Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Life inside Badoo dating app - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life inside Badoo dating app (3218 Views)

FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) / Life Inside Inmessage / Badoo Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life inside Badoo dating app by Escabado: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2021
I meet this girl on inmessage i asked her night how much she said 25k I laff and told her is 5k I have. she agree .then come my place. When she came she said she doesn't give Mouth Action I was very angry.we fvk and the fvk was nothing to write home about. I regret giving her my 5k. What i learnt is to be bold to ask these online runz girls the services they offer in bed before u agree on a price with them . To avoid paying more for a lesser services .

If u have fvk olosho in your life before and u now bad mouth this topic. tonda go faya u

.Guys share yours expirense with all these online girls
Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by chatinent: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
The best moment to delete this post was when you posted it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by HooJoon: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Let me take a sit
Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by Snooop(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
This guy be like say he dey sick for brain.
Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by Thermodynamics(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Get a life bro while there is still time, don't allow your village people to win.

2 Likes

Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by SeunDobo(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
yes you must be bold in any matter or way you found yourself in life .... me dey always follow Dem Wella I go let you know you go do mouth gigs for me and round I go with you ..if our plans work fine and if it's not good .. it's always good to enjoy your money for service you pay for nah

2 Likes

Re: Life inside Badoo dating app by Amely: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Don't let anybody down! Perhaps if you used an unnecessarily complex dating service that hasn't updated in a while. Since I used to sit on a best free senior dating sites where configuring my profile settings was incredibly complicated, and the website would still crash, causing me to start again. Take a look at this dating site. Since it is very simple to set up.

(1) (Reply)

Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Dontdatehimgirl.com / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.