Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! (2920 Views)

Beautiful White Sand Beach Of Arraial Do Cabo Rio,brazil (photos, Video) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Hey Nairalanders!

Who’s had the opportunity to visit Cabo? Share your experience. You can’t visit Mexico without enjoying lots of sun, tacos, margaritas and tequila! I’ve been to Mexico many times and to various parts of the country, so feel free to ask me any questions.

On this trip I stayed at both Breathless Cabo San Lucas and at Secrets Los Cabo & Golf Resort

They both are all-inclusive resorts which basically means all meals, drinks (including alcohol), entertainment, gratuity and fees are included in the cost of your stay. We did venture off-site for brunch, dinner and entertainment a few nights which is a must. Breathless is by the marina and very close to all the hottest nightlife action!

And if you haven’t figured it out by now, I love myself just the way I am - stretch marks, thick thighs and all! It’s called self-love and I’m unapologetic about it and extremely confident in the skin I’m in! I’m a good person with a genuine kind heart and ultimately that’s all that matters.

Thank you so much for the continued support and happy travels friends!

YOLO = You Only Live Once

14 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Chillin by the pool, minding my business and enjoying this gorgeous ocean view!

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2021
We chartered a yacht to enjoy a day on water and view the Arch of Cabo! This crew took such good care of us!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Tequila shots, tacos, and more tequila shots!

Vacation Vibes!

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2021
Margaritas, Champagne sips and Italian eats all while in Cabo.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:11am On Mar 24, 2021
View of the swim out suites and one of the resorts pools.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Nice pictures as usual. Looks really good. I'll probably visit Mexico sometime in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2021
binghammer:
Nice pictures as usual. Looks really good. I'll probably visit Mexico sometime in the future.

You definitely should, they have amazing resorts, lots to see and do, or you can simply do nothing and just enjoy fun in the sun. The people are very hospitable, kind and welcoming. And there is something for everyone to enjoy on any budget.

Happy travels friend!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by drips8(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Stunning pictures, I read the southern part of the country is the best part of the country to visit.

Being a broke Nigerian with a desire for traveling is probably the worst combo.

5 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2021
drips8:
Stunning pictures, I read the southern part of the country is the best part of the country to visit.

Being a broke Nigerian with a desire for traveling is probably the worst combo.

Yes I 100% agree, the coastal areas are the most developed and best for tourists. However, Mexico City is inland and very safe and beautiful. One should use caution visiting outside the tourist areas. Drug trafficking is no joke in Mexico.

I pray that your financial situation changes so that you can live your best life and travel the world friend.

Take care and be well!

14 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Op is enjoying O how I wish op is my wife shebi we will be going together grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Bodyodour: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Op is enjoying O how I wish op is my wife shebi we will be going together grin
if a woman said this we would call her a gold digger or she should go and work. What will guys call you now?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Bodyodour:
if a woman said this we will call her a gold digger or she should go and work. What will guys call you now?
Maybe silverdigger WO na you sabi call me anything you want to call me jare .what gan are you me is me you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by beautyuche: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hi Lovely pictures.
Can you walk me through the procedure if I intend going on a vacation. from visa to hotel to flight( did you flu from Nigeria)
overall what a total budget should be when planning such vacation. Thank

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
beautyuche:
Hi Lovely pictures.
Can you walk me through the procedure if I intend going on a vacation. from visa to hotel to flight( did you flu from Nigeria)
Bros i don't mean to be rude but she cannot tell you the procedures she took in going to Mexico. I believe there is a general thread for such topics, look for it and educate yourself.
This is not the thread for such discussion.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 3:38am On Mar 25, 2021
beautyuche:
Hi Lovely pictures.

As another member mentioned, I can’t really speak to the visa process. You might want to search the forum for that.

What I can share is if you’re looking ways to book cheap flights you can check out my video here where I explain how to find the cheapest flights to anywhere (even from Nigeria) using google flights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eVUIMtXd0

And for hotels, I typically check out Expedia, Kayak, Priceline and Orbitz to score really good deals.

I hope this helps, and safe travels!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by xxxXXXxxx: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice, you're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:
Nice, you're doing well.

Thank you, I’m trying hard and really appreciate the support!
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Limassol(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Simply amazing! cool. I enjoy reading your posts. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Akuruoulo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bodyodour:
if a woman said this we would call her a gold digger or she should go and work. What will guys call you now?
Wait for they women to come and call him names theirselves
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by LMS1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
6 Years + AND I Have Never Come Across Any Such Baller In Nairaland.
This Op Keep Changing Location Everyday,
Yet Some Of Us Cant Even Change An Underwear For 1 Week!
But That Is Another Story Am Not A Story Teller.
Ma'am I Know You Like Drinks But Why Are U Drinking Lots Of CORONA Without Facemask?
So That Name Doesnt Ring U Bell Till Now?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
LMS1:
6 Years + AND I Have Never Come Across Any Such Baller In Nairaland.
This Op Keep Changing Location Everyday,
Yet Some Of Us Cant Even Change An Underwear For 1 Week!
But That Is Another Story Am Not A Story Teller.
Ma'am I Know You Like Drinks But Why Are U Drinking Lots Of CORONA Without Facemask?
So That Name Doesnt Ring U Bell Till Now?
grin

grin I’ll be sure to wrap a mask around my Mexican Corona beer next time! Lol

Thank you for the travel compliment, take care and be well friend!
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Limassol:
Simply amazing! cool. I enjoy reading your posts. Cheers.

Thank you friend, I really appreciate your kind words. Feel free to follow me on Instagram and YouTube for budget travel tips and videos. Safe travels and be well!

Instagram: @MsTravelinDiva_
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mcslize: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2021
You see why it's good to possess a first world class passport? It gives you access to travel to many countries easily.

This is definitely not with Nigeria passport or is it?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mcslize:
You see why it's good to possess a first world class passport? It gives you access to travel to many countries easily.

This is definitely not with Nigeria passport or is it?

No I’m an American citizen so I have a US passport. My husband is Nigerian, and still has his Nigerian passport, however, he was able to travel to Mexico easily.

BUT, I’ll be honest, I never knew the power of a passport until my husband began traveling with me. It became VERY clear that not all passports are created equal or hold the same weight.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mcslize: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

No I’m an American citizen so I have a US passport. My husband is Nigerian, and still has his Nigerian passport, however, he was able to travel to Mexico easily.

BUT, I’ll be honest, I never knew the power of a passport until my husband began traveling with me. It became VERY clear that not all passports are created equal or hold the same weight.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mide3367: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Madam you dey Waka o.. I want to be like u biko shocked

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Mide3367:
Madam you dey Waka o.. I want to be like u biko shocked

wink
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by AlphaStyles(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
chai see enjoyment na

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2021
AlphaStyles:
chai see enjoyment na

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Cousin9999: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2021
You don't want to go there. It's a popular destination for people who can't afford a real vacation. It's full of unsavory things.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by alert20: 2:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

He traveled to Hungary with you as well, lol, I have been following your post on both nairaland and YouTube, you are really trying and I pray God will continue to bless you IJN amen..... You and sassy Funke are really making us proud.... Gracias

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. / Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? / Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.