Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (43308 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by 2oby: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Summarily, trust me u will f@*k her if u do as she asked. D ball is all urs. Too bad if u choose d obvious.

Bros, i have seen men killed 4 sleeping wt another men's wife. Choose ur death wisely. She is only trying to b careful wt r method of cheating. She needs some1 that will not cast, n an old lover is d best. Dont b surprised, she might stop ur spa service n concentrate on the major agenda n she only b paying 4 entertainments n flights wen she needs u. Dont b fooled, u will get paid in ur coin, 1 way or d other.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by odaniel1(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2021
For you to seek public opinion, you must have made up your mind only looking for second opinion to boost your sinister decision. Goodluck on the other side bro, cos dats were u're defo landing... grin
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by BananaPeel(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:
I'm not going to bore you with an epistle.

We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019.

Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Do you think I'm right? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Modified.
I'm sorry to say but many of you reason like kids. I have no intention of sleeping with her. I'm principled never to sleep with any of my exes. Do you have any idea how many women are on this planet? What is wrong with the lot of you? I just find it hard to turn her down because she's such a good person.
If you really want her business to grow and care so much about her business you will tell her not to pay for flight tickets. Does she make that much profit to pay for flight for you from the profits?
She should channel the profits to grow her business and ask her husband to check the books for her. Her husband is the best person and most trusted ally no matter how busy he is. He can check them in the confine of their bedroom.
Don't put yourself in that position no matter how you trust yourself. Give no place to the devil and resist the devil and he will flee.
Wisdom, my brother, when properly applied will do you good and save you from imminent danger.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Bros, ok here is my humble advice to you. Just turn down the offer. Can you? If you can, please do.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Jessepaid(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

We dated between 2016-17. We had a mutual break-up cause I went to Ghana for a bit (5 months. I needed a change of scenery). We spoke and chatted at intervals before we both ghosted each other. I heard she got married to a big shot Abuja guy in 2019.

Fast forward to Saturday evening this past weekend, I got a message on Instagram from her. Long story short, she opened a beauty spa in Abuja in December. She wants me to help her manage it. She knows I have my commitments in Lagos but wants to take advantage of the fact that I visit Abuja once or twice a month. She proposes that I can come only on weekends since my weekdays are almost fully engaged, ensure her books are balanced and she'll pay for my return flight every Friday. I asked if her husband is aware of who I am. She stuttered and I just knew he doesn't. She will pay well but it's not about the money. It's more like granting a favour but I feel she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. And me, I have a soft spot for her and my flesh is very, very weak.

Modified.
I'm sorry to say but many of you reason like kids. I have no intention of sleeping with her. I'm principled never to sleep with any of my exes. Do you have any idea how many women are on this planet? What is wrong with the lot of you? I just find it hard to turn her down because she's such a good person.

hehehe....

if she's such a good person then why is she your ex...

something is really fishy about the deal...

women don't put money on the table unless they are going to get something out of it...

she's married bro....

please decline...
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

Modified.

First, I will say a big congratulations to you. She trusts you as you have both enjoyed a matured relationship.

Whilst this is a tempting opportunity for an extra income, more particularly the geometric economic fruits if she preaches you to her husband, I will urge you to be extra careful.

Women can be funny, thus, a man must be a far and see. Her end game might be offering you a juicy carrot in the interim whilst all she wants is to lure you close and devour you. And if you are not careful, you will put your life in danger.

And this is where you will likely have problems. Let's assume you can come up with a technological strategy that will ensure your company manages the SPA rather than you personally, then you can legally delegate duties as will ensure you seldom visit Abuja.

Thus you will enjoy minimal physical contact as your employee within her employees will ensure income spillage is minimized. This will send her a clear message that is strictly business.

Now you both can sign a formal contract that will ensure your interest is protected and you earn your fee for work done.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Liposure: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2021
iamdapsyj:

He is the one exposing himself with words like "soft spot", " good person ", " chat here and there" e.t.c that I can't remember in his epistle. He is definitely going to bang her because the op knows the motive of the ex and he is playing along. LA LA LE Friday something must go down. The ex is obviously not enjoying her sex life with her husband. . ..
lalale friday, ti emi oba jeseye
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by sivel(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Mr OP somewhere in the bible it is mentioned "avoid every appearance of evil". Nairaland has many pastors to give you the verse and interpretation.

Mr. OP assume you are married, your wife opens a business with or without your help, she employs her 'ex' to manage the business without notifying you, somehow you eventually find out that the so called employee is her 'ex', be honest with yourself what will be your reaction?

Mr OP the thing wey di hungry you no dey for market.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Apination(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

Modified.
I'm looking for a job, please connect me na, help a brother.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by maxpat: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Wise man
CaptainPrice1:
If her husband is on Nairaland, he can easily know you are referring to his wife with the little information from your story.

Make una dey try hide the real info.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by jjmk(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Hey,

I understand your point.

She still likes you and want you close. U like her and has admitted your weakness but u still believe it is wrong to sleep with another man's wife.

if you go, there is no way u guys will not end up in bed, so to avoid complications stay away, politely decline and help her from afar if u can.

If she needs a person to help her run her spa, I can recommend a lady with enough experience who resides in Abuja.

Peace and God bless.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Myahuza: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
my opinion is for you not to take the offer if you are already have job and fully buked on week days why mess up your week ends unless if course what she if offering is what you see yourself doing in future, then why not test the waters
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by MightySparrow: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Uprightness100:
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding.

Flee from a Strange woman!
For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil,
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Hear me now therefore My Son,
Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house,
Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel,
Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger,
And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed.

I Have Spoken my son! The Choice is yours to take.
This woman is not strange, they dated and fvcked b4 na. Na renewed old flames. embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by jantman(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2021
I will ask you a question later
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by EndRape2(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes you are very correct, your mother and sisters, all of them are useless.

uote author=mosdii post=100160462]Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them[/quote]
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by godliman: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

This is why I'm turning her down. If I can work remotely from Lagos, then I'll take up her offer. I want to believe she just wants my professional help because she witnessed some part of my success in my own businesses. Nigeria don spoil. Everybody's got trust issues nowadays. How do we know she doesn't love her husband enough not to ever cheat on him. *Sigh*
I believe your story. If I am in your shoes I will take the offer and watch to see how things unfold. if she makes one false move, I quit. On having soft spot for her, if you know you can't control your feelings when you are with her, then stay clear.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by orgasm(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Uprightness100:
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding.

Flee from a Strange woman!
For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil,
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Hear me now therefore My Son,
Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house,
Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel,
Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger,
And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed.

I Have Spoken my son! The Choice is yours to take.

...the woman is not a stranger to him so try another quote

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by orgasm(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

Modified.
Only you say you got a soft spot for her and that your flesh is very, very weak and only you dey say you are principled not to sleep with your exes. You think this is a cartoon thread or what?

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
You don't need a babalawo or a prophet to tell you this OP is proud/arrogant in nature.

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by godliman: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
sivel:
Mr OP somewhere in the bible it is mentioned "avoid every appearance of evil". Nairaland has many pastors to give you the verse and interpretation.

Mr. OP assume you are married, your wife opens a business with or without your help, she employs her 'ex' to manage the business without notifying you, somehow you eventually find out that the so called employee is her 'ex', be honest with yourself what will be your reaction?

Mr OP the thing wey di hungry you no dey for market.
IThess 5:22
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by godliman: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
orgasm:

...the woman is not a stranger to him so try another quote
Strange woman in the Bible means any woman other than your wife who tries to seduce you.
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cutehector:
you can subtly let her know you have someone who is fit for the job. Zzor especially
I'm a boss lady,you can actually apply for a position in my company
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by ominid1: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
I'm a boss lady,you can actually apply for a position in my company
i will even buy you, buy your imaginary company..
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by dharmie135: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
erai30:
I could sense from all indications that you were going to arrive at this...... It's on your mind to KNACK HER,because the Bleep that has been bleeped,can be refucked if the fucker and fucky agree to Bleep the Bleep, so we won't be the one to encourage you brother. cool
Mad oo
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
What's it with Ex issues recently on FP?

Everywhere Ex, Ex, Ex.

Smh.
do you want Y; Y; instead

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Toearn: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
she want you to fucck her again, beware
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

do you want Y; Y; instead

grin grin
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Royaldave200(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
BaeMercy:
The lady in question is a b*tch and will always be a bitch
How can you be married and still want your ex?
Her intentions are not genuine
If it was, she would have informed her husband about you
Some women can never change
Like you said she married a big guy, if you have an affair with her and he later finds out
Don't you think he can harm you? Don't lose your life over an unrepentant cheat if her husband is not enough let her find someone else

Marriage don't change people, people change for marriage

Before you marry a big lady who wears designers investigate her source of income most of them are into sex business so you won't end up paying for DNA test up and down

Chase a chick, never chase a bitch
Don't take her offer

Well said ma'am
Re: Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business by Agwadi: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2021
AffSynergy:
Bros, ok here is my humble advice to you. Just turn down the offer. Can you? If you can, please do.
wup, I can't access my mail...mssg me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / I Suspect My FianceƩ Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.