Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months (19152 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Khd95(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
las las dem go abandon this mumu exercise

very dumb govt, who advises government on silly exercises like this one
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by younglleo: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Pierocash(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2021
The post isn't clear enough

The Judge granted all his reliefs as how? That it means to put a halt to the policy of NIN registration ,and also cancelling the blocking of SIMs not linked to NIN or,what are the reliefs granted by the judge?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Joseph08(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2021
When it's completely free to register for NIN let me know cos now I'm not interested.

Make I hear word abeg wink
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by chatinent: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2021
After all the flames they ignited under our toes.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Macphenson: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:
Very Very Very Good Development....

More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[b][/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Peace out!

Jjjj
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Joseph08(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Khd95:
las las dem go abandon this mumu exercise

very dumb govt, who advises government on silly exercises like this one

I guess Liar Mohammed adviced them grin
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by specialmati(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Biyonce(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Zoo republic, they act before they think
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by samuelonyewueny(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Don't always be in a haste to condemn. The Real Problem is that people in times past (for years) tried to do this and well heavily frustrated by the same NIN officials. Hence people lost interest then suddenly the government is now giving ultimatum. I assume that you like this bubu's government but don't lose your sense.

post=100162477:

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Grace001: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Yeye dey smell

Attributes of a useless failed country
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by FashionCookie(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Una go extend tire.. awon oni iranu oshi.
#InChineseAccent# ...me no do nothing!
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by optionalY09: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2021
This NIN is a trap for those who are agitating for a new Nation.

I would have said Yoruba and igbo's should avoid the NIN

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by 2shaw: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2021
It will soon be scrapped. Thank God say I never waste 5k yet
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by purplekayc(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2021
How long have the registration been going on now
And sims have not gone on sale
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by OBku4(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Una never see anything
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by TheGift: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Before nko. If they like let dem not extend it- when the Telcos are some of the biggest tax payers in Nigeria.
oshozondii:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/23/court-orders-extension-of-nin-registration-by-two-months/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Grace001: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2021
samuelonyewueny:
Don't always be in a haste to condemn. The Real Problem is that people in times past (for years) tried to do this and well heavily frustrated by the same NIN officials. Hence people lost interest then suddenly the government is now giving ultimatum. I assume that you like this bubu's government but don't lose your sense.

Leave that one make he dey write epistle over rubbish...

The said NIN will only work for educated/literate and law abiding citizens in this country.

He is talking about international passport access to data base in immigration/passport office , how many bandits, Fulani kidnappers and Boko Haram that adopt innocent citizens need international passport ? For them to see the need to go for NIN

He talked about driver’s license, isn’t a literate/educated and law abiding citizen that need driver’s license before they can drive.

How many bandits, Fulani kidnapper and Boko Haram need driver’s license which could be the reason for them to go for NIN registration?

How will these stop insecurity when we have porous borders where killer Fulani foreigners can walk in anytime without NIN to cause mayhem

The NIN will only work for sane, literate and law abiding citizen who have it. Not for those that cause mayhem

One of the main important reason for this NIN policy is to curb insecurity, then to have a database for citizens

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Elostar: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Very soon u will be hearing on the street, " COME AND DO UR NIN HERE,
for free, and sim card for free, l" am waiting till that time, to do my own

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Apination(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
God punish devil!

Peace out!
No one is against it, the problem is the time frame and lack of facilities which has brought massive corruption. The whole of 2021 should have been given and next year kick of voters card registration knowing fully well that a majority would have done theirs. The people in position are very poor in executing even the most basic duties undecided
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Reference(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
At some point those who oppose the NIN will have to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions. If the government says it is a tool to aid the security of this country and perhaps aid in its development then we must all decide what we want and how much sacrifices we are prepared to make towards that.

I understand the role of the judiciary as a bastion for democracy and civil liberties but they should also be in touch with good governance and properly balance the needs of individuals with the collective interests of society which government represents. They should not take the NIN program lightly. It is important at this time of high insecurity.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Govt don tire yah? i was expecting them to file an injunction since they are good at it retraining the court from taking such decision or even disobey the court order and block those without NIN by march 31st....
what a funny country!
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Frales6(f): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
No mind them...even network providers don't want to lose their customers. Make dem with federal government dey there dey mumu their self. Las Las nothing come out for the NIN stuff, na just to use am frustrate Nigerians
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by GABRIEL6036: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Activist001:
Main men will never register for NIN. Them go extend tire. grin
Why are you talking to me. I won't go for NIN unless buhari move his ass from presidential cabinet. We na go extend tire, tell me where you want to put those old papa and mama wey never register. Black people with black mentality. There is insecurity challenges in the country na NIN they are f**kg after. Spit!!!
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Ezmans: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:
That's how they will continue to extend it until their extension bundle is exhausted
nin is dead on arrival
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by LZAA: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
God punish devil!

Peace out!
Bia aturu why do you keep referring to yourself as WE
You are just one person
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Pleasant01: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
please how times can I collect nin... I have collected one before but it isn't useful for what I want to use it for... can I collect another?
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
Stubborn men like me dont like will still not do Buharis NIN..I will only do NIN when a responsible president comes
I have NIN but I will not put it in my line until they give me the original ID card.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by HRMK: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2021
kudos to ubani,the people's lawyer!more greese to ur elbows!!
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by ipobarethieves: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
sad I pity the peepz that pay 7k,5k,2k for the NIN.Strong heads pipu dat Sabi dnt drop kobo..Make they sha allow pipu do SIM swap/registration
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Clobis(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Some people paid heavily for this same NIN because they thought registration would expire some months ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.