Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (43349 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by sweerychick(f): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't think anything is wrong but to be on the safe side better tell her to let her husband know.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:
I'm not going to bore you with an epistle.
We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019. Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened up a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Do you think I'm right? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Modified.
I'm sorry to say but many of you reason like kids. I have no intention of sleeping with her. I'm principled never to sleep with any of my exes. Do you have any idea how many women are on this planet? What is wrong with the lot of you? I just find it hard to turn her down because she's such a good person.
You contradicted yourself by saying your flesh is very weak, you got attacked and still trying to lie your way out?

9 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

I don tire for you people. How many times do I need to say it? I don't have any intention of sleeping with her. Even if she does, I'm man enough to handle the situation. Shallow thinkers and men made from precum, the lot of you!
Your man enough to handle the situation of sleeping with another mans wife? how foolish and ignorant can you be like a goat led to slaughter

You know her intent, yet still want to dip your hand into the flames,claiming your man enough to handle the injuries.

No advice here to give you, Carry on with your foolishness, shallow thinker made from precum that cant use his No6

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Offpoint1: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

This is exactly why I am thinking she's got ulterior motives.

Judging from your signature, you obviously don't know real money and the people that have it. I don't blame you for that. You're a man, you should never jump into conclusions. That's why I ignored Michelle55.

Tell me what real money is sir to a business oriented fellow....

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Draslo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You contradicted yourself by saying your flesh is very weak, you got attacked and still trying to lie your way out?
Madam please, by saying my flesh is weak I meant that it would be hard to say no to her proposal. I have and will never sleep with someone I dated.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by realtalk19: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:
We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019. Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened up a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Modified.
I'm sorry to say but many of you reason like kids. I have no intention of sleeping with her. I'm principled never to sleep with any of my exes. Do you have any idea how many women are on this planet? What is wrong with the lot of you? I just find it hard to turn her down because she's such a good person.

Feelings will awaken and your flesh may eventually get weak as a single guy besides you don't know her deep intentions. You need to be careful

7 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by realtalk19: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

Madam please, by saying my flesh is weak I meant that it would be hard to say no to her proposal. I have and will never sleep with someone I dated.

Never say never, we are humans and temptations are certain

6 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by ITbomb(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is not the type of ex we say we cannot go back, you ghosted after long distance, so no quarrel, no caught red-handed, no breaking of objects and body part.
The feelings are still there bro

Two things are going to happen

You decline her offer and your life continues and she device new ways of getting you

Or

You accept the offer and whenever you come around to balance books will be an opportunity for her to get closer and more comfortable before striking
..... and you will fvrk her (after sleepless nights of thinking whether it is right or wrong)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by danduchi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Where una the see this kind ex from?

5 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Bola146(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
providencia:
Which money are you talking about biko.?
To manage her business
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by providencia(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:

To manage her business
Read what the op wrote again. No request of money but rather she is wanting to waste money

3 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Bola146(f): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
providencia:

Read what the op wrote again. No request of money but rather she is wantiog to waste money

Wasting ke? I don't think so
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by MilesLamar(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

Modified.

I need this Job and I stay in abj

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Kobicove(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

O ti fi ori gbale.

So if you have a soft spot for someone then you want to have sex with them. Take my advice and f*** off.

If everyone bleeps off, who then will remain to hive you the advise you want? undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
danduchi:
Where una the see this kind ex from?
even me sef dey wonder

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Wittyglam(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is wrong.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:
We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019. Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened up a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday . I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Modified.
what is the cost implicationn of this first.

in simple terms what is the weekly amount that she is going to cough out for this your service

hotel lodging (Friday to Sunday)=#60000
flight cost=#100000
miscellaneous=#10000
total= #170000 per weekend (excluding fees)

she owns an oil and gas wetin again...saloon

haaa!

15 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Iamlakexide(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
You can assist her on real mutual grounds but extra careful in doing this.

Meanwhile, I can assist with your flight booking.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
This is wrong.
ah ah what is wrong with been paid #170000 for 3 days excluding professional fees!
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Iamlakexide:
You can assist her on real mutual grounds but extra careful in doing this.

Meanwhile, I can assist with your flight booking.
come respect yourself o!

ehen! op I am ready to help with first class lodging and flight arrangements
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

Modified.
you can subtly let her know you have someone who is fit for the job. Zzor especially
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by sotall(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Trap
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by MarvellousG(f): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
FalseProphet1, what do you foresee?

A man going on a journey of no return, I guessed grin

Another Missing Person thread loading cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by moneyissweet(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Op, to fck another man wife don dey hungry you.. see you,see grave.

Be warned.

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by KFeeders(f): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Don't do it. It will end up a mess.

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults. Also available for wholesalers.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (open the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin).

Check my signature for enquiries.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Goldenheart(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:
but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. .

really? you must be Einstein for figuring that out!!

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by November24(f): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Uprightness100:
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding.

Flee from a Strange woman!
For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil,
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Hear me now therefore My Son,
Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house,
Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel,
Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger,
And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed.

I Have Spoken my son! The Choice is yours to take.

Toh...Angama
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by EJEHSON(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please don't go, I have this feeling it won't end well. That woman has a hidden agenda. Let her look for someone else. Make the husband no later find out somehow say you be her ex come begin make trouble even if you never do anything. Keep off bro to avoid problem.
Draslo:

We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019.

Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Modified.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Olayetan(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019.

Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Modified.

If you know how to keep and stick to business relationship with people, you can go ahead but if you feel this will awake past memories with her and might lead to something you don't want, then back off.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

I don tire for you people. How many times do I need to say it? I don't have any intention of sleeping with her. Even if she does, I'm man enough to handle the situation. Shallow thinkers and men made from precum, the lot of you!
just like eve nerver had the intention of sleeping with the devil. See what a matured man is talking..is it ur intention or her intention..how old are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.