Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Need Some Funds To Support My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Some Funds To Support My Business (161 Views)

Do You Have The Funds To Set Up A Cinema or Clubhouse In Port Harcourt? / Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks / Need Some Funds To Support My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Funds To Support My Business by Perfectman91: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Please friends I am into mini importation and import a certain product which I wouldn't want to mention on here, truth is business is really lucrative as whenever i buy goods I get double of the amount in a week or two after sales. Challenge now is that I need money to support this business as it is on the verge of collapsing due to lack of finance, I'm calling on good willing members of this forum to spare me about 50 to 100,000 so as to support this business and I'll pay back with reasonable interest in two month or less.

Here is my phone number 09069193913

(1) (Reply)

Win Coins / Almond Nuts Business - I Need More Info / Cash App Raises Bitcoin Minimum Withdrawal By 27%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.