Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? (1657 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / We Neglect These Things But Expect A Happy Home. / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2021
What are you doing or what have you done in your marriage that makes your home a happy one ?

Aspiring Husbands & Wives are gonna pick up one or few tips
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by soundOsonic: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2021
I love Pepsi and she loves it. We are happy together drinking Pepsi every evening sitting in front of our gate and gossiping about people in our area.
And yes we take it down withs sauced pomo

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Hahaha.... marriage is a journey not a destination o. What you have now can be lost in a twinkle so guide it jealously and don't ever be complacent.
My best advice is love your spouse genuinely and as man work hard enough to take care of her and the children you both have together.
Go extra to love her family too and be the man.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
I love Pepsi and she loves it. We are happy together drinking Pepsi every evening sitting in front of our gate and gossiping about people in our area.

Haha, this is fun

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hahaha.... marriage is a journey not a destination o. What you have now can be lost in a twinkle so guide it jealously and don't ever be complacent.
My best advice is love your spouse genuinely and as man work hard enough to take care of her and the children you both have together.
Go extra to love her family too and be the man.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Alright
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Uyi168: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
The secret ingredient to our secret ingredient marriage is nothing...
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by mariahAngel(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
grin

Happy gossip.
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by efficiencie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
@Havesomesense As a man be a husband and as a woman be a helper. A man that is a true husband is a blessing to any woman and any woman that is a helper is a blessing to any man...bring these two together and the result will be a blissful marriage...hence for a marriage to be successful the man must love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it (this is what it means to be a husband) and the wife must submit all she is and she has to the lordship of her husband (this is what it means to be a wife)...it is only when men and women adhere to these conditions that marriages become successful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by pozehnani(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Only God can make that happen.
Reminds me of my primary school song.

When Jesus is in the family
Happy happy home 3x

Happy happy home
Happy happy home. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
efficiencie:
@Havesomesense As a man be a husband and as a woman be a helper. A man that is a true husband is a blessing to any woman and any woman that is a helper is a blessing to any man...bring these two together and the result will be a blissful marriage...hence for a marriage to be successful the man must love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it (this is what it means to be a husband) and the wife must submit all she is and she has to the lordship of her husband (this is what it means to be a wife)...it is only when men and women adhere to these conditions that marriages become successful

what about Muslims
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by ImaIma1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Plenty laughter.

Life is not that hard and marriage shouldn't be either.
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
ImaIma1:
Plenty laughter.
Cool
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Oizee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
congratulations to our newly wedded couple

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by adegeye38(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Be ready to obey God
Put God first
Be ready to sacrifice e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by efficiencie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Havesomesense:

what about Muslims

Mehn Muslims redefine the equation of marriage ohhh...because I don't know how marrying a second wife shows you love the first. Yet in Islam they are required to love all wives equally which is impossible. So at the end of the day a more stable and sensible arrangement is one man one wife...
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by MMotimo: 4:44am On Mar 26, 2021
It’s not one thing but I’ll volunteer this -

It’s always been our money not my money or your money and our financial goals align
We each trust the other with money. Joint assets, joint liabilities, everything 50/50 irrespective of individual income.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2021
efficiencie:

Mehn Muslims redefine the equation of marriage ohhh...because I don't know how marrying a second wife shows you love the first. Yet in Islam they are required to love all wives equally which is impossible. So at the end of the day a more stable and sensible arrangement is one man one wife...
You're right
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by mutter(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
When both are committed to make it work.
If you both want it to work it will.
Your partner may sometimes be in a not committed phase... Then you can draw them back with love.
Respect each other and have fun.
Laugh allot together.
A woman that respects her husband authority.
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
pozehnani:
Only God can make that happen.
Reminds me of my primary school song.

Happy happy home 3x

Happy happy home
Happy happy home. grin
I like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by BigDawsNet: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spirit of God reside in my home

Things are going well in every area of my family

No cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by veave(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Well, really I thought I'd run away after the first 3 months. Truth is you don't do the same things everyday in order to have a good home. As the day breaks you keep learning who your new things about your partner and adjusting. It's truly a mixture of friendship, respect, teamwork, sacrifice, compromise, patience, understanding, expression then love.

Don't forget love should always come after the rest, you need a clear head in order to stay married. Don't go and be saying you love someone when you can't even respect him or her. kiss Love would not make you breakfast or provide money for upkeep
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
ImaIma1:
Plenty laughter.
plenty laughter. I like that
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2021
MMotimo:
It’s not one thing but I’ll volunteer this -

It’s always been our money not my money or your money and our financial goals align
We each trust the other with money. Joint assets, joint liabilities, everything 50/50 irrespective of individual income.

You have a good wife, most women are not so cooperative
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by 50bill(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
A wisdom to do those little things that count go
a long way in building a happy home.
This might be something as simple
and out of the box as sending
greeting ecard to your partner's or email while s(he)
is away. S(he) really doesn't have to be away
before you show some "thoughtful" love anyway.
I know many of us don't send ecards but for the benefit of those that do
or those that would like to, I wrote some
articles where I identified the best ecard sites.
I recently identified a dozen of those
sites for Eid https://www.temi.co.uk/12-of-the-best-ecard-sites-for-eid-fitr-and-eid-adha/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Marytj(f): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:
What are you doing or what have you done in your marriage that makes your home a happy one ?

Aspiring Husbands & Wives are gonna pick up one or few tips

First and foremost make up your mind to do marriage the God way, God instituted marriage, you need Him to make it work!
Secondly,what works for me and my partner may not work so well for you and yours, you need to communicate with your partner as well as study him/her to know his/her love language is and what makes him/her really happy, work with that to figure out your own secret ingredient....I'll suggest you read 5 love languages for more insight on this (You can download it or mail me so I send it to you).
Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Marytj:

First and foremost make up your mind to do marriage the God way, God instituted marriage, you need Him to make it work!
Secondly,what works for me and my partner may not work so well for you and yours, you need to communicate with your partner as well as study him/her to know his/her love language is and what makes him/her really happy, work with that to figure out your own secret ingredient....I'll suggest you read 5 love languages for more insight on this (You can download it or mail me so I send it to you).

I read the 5 love languages, even took a test online to know my love language. thanks for the advice, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Marytj:

I read the 5 love languages, even took a text online to know my love language. thanks for the advice, I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Married Man To Tell His Wife How Much He Earns? / If Your Wife Is Unfaithful / How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.