commenced a special forces training in Bauchi state. He spent two months in Bauchi, moved to Katsina state for one month before he was moved to Birnin Gwari.”

She called on the Federal Government to tackle the current spate of insecurity so that young men like her son will not continue to pay the supreme price.

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-chose-her-and-abandoned-my-lover-sibling-who-married-fiance-of-murdered-air-force-officer-speaks

4 Likes

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....

436 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
People should mind thier business biko

31 Likes

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by heendrix(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
That her look tho undecided

Have a girlfriend in secondary School?? Nothing wey Dollar no go see for gandollar babanriga

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Chyma231(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ndi ugwu self !!!!!! Nonsense

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Themainboy22: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations to them. But I'm of the opinion they should had waited small, date and court for sometime, to know if they are compatible with each other. But hey! we are are talking about aboki here. For those of you oppossing our innocent decision, na una sabi, I don marry am be say I don marry am. "wetin kwonsider me kwonsider una?". cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Girlieo(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na their life, they can live it the way they want

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Mayng01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dumb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm surprised that y'all are suprised grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Truthabulabula(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
I knew it would be tradition.

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Truthabulabula(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'm surprised that y'all are suprised grin

Yeah
The hypocritical hypos grin

Nigerians though.

6 Likes

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by dahnimoh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Triangles1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Could this be real?
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by zoedew: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
The child-bride? They follow the teachings and precepts of The Paedophile! Strange people!! How he has a get-up consummating such marital union is simply strange! Everyone doing this has a psychiatric disorder.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Samiah33(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol...his girlfriend is in secondary school.. chai

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by yesloaded: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by PCG1: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Yeah
The hypocritical hypos grin

Nigerians though.

Lol... Don't mind 'em bruv
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by tophumble(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
The simple truth is that this guy will still get married to the girl friend who is still in secondary school when she is set for marriage in the next five years.

Abi wetin he find go the late brother fiance place, he want to enjoy what his brother is enjoying.

This is called arrangee marriage

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by PCG1: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by overseer1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
On your own
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by MorataFC: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
angry.. So Aunty Linda make am look like say the dead brother don already marry dey girl now undecided

6 Likes

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Zetty177x: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
No need to explain..u don marry am, u don marry am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Weedhustler: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
If na my village, na ibi straight! Him no go ever use e preek Bleep again! U no even wait make ur brother rotten for ground u don begin knack e wife anyhow!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.