Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (33317 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by amp01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mrs Maureen,is she ok?
She is not responding to WhatsApp messages.
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
amp01:
Mrs Maureen,is she ok?
She is not responding to WhatsApp messages.

Are you sure about this or you seem mistaken?
Post the screenshot please
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Onions cheesy

Sugar bag

Jumbo bag
10 bags up

One and half of sugar bag makes a jumbo bag

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by amp01(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2022
maureensylvia:

Are you sure about this or you seem mistaken?
Post the screenshot please

My mistake.

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Mhizdiva(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cleoo:
I need well spiced kulikuli, how do you sell?
I sell premium kulikuli that like kilishi.
Well spiced, crunchy, sweet and gingered flavoured
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
A year ago, I took a massive leap and brought my Agro Business on nairaland.

It’s been a massive year of growth.
I’ve learned so much about myself as an individual and as a business owner.

I realised how important self-development and mindset are to growth.

so far so good, we've Delivered goods both in tonnes to different parts of the country; south east, south west, south south and even my fellow north here.

Thank you dear Customers for staying with me

Dear future buyers, you will sure enjoy doing business with me.

let's do this again
cheers

MaureenHD

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2022
It gives me joy to hear from my customers that my onions are strong seeds cheesy cheesy

I don't pack rubbish cool

I pack according to your choice, if you want strictly big sizes, I pack, mixed sizes, I pack, small sizes I pack

You will definitely come back for more kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Maureen, this bag of onions, I got it cheaper from another seller.

But I don't like the quality of the sellers onions...

Your quality is better, that's why I want to add money to buy your onions.
My onions are of great quality, finely selected... Different from the ones you use immediately.

There are different types of onions... So I normally pack the ones that are stronger and will last for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
My prayers cool and thoughts are with everyone of us here in the North, especially Kaduna

Ozoemena

Your favourite Agroprenuer
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning fam
I wish us all a prosperous New week
Send in your orders
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gorontula price update

8500 per mudu(big mudu/tier)

Available in bags

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2022
All about gorontula

A mudu contains approximately 220 pieces or even more, depending on the sizes.

A piece of gorontula sells for #100
You can ask around

Majority of people haven't heard about gorontula before, some might have heard but haven't seen before.

Now this is a green market for you to venture on or add to your business.

I sell #8500 per mudu
I give discount for bulk purchase

Now do your calculations with the figure I gave you earlier and ask yourself why you're not selling gorontula already cheesy

Your marketing skills plays a big role

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
One of my goals are to expand my arms of sources, not just in Kano but other northern states.

Sourcing at cheaper places plus quality goods cool

So far so good, through consistency, I must say I'm on the right path smiley

Oh yes, Iam

These days, farmers(not just in Kano) call me before there harvest to come buy Agroproduce.

I look back when I started and where Iam now and pat myself on the back...I'm not there yet but I'm on the right track

The goal is to make MaureenHD Enterprises a household name smiley

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Dry split ginger... Available
36k per bag

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by danny56: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
maureensylvia:
One of my goals are to expand my arms of sources, not just in Kano but other northern states.

Sourcing at cheaper places plus quality goods cool

So far so good, through consistency, I must say I'm on the right path smiley

Oh yes, Iam

These days, farmers(not just in Kano) call me before there harvest to come buy Agroproduce.

I look back when I started and where Iam now and pat myself on the back...I'm not there yet but I'm on the right track

The goal is to make MaureenHD Enterprises a household name smiley

Good reviews I have seen all along says a lot. keep pushing...
The key is CONSISTENCY and INTERGRITY. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
danny56:

Good reviews I have seen all along says a lot. keep pushing...
The key is CONSISTENCY and INTERGRITY. cool

Thanks sir
I appreciate
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reviews don't lie!!!
From my business WhatsApp group
Thank you for your patience ma'am smiley

For more than 3 weeks on the road... cheesy

Perishable goods for that matter...

#Respect to my Onions cool

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dabino
600 per kg

Tiger nut big seed 43k per bag

Tiger nut small seed 33k per bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2022
So yesterday was my WhatsApp group anniversary
I officially opened my business group one year ago
Thanks for the wishes
I really appreciate
Thank you nairaland fam for trusting my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Happy Customers cheesy

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter fam
About my Sunday evening
Delivery to kogi

Oh yea, my worker in the last pics

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
So I noticed Lagos people has this specie of onions they consume which is very much different from other species of onions.

Lagos onions is whiter in colour

While the normal onions is dark brown

Lagos people don't usually appreciate the dark brown onions... They are used to the whiter specie

It's late already, tomorrow or when I'm chanced, I'll post pictures of the both cheesy

So specify your location so I'll pack to your taste.

MHD

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Price of onions keeps coming down!!!

Onions jumbo bag now
17500 per bag

Onions sugar bag now
13500 per bag
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2022
20k views!!!
Woow
Thanks all for everything
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
*Onions jumbo bag discount sales*

Onions jumbo
17000 per bag

From 5 bags "16000"

From 10 bags "15000"
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Morning sales cheesy
Thanks for your patronage ma'am

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Updated Delivery fee for our abroad Customers*

*(By air)*

1) London UK is 1,550 per kg(minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum of it is 22500

2) USA America is 2,700 per kg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is ,39k

3) Canada is 2,800 per kg( minimum of 10kg)

less than minimum is 39k

4) South Africa is 1,500 per kg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is 22k

5) Kenya is 1,800perkg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is 28k

6) Ghana is 1,550per kg
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
White corn Available per tonne
230k per tonne

Yellow corn available per toñne
230k per tonne

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
Happy new month my esteemed Customers
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:41am On May 02, 2022
From all of us at MaureenHD Enterprises to our Muslim Customers cheesy

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
White corn
210k per tonne

Yellow corn
215k per tonne

Available in bulk
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday fam

Any time from next week price of onions will start going up

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.