Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? (2361 Views)

Are Mothers More Loving Than Fathers? / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Are Nigerian Mothers More Violent Than Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by ImaIma1(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
I think it's because of the extra love and attention that the mother gives her children even when they have a full time job like the fathers.

But I think things are changing now. Fathers pay more attention to their children now, not just supplying money.

At weddings, we also have the part where a bride dances with her father. And marriage lists include the father too
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Ever8090: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THERE IS ALWAYS A LIMIT TO WOMEN SUFFERING. SUBS PLENTY
you said I should quote you on any of your comment but not DM, so I tried this very one
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
you said I should quote you on any of your comment but not DM, so I tried this very one
OK BRO. PLEASE WHAT IS REALLY THE PROBLEM ? I PASSED THE DEPRESSED MODE , AND I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THAT AM ALIVE TODAY AND DIDN'T TRY SUICIDE BECUS I AM THE ONLY SON . SO I COULDN'T RISK THE WELL BEIGN OF MY MOM.0JUST TELL ME UR PROBLEM BRO
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Ever8090: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kelvin3476:
OK BRO. PLEASE WHAT IS REALLY THE PROBLEM ? I PASSED THE DEPRESSED MODE , AND I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THAT AM ALIVE TODAY AND DIDN'T TRY SUICIDE BECUS I AM THE ONLY SON . SO I COULDN'T RISK THE WELL BEIGN OF MY MOM.0JUST TELL ME UR PROBLEM BRO
well, I have been trough so much in life my brother, I am no longer a kid, have one kid but he is deaf and dump, lost the mum when he was just 2. Since then, it's been just me and him which I promised to make sure I give to him the best education I can afford, but as it stands,my building job is not forth coming, his education is in jeopardy.
someone that is owing me a million plus, that I could have used to try other business have refused to pay.

As I speak, my son is about to write Neco and jamb, it was here on Nairaland that I got help from a guy called "Alfajohn" for part of his school fees.

I have locked my house in the city, I am now in the village hoping to get my house rent which is due since August last year.but nothing is working out.

I can't go back to the city now, where I can continue pushing for the best, because i won't have somewhere to stay as I can't go to my house until I pay the rent.

Even at home here, you know how it is with stating and doing nothing, especially when you have to feed from relatives pot, it will surely get to a point where it won't be funny any longer.

So, it's just so much on me, sometimes I just lock myself inside, coming out to confront some mockery gestures and questions from some sadistic relatives, is not easy.

My health is not any good at the moment, it's rooted from all this.

My brother, it is well.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
I JUST READ WHAT U WROTE BRO. I WISH I CAN HELP U BRO. BUT HOW CLOSE ARE U TO GOD ?
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
GOD TOLD US THAT " IF HE DID PROVIDE FOR THE BIRLDS OF THE EARTH, HOW ABOUT THE CREATURES HE MADE IN HIS IMAGE ".
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
GIVE GOD BENEFIT OF DOUBT. GET CLORER TO GO, HE WILL DO IT 4 YOU. EVEN IF U NEVER TRUSTED HIM BEFORE, DO IT NOW. FAST AND PRAY , THEN U WILL COME BACK WITH JOY. HE NEVER FAGL , AND WILL NEVER FAIL. TRY HIM , DO IT AT UR COMFORT AND U MUST PRAISE HIS NAME. IF U HAVE BEEN DOUBTING HIS POWER BEFORE, JUST BELIEVE HIM STARTING 4RM TODAY. I CAN ALSO HELP U 4ROM HERE. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER BRO
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Stargurl20(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's simple. They're well celebrate than fathers because most mothers better than most fathers. They're wonderful beings, selfless, and would endure, preserve a lot of unpleasant things just for the sake of their children. Same thing cannot be said for most fathers.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Ever8090: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kelvin3476:
GIVE GOD BENEFIT OF DOUBT. GET CLORER TO GO, HE WILL DO IT 4 YOU. EVEN IF U NEVER TRUSTED HIM BEFORE, DO IT NOW. FAST AND PRAY , THEN U WILL COME BACK WITH JOY. HE NEVER FAGL , AND WILL NEVER FAIL. TRY HIM , DO IT AT UR COMFORT AND U MUST PRAISE HIS NAME. IF U HAVE BEEN DOUBTING HIS POWER BEFORE, JUST BELIEVE HIM STARTING 4RM TODAY. I CAN ALSO HELP U 4ROM HERE. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER BRO
I have not lost hope in God and I believe in his time, he will do it for me...thanks for your encouragement
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Karleb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stargurl20:
It's simple. They're well celebrate than fathers because most mothers better than most fathers. They're wonderful beings, selfless, and would endure, preserve a lot of unpleasant things just for the sake of their children. Same thing cannot be said for most fathers.

Maybe you have daddy issues but mother's day should be about celebrating mothers, not condemning fathers.

Women love to celebrate. Most men don't care about fathers day. It's so bad that even though women have like 4 mother's days in a year, they still choose to celebrate themselves on the only father's day we have in the year.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Ifyjos(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mother's love cannot be compared to father's love
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
I have not lost hope in God and I believe in his time, he will do it for me...thanks for your encouragement
alright bro. May GOD GRANT U THE HEART AND HEALTH TO DEFEAT THIS TOUGH TIME

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Stargurl20(f): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Maybe you have daddy issues but mother's day should be about celebrating mothers, not condemning fathers.

Women love to celebrate. Most men don't care about fathers day. It's so bad that even though women have like 4 mother's days in a year, they still choose to celebrate themselves on the only father's day we have in the year.
Oga, I only gave my opinion about the question asked. I'm not condemning any man. I only stated the true nature of men.
It will only be unfair if mothers are not more celebrated relative to fathers despite the sacrifices, pains they've bore and lots of things most fathers cannot do. That will be injustice.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Klass99(f): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
cool
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by MufasaLion: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Klass99:

It has been a while, I hope you're good?

Please can you email me the Patterson/Clinton novels?

Can't find my downloaded copies anymore and I can't download from the same site again, don't know why.

Will send you a PM now, in response to it pls attach the novels.

Howdy?

Yes, I'm good.

I've been busy since morning. I will surely reply your mail soon.

Cheers!
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Klass99(f): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2022
cool
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by MufasaLion: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Klass99:

Thanking you, in advance kiss

Hi.

I've sent them to you just now. You can check your e-mail.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Kelvin3476: 3:00pm On May 20, 2023
Stargurl20:

Oga, I only gave my opinion about the question asked. I'm not condemning any man. I only stated the true nature of men.
It will only be unfair if mothers are not more celebrated relative to fathers despite the sacrifices, pains they've bore and lots of things most fathers cannot do. That will be injustice.
WHEN IT COMES TO SUFFERING AND PAIN THE U ARE VERY BIASED.
FATHERS SUFFERS 89 TIMES MORE THAN MOTHERS
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2023
Twenty8:
(1)It is because most fathers are deadbeat, it's not that they don't love their children but they don't sacrifice as much as the mother. I experienced this recently, I was always going against mothers being more celebrated than fathers, but I understood why recently, I was going to school and needed a lot of stuffs yet all my father could do was only to give me transport money(at least he gave a little compared to most fathers), my mother carried the major bulk of every thing and even added to the transport fare again, this happened the same with my siblings. So honestly, why won't mothers be more celebrated than fathers?( This in my own case sha )

(2)It can also depend on the relationship the father has with his children compared to their mother, he might be doing everything but if he's not friendly enough with his children he won't be celebrated.

(3)Due to some women taking the bulk of child raising, society believes it is so for everybody because children from such homes are very loud when it comes to celebrating their mothers.

The solution to solving this bias is for the men who are letting women do the majority of child raising is to man up and take their responsibility and for children from homes where they are raised majorly by their father to celebrate them loudly too.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

The law of planting and harvesting is natural: whatever you sow, you will reap.

If you want to reap future celebration, sow in the present what would birth that.
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2023
ImaIma1:
I think it's because of the extra love and attention that the mother gives her children even when they have a full time job like the fathers.

But I think things are changing now. Fathers pay more attention to their children now, not just supplying money.

At weddings, we also have the part where a bride dances with her father. And marriage lists include the father too

True.

They are finally waking up smiley
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Saintmary(f): 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
YngDenzel1:

So, those women in the markets, offices, shops and streets hustling are not providing?
Re: Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? by Saintmary(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2023
freeborn02:

And you think it's easy to be a responsible father?

Do you know how many times your dad must have starved himself to make life meaningful for you? You don't know right? Who footed all the bills to enable your mother carry your pregnancy to term? You don't care to know, right?

Or do you think your mother's breasts would have produced adequate milk for your infant consumption if your father didn't work hard to put food on the table?

If not that your dad was a strict disciplinarian, who raised his voice against your childhood childish misdemeanours and put his feet on the ground against your youthful exuberances, don't you think your life would have turned out badly?

If you have less regards for your father, then you are callous and an ingrate.

I can never have low regard for my father, he practically gave his life so I could thrive, he put his own enjoyment on hold to involve himself in my day to day nursing plus training throughout my childhood.

He is the best Dad any child could ever ask for, even till today, my Dad will go to any length for me.

That's why I no dey use my Papa joke.

But, all my celebration is because my Dad is a responsible parent, if anyone misses out on the kind of love I've experienced as a child, I can never blame them if they lash out at irresponsible parents.

Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car / Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.