Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? (38381 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Gaggii: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
jaelz:
Breaking up is no fun and could be hard, but believe you me sometimes that is the best thing that could actually have made by you decision wise.

So I broke with this overly disrespectful lady who felt because her business fetched her millions monthly she could rub on my face, nevertheless I won back my respect but God damn it, I miss her local efo riro with dawadawa ( Locust Bean ), dried fish and red oil from Onitsha.

What is that one thing that you miss the most about your ex?

I missed her lies.

She told me Buhari would defeat boko haram in 6 months

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by simhosting: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
My ATM
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peace081:

I be Mumu , I no get sense.

I gerrit. grin

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:
We parted ways because of genotype. I really missed his good communication and companionship despite the long distance. God bless you wherever you are. I wish to meet someone better than you soonest.

His dick nko
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's a dude like you, baba.

You mudafucking burst his bubbles.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:
We parted ways because of genotype. I really missed his good communication and companionship despite the long distance. God bless you wherever you are. I wish to meet someone better than you soonest.

Which side of Ibadan you stay
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by moneyissweet(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
I traveled obodo oyibo and after testing Uganda and Tanzania babes fat asses, I found out she doesn't really worth all the stress.

Case closed.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Draslo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
For better I stay, for worse I Move..
Spits

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
SirMichael1:
Her kindness.

Thanks, baby. I was unapologetically kind to you, I know. smiley
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by shugasofttouch: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

your profile pix say all about you.
Look at the rusty room you live with dirty bedsheets and scraped walls but you have the nerves to brag about how you dump a guy who lost his job despite spending on you when he had money.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by mercysamuelson(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..

Hmmm! Awon Marlian fans... Won ti gbera ki isoro to de.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by medolab90(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nairaland boys and sex... Smh

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Maski87: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mine is that big fat prick,and how he eats my punany.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by chikason22(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Whada:
Absolutely nothing... Well... Depending on which of my exes you're asking about grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Yes, I still love her. She was very unique.

She is now taken...MOVE ON!

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by micflo28(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Her p*$$¥ hairs

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by PointZerom: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peace081:
I so much love your personality, you are always straight forward, no pretends, I will like to be your friend, Onyi22,pls reply my mail
Unless you're gay, Onyi22 sounds like a man to me.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by 001spice: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Powerfly:
i miss her loyalty., and sexiness. Linda is the most loyal girl i have ever met in my whole life. i never met any girl as honest and sincere as her. She gat anger issues, we had our differences tho.
I also miss joyce.. That geh can squit for Africa.. You just don't nd to get her wet.. She's always wet. Damn!.. But her own case na different story for another day.
Lesbo i spot u

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Dre183(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by winner37(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
she was very good in cooking at the same time sex was like we were in the war front .
she knows how to suck ,Bleep and swallow sperm.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Seun360(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Love my ex pisses, I miss her everyday. T
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:

HERE I AM. grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by chikason22(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

I will be honest..the only thing I miss about her is how she suck my dick.
Aside from that nothing else.
You can contract hepatitis, syphilis and other venereal diseases through saliva oo. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Seun360(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:

Na motor go jam you laslas.
So shall it be.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by tunize(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:
The guy must be a very good guy for you to have even prayed for him which is not quite common "I nvr see am for inside nairaland before" may God in his infinite mercy grant your heart desire.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Peace081: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
PointZerom:

Busy body, u seek for your opinion? Face your miserable life in peace
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by adonaimart(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW...

Move on man

Lilpen3758:
Oops!
sorry man, try and move on man
i can tell that u still love her.......
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
PointZerom:

Peace081 no dey hear word, until Onyi22 knack am strong thing. grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Peace081: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Peace081 no dey hear word, until Onyi22 knack am strong thing. grin
Who day talk? Abeg hide
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peace081:

Who day talk? Abeg hide

Lol cheesy...have fun.

Omo àsè grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by angelfallz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wow.
Dpundict:
The other man's pregnancy that she tried forcing on me and the 86k I spent on the Matter. It was a great lesson that not every pretty girl has manners and brains. All efforts invested in enrolling her for Neco Gce went to the trash with my money.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Angelacruz: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Everything about him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex!