Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Easter Giveaway - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easter Giveaway (5400 Views)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Giveaway by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
IyaTola:
What course did you study?

Lalasticlala!!!!

Pls ban this SHEPO-PPOTAMUS.......
She's trying real hard to scam gullible Nairalanders into her FAKE BITCOIN & SHARES INVESTMENT......

2 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by Zobah: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Lalasticlala!!!!

Pls ban this SHE-PPOTAMUS.......
She's trying real hard to scam gullible Nairalanders into her FAKE BITCOIN & SHARES INVESTMENT......
information they they say is power.

Do you know anything about the Investment section of nairaland?

I think you need to visit that section. The investment you claim is fake is US stock market and the trading app is called trove.

Google is your friend
Re: Easter Giveaway by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zobah:
information they they say is power.

Do you know anything about the Investment section of nairaland?

I think you need to visit that section. The investment you claim is fake is US stock market and the trading app is called trove.

Google is your friend

Another simp on her payroll........
LEEZAH/IYATOLA!!!I guess dis is also one of your jobless Monika, right??

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Zobah: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Another simp on her payroll........
LEEZAH/IYATOLA!!!I guess dis is also one of your jobless Monika, right??
Okay Sir
Re: Easter Giveaway by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin

Walahi dis OP na weyrey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Giveaway by sageb: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Easter is a time to reflect and celebrate, but unfortunately many are not celebrating because of the situation of things.

I want to help atleast 10 people who have genuine reasons to be assisted.

You must provide evidence

Happy easter
presently, I am job hunting.
Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Easter Giveaway by DESAN(f): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2021
I presently need to send money to my child to enable her pay for some fees at school she is in her final year. Thanks and God d giver
Re: Easter Giveaway by superlicious: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Op stop taking advantage of people in need by advertising your bitcoin business. If you continue this mode, all you worked for will vanish in your eyes.
Re: Easter Giveaway by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Leezah:
Would you like to learn a about Bitcoin or stocks?
Yes please teach me
Re: Easter Giveaway by Leezah(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
1. Sign up suing this link Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
2. Follow discussions on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread
emeraldvee:

Yes please teach me
Re: Easter Giveaway by Gofwane(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Easter Giveaway by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good evening house... Do you want 30000 Naira in cash or shares ?? Ask yourself this... I am back with my sure links and referral.

Have you heard about trove, trove app?

It's an app where shares are bought and sold

When you use my link to download and register Trove and we will both get 5 shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Just like that.... And it can be accumulated to 30,000 naira just like that...

It's your boy fatherchristmas... Trust me there is no scam here. Remember, Help me to help you. Use the referral link on my profile to download and register the app, then send me your referral link so that I can follow you too...

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH MY LINK

Re: Easter Giveaway by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Copy and paste my referral link N4HRJP so that I can help you

too to use your link

N4HRJP

Please endeavor to complete registration
Re: Easter Giveaway by MasonKendall(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Easter is a time to reflect and celebrate, but unfortunately many are not celebrating because of the situation of things.

Happy easter
I am an aspiring student. Since the covid lockdown, jobs aren't easy to come by. I usually do labour work but no work for now and am having a hard time coping. I actually stay with my cousin. Please what I want to use the money for is to print my jamb results and for other school necessities.
Re: Easter Giveaway by graciamore(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter
I will appreciate if help me... I need it thankss
Re: Easter Giveaway by Chivvy07(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
I need a sewing machine pls
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter

2 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by kenlolly75: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
People are going through a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by shugasofttouch: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter
Me i only need rice no matter what pepper, onion, Maggie and oil no go hard us by God's grace. Its the rice that's more important nothing is too small I need the rice not for easter but to have food in the house cause there's nothing at home not one bit nothing at all.
Re: Easter Giveaway by PeaceIlya: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2021
God bless the giver
Re: Easter Giveaway by Bestlily(f): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
I need a job please. connect me to my employer

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Nitah1: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter
Happy easter in advance sir,I am married with two kids and as a student things are not easy with me,I was called last week from school that landlord have locked my room due to my inability to pay for two yrs rent,though is not much but things are not easy with me now..
Second semester began on 22 of this month but here I am at home cos my room back in school locked.

The receipt of last payment is in school,the rent for two yrs is 60k anything you assist me with can go a long way to help.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by dexterush(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter
Thanks op, I need 20000 to start children undies, its something I don't need a shop to start, and I can carry it easily
I will really appreciate of I can get support for this. Or if you can help me with connect for a job, am good with Microsoft packages, word, excel, PowerPoint. I am also good with administrative duties. Anything you can help me with will really be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by PerfectMatchNG: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2021
God Bless the giver
Re: Easter Giveaway by Kennyson201: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Kennyson201: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Kennyson201:
Good morning iyatola, my name is augustine, a graduate of industrial physics. I lost my job during covid 19 pandemic and ever since then i have been jobless. I currently moved to rivers state from enugu to seek 4 greener pastures and last week friday i was robbed at eleme junction where i was robbed of my money, my only infinix hot 6 pro a friend gave me because i couldnt afford getting a new one. Iyatola pls i need your help with some cash so as to buy a good android phone which will enable me apply 4 jobs online over here. My acc no:2256336144 Name: mgbakaogu augustine. You can still call me on 09031301039 For more info. Thank you
my bank name is zenith bank
Re: Easter Giveaway by Oracleforce: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning!

Happy easter

M genuine reason is that Buhari is my president. .and okezu ikpazu is my governor both of them are an illogical and unrepentant disaster to my life... I'm presently at the IUC receiving treatment of poverty syndrome which these two people have caused to my life.....

2 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by Cheesworld(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Leezah:
Where are you based?

Anambra
Re: Easter Giveaway by ChildOfDoom: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
hmm. I doubt if my problem can be solved. I need 250,000 to refund to the owners in less than a month or I will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Heineken(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by DaBogu: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Heineken:
I am totally down.. I need help.. God pls send person wey go help me.. I'm afraid of this future.. Where I Wan start from at this age wey to even chop na issue. Olorun shanu mi o.
Start with what you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Essence Of Marriage / Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.