Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest (1476 Views)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / Doubting Your 2022 Financial Goals? Inest Is The Way To Go / How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest by Yinksy09(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
As it will be a lengthy post, I'll go straight to the crux. I carefully gathered an investment opportunity from FCMB website.

If you are a customer of FCMB you simply needs to set up a daily savings goal on i-Nest and be one of the top 10 highest savers for the month to be rewarded with double of their savings, up to a maximum of N100,000.

All you need to do is set up a daily savings goal of a minimum of N100,000 for a minimum of 30 days and you can be rewarded with up to N100,000 extra, plus your accrued savings interest on the 25th of each month. Yes, you can get double your savings if you qualify as one of our top 10 savers for the month.

It is actually open to both FCMB customers and non-FCMB customers and you can access it through this link.

https://fcmb.com/inest-challenge/

(1) (Reply)

I Made $250USD - $400USD Daily With Binary Options... / Future Investment Initiative On Real Estate / PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.