Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,329 members, 6,236,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 11:23 PM

I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. (1859 Views)

Ekiti Government Commissions Mobile Laboratory To Run COVID-19 Tests / Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! / Take Care When Eating These Nigerian Foods – Cardiologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03
This is the laboratory form including the tests and amount to be paid.

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by efficiencie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03
Oluolad86:
I want to appreciate a man that gave me #20000, he said I shouldn't mention his name, he called me and collected my account number, God bless you sir. You will never know sorrow in your entire life and family, amen.

The Tristatehs hospital bill for Echo, ECG and consultation with the CEO is #175,000 with other tests #56k, all together #231k just for tests alone cry cry cry

I'm thinking if I should try another hospital which the money can't be up to that. I have visited my former VC before Prof. Falase private clinic before, he was a big consultant at UCH before he retired, he never requested for special consultation fee and Dr Ogba is a consultant in cardiology too, his fees are normal. I would prefer someone to please help me consult them or finance me to do the tests there. I need your urgent help please. I can't afford #10k in my account now, but the #20k is intact should in case I see more donations, I'll account for every naira I collect here. Please help me cry cry cry

Please don't forget your prayers too, i need it more than before. God bless you everybody

Oh great...just saw the doc
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03
efficiencie:

Oh great...just saw the doc

Did you call them back to confirm if I was there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04
please I need where I can do all my comprehensive tests on pericarditis with swollen legs for free. I need to do these tests before starting the treatments. Help me I can't afford the fees, it's much, my legs are swollen please. Thanks. I just need a cardiologist that can treat me for free please
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 5:02am On Apr 05
Please confirm my story first, I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free please ( pericarditis with swollen legs). Kindly help me pay directly to any cardiologist hospital that you know, I'll go there for treatments. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:49pm On Apr 06
Please I still need your help and prayers too. Please
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 5:35am On Apr 07
How I wish I have enough money to go to private hospital, since public hospitals are on strike cry cry cry cry cry cry I know that this is a phase of life, I'll definitely overcome it. I shall not die but live in the land of the living, Amen

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08
Good evening to everyone, I want to thank God for His safety over me and thank you to those who cares for me, God bless you all. I went to Dr Ogba of clinic this evening 6pm 8th April 2021, since UCH has started strike. I registered with #5000 and consultation fee #2500, making #7500 ( out of the #20k given to me). He checked me and listed some tests I should do and also listed some drugs that I should buy. He told me I have to prepare myself for the surgery, he said the earlier the better. I told him I would have just said he should move ahead but I'm not financially okay, I need to rally around for the money.

Firstly I need to do some tests which cost #50,000 (the balance with me from the 20k is #12.500, the money I need now is #37500 . I beg all of you to please come to my rescue, the hospital address is there to confirm my illness. I'm just ashamed of myself. I don't want to die, I hardly sleep in the night because of pains in the legs and stomach.

I need your prayers more than before too. Thanks and God bless you all Amen
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08
Receipt I collected today for registration and consultation fee #7500

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:37pm On Apr 08
Drugs I need to buy tommorow morning.

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08
Laboratory form

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 1:21pm On Apr 09
Good afternoon, I'm so happy today, someone gave me another #25000 this morning making #45000 I collected from here ( he called and asked for my account details, he said I shouldn't mention his name) God bless you sir, you will never know any sorrow throughout your lifetime. Amen. Total money with me now is #37,500. For now I still need #12500 to do the tests. Thanks and God bless you all. Please continue praying for me
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09
Please I need your financial and spiritual help. Please cry cry
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 2:59am
For those requesting for the legs pictures. These are the pictures

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 3:54am
I hardly sleep at night because of the body pains.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 2:31pm
I'm delighted today, another person sent #15000 to me, God bless you sir, you shall never lack good things in life by God's grace Amen.

I'll go to the lab in the evening to do all the necessary tests, I'll keep you updated on the outcome of the results. I want to say a big thank you to you all, your prayers are working, continue and don't stop till this battle is totally won. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:47pm
Good evening, I went to the clinic today, I was told to come back on Monday because the money transfer wasn't working and I didn't come with my ATM. #7500 has been deducted from the tests fees (#50000) since I have paid for it (registration and consultation fee) The money for the tests now is #42,500. All money spent now is #50k out of #60k, the balance with me now be #10k.

Thanks so much for your care and prayers. God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

W / Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* / Perfect Gift For Aged Loved Ones With Arthritis!!money Back Guarantee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.