Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East (2852 Views)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2021
leader of biafra agitation and commander in chief of IPOB and ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had made a statement regarding about 10,000 soldiers deployed to the south east(biafra land) on the 23 of march 2021,through his Twitter handle Kanu Said.
"I come in peace not war and I am committed to restoring biafra through peace,but IPOB and ESN can never be cowered in submission because we aren't cowards but if you ask for war you shall receive it sooner than later"

these are tough words from IPOB and ESN commander Mazi Kanu and it indicate that the possibility of a conflict is looming.

I pray for peace in the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by ScamHunter: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Those are tough words indeed. However, war does not pay anyone because the gun kills according to destiny as seen from what is going on in the NE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:
Those are tough words indeed. However, war does not pay anyone because the gun kills according to destiny as seen from what is going on in the NE.
I believe there is more to nnamdi Kanu that is yet to be unraveled,how this guy got the guts,weapons and organise the ESN logistics is still a mistery yet Nigeria want to push for a armed confrontation.

I hope this wouldn't be a situation like Yemen and Somalia beacuse there are more to Kanu than what is presently known about him.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by ScamHunter: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

I believe there is more to nnamdi Kanu that is yet to be unraveled,how this guy got the guts,weapons and organise the ESN logistics is still a mistery yet Nigeria want to push for a armed confrontation.

I hope this wouldn't be a situation like Yemen and Somalia beacuse there are more to Kanu than what is presently known about him.

The stronger party in conflicts always spoils for war. But when war is asymmetrical, no one can determine its outcome and those that suffer are the non-combatants. IPOB should understand that they are not in a position of strength at the moment and discipline and ideology doesn't always win. It is on record that the Biafra, despite being a better organized party, lost the 1967 civil war because it lacked arms to prosecute the war. It's more than 50 years since the end of that war and it is unlikely that IPOB has the capacity to match the Nigerian government that has been buying arsenals for 50 years. This is why de-escalation is the right strategy right now. The 1967 scenario must not replay bearing in mind that the odds against the 1967 Biafra was 4 to 1. I read somewhere that military analysts said had the odds against Biafra been 3-1, that the outcome would have been different. Presently, I do not think the odds are any better.
On the other hand, the Nigerian government must know that opening several theaters of war is invitation to destabilization of the country. We do not want to become another Libya or Somalia. The population around here is such that any humanitarian crisis would be catastrophic. Let's all give peace a chance by addressing the underlying causes of agitations which has caused the proliferation of ethnic militancy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by justtoodark: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

who gives a fvck....??
your cownunu thinks he is crazy....??

guess what....?? nigeria has alot of crazy people too....
una hit and run bandits go tire....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 2:52am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

The stronger party in conflicts always spoils for war. But when war is asymmetrical, no one can determine its outcome and those that suffer are the non-combatants. IPOB should understand that they are not in a position of strength at the moment and discipline and ideology doesn't always win. It is on record that the Biafra, despite being a better organized party, lost the 1967 civil war because it lacked arms to prosecute the war. It's more than 50 years since the end of that war and it is unlikely that IPOB has the capacity to match the Nigerian government that has been buying arsenals for 50 years. This is why de-escalation is the right strategy right now. The 1967 scenario must not replay bearing in mind that the odds against the 1967 Biafra was 4 to 1. I read somewhere that military analysts said had the odds against Biafra been 3-1, that the outcome would have been different. Presently, I do not think the odds are any better.
On the other hand, the Nigerian government must know that opening several theaters of war is invitation to destabilization of the country. We do not want to become another Libya or Somalia. The population around here is such that any humanitarian crisis would be catastrophic. Let's all give peace a chance by addressing the underlying causes of agitations which has caused the proliferation of ethnic militancy.
I see sense in what u are saying if MNK can't guarantee a total and rapid victory in believe starting a war would be devastating.unless some strong foreign forces are behind him as claimed in ipob media(about isreali forces giving Kanu covert millitary assistance) I don't see Kanu winning a war without airpower I once told someone that argued with me about the civil war,I told him the downfall of biafra ended the day the only B2 bomber planes was destroyed by Nigeria mig-21 around 1967/1968 and that was when the offensive capacity of biafra was handicapped by 70% you don't just jump into war,maybe countries alleged to be supporting Kanu might secretly help him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 2:56am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

who gives a fvck....??

just shut up okay,u are an enemy of Igbos so am not surprised with gutter statement of hatred against Igbos

when a hen chases you in the morning u better run because maybe the hen had either grown cat sharp teeth or had the backup of a lion.

u dull illiterates should first try to see who is behind Kanu back and how ESN operates with fluid logistics despite under the surveillance eyes of Nigeria intelligence services but no,u rather charge head on like a bull rushing into an unknown trap.

I just dey laugh Una.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by LokoH(m): 3:17am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

You are not seeing the reality, Fulani wants our land by all means and there is no diplomatic way to stop them. Let the end justify the means bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by ScamHunter: 3:17am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

I see sense in what u are saying if MNK can't guarantee a total and rapid victory in believe starting a war would be devastating.unless some strong foreign forces are behind him as claimed in ipob media(about isreali forces giving Kanu covert millitary assistance) I don't see Kanu winning a war without airpower I once told someone that argued with me about the civil war,I told him the downfall of biafra ended the day the only B2 bomber planes was destroyed by Nigeria mig-21 around 1967/1968 and that was when the offensive capacity of biafra was handicapped by 70% you don't just jump into war,maybe countries alleged to be supporting Kanu might secretly help him.
War is a function of clout, strategy, endurance, motivation and competence. IPOB may be motivated, but they lack the weapons to prosecute an all drawn out conventional war. As you rightly said, the party that controls the airspace determines the pace of the war. 1967 Biafra stood no chance without weaponry. With foreign powers backing Nigeria, it was only a matter of time before it capitulated, But with asymmetrical conflict such as what ESN would likely do, all parties would get tired of the conflict just as the NA are already tired of BH. Then think of the effect on civilians. Wars are rule-less in Africa so it's better imagined than experienced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by ScamHunter: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2021
LokoH:

You are not seeing the reality, Fulani wants our land by all means and there is no diplomatic way to stop them. Let the end justify the means bro
I agree with you. No inch of Igbo land goes to the bandits. Of course all Nigeria knows that Igbo are the last man standing as far as the Fulani inroad is concerned. We've seen tribe after tribe capitulate and without response to the Fulani threat except ECN. Nevertheless, what we are saying is that conflict on a grand scale against an army that is better armed doesn't make strategic sense. In so much that ESN is doing a good job stopping the killer herdsmen, they should have strategic plans and not just tactical. That's why I said that conflict with the military should be avoided. It will lead to avoidable deaths on both sides and especially on non combatants. No soldier no matter how brave wants to die in battle and that is what will happen is NA squares off with ESN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by VictorUSA(m): 3:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Let the war begin!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by justtoodark: 3:44am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

just shut up okay,u are an enemy of Igbos so am not surprised with gutter statement of hatred against Igbos

when a hen chases you in the morning u better run because maybe the hen had either grown cat sharp teeth or had the backup of a lion.

u dull illiterates should first try to see who is behind Kanu back and how ESN operates with fluid logistics despite under the surveillance eyes of Nigeria intelligence services but no,u rather charge head on like a bull rushing into an unknown trap.

I just dey laugh Una.

shattap....i eat chicken....wetin consighn me with your igbo blabla about chicken....??
when its not in my pot,i dont give a fvck....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Eze2000(m): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

I am based in Lagos but currently holidaying in the east. The price of things there will shock you, particularly those things you import through those checkpoints.

Ever heard of an igbo man getting any good government job through the front door? Perhaps an army officer's Job?

I remember when I took federal common entrance as a child and our teacher read the cut off mark by state.. Imo state was the highest followed by Anambara. 750! Northern states and even ecowas states had less than half of That! This meant that as an igbo boy if I scored 500 I wouldn't get addmission into a federal government school but the northerners who scored 300 was eligible.

Listen, you can't cheat me and my generation forever. Ths day when I can take it no more must come.

The east will never be in strong position for a war but it looks like we must fight it again to be free.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Jamesbally: 4:45am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:
leader of biafra agitation and commander in chief of IPOB and ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had made a statement regarding about 10,000 soldiers deployed to the south east(biafra land) on the 23 of march 2021,through his Twitter handle Kanu Said.
"I come in peace not war and I am committed to restoring biafra through peace,but IPOB and ESN can never be cowered in submission because we aren't cowards but if you ask for war you shall receive it sooner than later"

these are tough words from IPOB and ESN commander Mazi Kanu and it indicate that the possibility of a conflict is looming.

I pray for conflict. Some people are hell bent on turning the EAST to another SOMALIA.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by survivor10(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
Let the war begin!

It will start in your state. Igbos have shed enough blood for useless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by IgweOfNnewi: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2021
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Hungry4sex(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Actually, this strategy is just to allow fulani herdsmen occupy east, with the presence of Nigerian army they will go back to their modus operandi. Raid a village then invite the army to arrest villagers, unfortunately for them this will only serve to radicalise esn. After that who knows. The war might come but it won't be this year or next.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by UstazAhmed(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Cownu is an animal and no sane person listens to the voice of an animal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by UstazAhmed(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

We are just giving him a soft hand. If we are serious to crush him, we will. Even his Jewish sympathisers can't help him from the middle East. As for Britain, they are our godfathers, they will always support us because we have their interest at heart.

For now let the cownu be bleating upandan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by davillian(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

who gives a fvck....??

Seems you don't know what guerilla war is.....
It's effective and very annoying... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by okeyglm: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2021
This Nnamdi kanu is a comedian. the same man asked his followers to report any army check point to certain dedicated line. has turned round preaching peace to the army. Biafra agitation is now becoming a joke and charade. I am just pitying the unfortunate ones heeding the advise of that man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Idiotseverywher: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

. Do you know what is called hit and run tactics in gurilla war fare, or do you think the ipob will allow the war to be fought only in Igbo Land? Have you heard before how airports,whalfs bridges and assassinations are used in warfare? Guys open your eyes this is not 1966

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

War is a function of clout, strategy, endurance, motivation and competence. IPOB may be motivated, but they lack the weapons to prosecute an all drawn out conventional war. As you rightly said, the party that controls the airspace determines the pace of the war. 1967 Biafra stood no chance without weaponry. With foreign powers backing Nigeria, it was only a matter of time before it capitulated, But with asymmetrical conflict such as what ESN would likely do, all parties would get tired of the conflict just as the NA are already tired of BH. Then think of the effect on civilians. Wars are rule-less in Africa so it's better imagined than experienced.
yeah,I don't know how ipob and ESN high command hopes to prosecute this war wether it's through guerilla means or not,but if what am seeing on ipob YouTube news channels are true as they claim,then I assure u Nigeria are in for a very tough nut to crack,one more thing war is all about strategy,every agitating individual ought to first draw out plans to quickly defeat the Fulani dominated Nigerian army before thinking about secession because it would end up badly.the army recently sent harsh words to Sunday igboho and asari dokubo so that justify my claims

with a good strategy I can assure you that the mighty Nigerian army can be defeated under 72 hours it's not fiction but 100% reality,I would create a neutral thread about that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by orikoku: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2021
Let the music play.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by superjab247: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

We are just giving him a soft hand. If we are serious to crush him, we will. Even his Jewish sympathisers can't help him from the middle East. As for Britain, they are our godfathers, they will always support us because we have their interest at heart.

For now let the cownu be bleating upandan
Mr man,as I said if the jews(isreali) are really supporting him as been claimed in ipob YouTube channels,then Nigeria is in for a very very tough ride.

have u heard of operation Entebbe,if u had, can u see how the isreali conducted covert operation deep into Africa from far away middleast,if I were to pick who to help me in a conflict Isreall or UK I would go for isreali anyday anytime.

Nnamdi Kanu might look weak but something big is behind him and is cooking hot for Nigeria
.buhari ought to apply caution to handle this issue but reverse is the case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Warship: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

The downing of Biafra's B2 bomber wasn't what led to the defeat of Biafra

Official statement said that between Sept - Dec 1969 pilots transporting Biafra's weapons were bribed by the CIA to dump the weapons into the sea and report the reason for the action as being engine problem.

By Dec 1969 when 120,000 Nigerian troops attacked from all angles, the arms & ammunitions needed to repel the attack were at the bottom of the sea.

Based on my own investigation

Biafra lost the war for many reasons and two of such major reasons were the absence of locally made portable anti tank and anti aircraft weapons.

During the war, a British military adviser on the side of the Nigerian Military discovered that it were the tanks and not jet fighters that had the greater devastating effect on Biafra's defense and therefore requested for more tanks since Ogbunigwe shrapnel couldn't penetrate tanks but could stop the blades of jet engines from rotating if it ever successfully gets on the the track of the jet plane, a task which was not easy because of the immobility of earlier version Ogbunigwe.

For ESN to defeat the Nigerian military with ease, Nnamdi Kanu and his team must make it a priority to develop diverse types of anti tanks and anti aircraft weapons that are portable and can achieve success from very long ranges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Warship: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

Do you think the Nigerian Military can still control the airspace if ESN is equipped with locally made anti aircraft weapons of various kinds.?

Do you think the Nigerian Military can still control the airspace if ESN develops drones, jet planes and other types of planes.?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by Warship: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

yeah,I don't know how ipob and ESN high command hopes to prosecute this war wether it's through guerilla means or not,but if what am seeing on ipob YouTube news channels are true as they claim,then I assure u Nigeria are in for a very tough nut to crack,one more thing war is all about strategy,every agitating individual ought to first draw out plans to quickly defeat the Fulani dominated Nigerian army before thinking about secession because it would end up badly.the army recently sent harsh words to Sunday igboho and asari dokubo so that justify my claims

with a good strategy I can assure you that the mighty Nigerian army can be defeated under 72 hours it's not fiction but 100% reality,I would create a neutral thread about that.

True

If ESN can acquire weapons that can destroy the war machineries of the Fulani controlled military, the Nigerian military will definitely be eradicated out of the East forever

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by ScamHunter: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Warship:

Do you think the Nigerian Military can still control the airspace if ESN is equipped with locally made anti aircraft weapons of various kinds.?

Do you think the Nigerian Military can still control the airspace if ESN develops drones, jet planes and other types of planes.?

My dear friend, modern planes are not brought down by chance. Such locally made rockets can only accomplish the downing of a military jet by accident, unless they have built-in state of the art sensors and the range. Modern SAMs have inbuilt computer systems that give them a mind or their own or are remote controlled to seek out the planes. I doubt that it is even cost effective to think of manufacturing such locally when the black market is filled with them. In any case, it is not easy to buy war planes when you're not a sovereign nation. What we are saying is that war should not be an option. Obviously, IPOB has the money to buy weapons but at the end of the day, the only beneficiaries are the whites who make these weapons while Africans kill themselves because we lack the sense to avoid war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by BlackfireX: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria army will crush your stupid ESN and odududuwa army in 1 week..

north 2023 south take note
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East by BiafIntel: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2021
superjab247:

You should be praying for peace in the north of your beloved nigeria because there exist missiles that if fired from Biafra's borders will travel far to demolish Abuja, Kano, and Sokoto. Just don't try any bullcrap with IPOB. You are warned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Victor Umeh Disgraced At Ogbosi Where He Came For Election Campaign / Senator Ali Ndume Raises N200M To Purchase Nomination Form For Amaechi / Ekiti International Cargo Airport Commissioned Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.