Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Importance Of Junior Waec - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Importance Of Junior Waec (1521 Views)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Junior Waec by ambient: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls,have they found the importance of junior waec because after taking junior waec I have not use that result and it keeps making me angry because I knew how many bags of water I sold just to take that exam.my problem now is that my housecleaner met me to help her with close to 20k to register her child for this exam.i told her that it is useless and won't stop her child from entering senior class,she was sad but I insisted that the money would be useful in feeding other kids she have(5).

Pls is junior waec now compulsory because it wasn't for me, should I give her then turn a blind eye when she comes for other wahala...lol... opinion pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2021
It's one of the most important exams in my opinion.
But for the exam, pupils will need to wait for 6 years before getting the experience to face waec and JAMB.
The exam equally gives a feedback on where to place the students in the senior school so their choice of eventual subjects in WAEC and JAMB is not arbitrary.
In life, every exam is highly valuable. The result is just a proof of your performance but the main value is in the experience the exam compel you to go through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by Oizee(f): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2021
I read so hard for the exams but I didn't even collect the results....I don't know my scores till today.....they only announced the names of the students to resit some paper and since I wasn't part of them......of what use again when I knew right from day one I wasn't going to science class

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by ambient: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It's one of the most important exams in my opinion.
But for the exam, pupils will need to wait for 6 years before getting the experience to face waec and JAMB.
The exam equally gives a feedback on where to place the students in the senior school so their choice of eventual subjects in WAEC and JAMB is not arbitrary.
In life, every exam is highly valuable. The result is just a proof of your performance but the main value is in the experience the exam compel you to go through

What you said is right in a normal society where govt take care of everything but she has 4kids to feed and i think it's not necessary...
Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by Nuelito: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Na just to catch cruise....na SSCE be the real deal

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
ambient:

What you said is right in a normal society where govt take care of everything but she has 4kids to feed and i think it's not necessary...
If you can afford to help, please do so the young lad can concentrate on the exam preparation but if you don't or can't, please tell her politely instead of suggesting to her which exam is less important than feeding. That result is required to gain admission into technical school in the event he wants to switch to technical training.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by Mindlog: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Has the exam become.optional?
Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by ImaIma1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
ambient:
Pls,have they found the importance of junior waec because after taking junior waec I have not use that result and it keeps making me angry because I knew how many bags of water I sold just to take that exam.my problem now is that my housecleaner met me to help her with close to 20k to register her child for this exam.i told her that it is useless and won't stop her child from entering senior class,she was sad but I insisted that the money would be useful in feeding other kids she have(5).

Pls is junior waec now compulsory because it wasn't for me, should I give her then turn a blind eye when she comes for other wahala...lol... opinion pls.

If the exam is not optional, i don't think you should advise your housekeeper to disallow her son from taking it because you don't have the funds. Instead, let her find other ways to come up with the money.

Junior WAEC is needed to proceed to the next class.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by ambient: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If you can afford to help, please do so the young lad can concentrate on the exam preparation but if you don't or can't, please tell her politely instead of suggesting to her which exam is less important than feeding. That result is required to gain admission into technical school in the event he wants to switch to technical training.

I think I have the right to suggest because feeding is more important than exams.. anyway thanks
Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by LadySarah: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mindlog:
Has the exam become.optional?

It has always been in a way sort of.Just disappear during the exams and reappear during the registeraton for ss1 like some did.

Ours came out in our 2nd term Ss1 and obviously was useless cos we were already through half of ss1.Till today none of us knows our score neither did we get certificate.There and then we regretted writing it.
Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by frozen70(f): 4:01am On Mar 25, 2021
ambient:

It's a useless certificate yet must be taken

Pls give her so that she will be able to for her son

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Junior Waec by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2021
ambient:

I think I have the right to suggest because feeding is more important than exams.. anyway thanks

That kind of suggestion is unfair.

How do you want a person to feel comfortable not taking an exam that almost everyone takes just because she doesn't have the money to give to her son?

Tomorrow when he wants an admission to senior secondary school and he's being denied, you think she'll remember that she used the money to buy rice and beans for her other kids?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Slaps Husband. Should He Retaliate? / Shortage Of Men Hits The World / On Househelps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.