Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (27453 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / Senate President Lawan Reveals When Buhari Will Submit Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
chudoza:
i dare this terrorist leader to come Nigeria for the trial, coward criminal just like his colleague Sunday Ade-terrorist disturbing our peace in this country, we'll crush you all like cockroach and rule over you forever angry sad

And the fulani herdsmen wit their counterparts are ravaging on Nigerian land that you people couldn't capture one I mean just one of them are setting peace . What an irony.

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Strong man.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Okikaneseokwu: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
micflo28:
Nnamdi kanu, the best way to start a war that will spark division of Nigeria is by coming down to Nigeria and sacrificing your own life for your people. Your assassination will make me personally pick up arms and slaughter every Fulani man on the street and the war will begin in that manner. Some messiah's don't live to enjoy the freedom they fight for her people.
U are the very one that deserves death for wishing the Messiah death when He that sent him never says so.For this comment, u shall not live to enjoy the good of Biafra .
Ise!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga , i am from the southwest.....

And so? Many Abokiiis pose as Yoruba on NL to do divide and conquer and rule.

And there is 99% chance you are one of the Abokis given your response here.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
micflo28:
Nnamdi kanu, the best way to start a war that will spark division of Nigeria is by coming down to Nigeria and sacrificing your own life for your people. Your assassination will make me personally pick up arms and slaughter every Fulani man on the street and the war will begin in that manner. Some messiah's don't live to enjoy the freedom they fight for her people.

Another Abokiii spotted.

One Nigeria de sweet Abokiis to the brain, but they literally started dividing Nigeria when the Abokii 12 states in northern Nigeria adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws beginning 1999-2001. Their Boko Haram later emerged and says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
tayooluwole:
If there is one thing i like about the igbos, it’s their fearlessness and fighting spirit. Very aggressive towards abnormal behavior and very friendly towards peaceful conduct. Offend an igbo man, instantly he will let you know you have done wrong and will deal with you. But offend a Yoruba man, he may not argue with you and retreat to his domain like a defeated man but watch your back, he is coming back behind you both spiritually and physically
Yoruba strike in silence
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Somebody ran away from Mecca to Medina...and today you are killing people all over the world for him...
Abiola ran away
Tinubu ran away
Awo was in prison
ObJ was in prision
Umaru Dikko ran away
Buhari was in prison.
So, just shut that trap?
When did Abiola, Tinubu run away, when oo oga ipob

Obj, Awo, Buhari were imprisoned and so, where they ever convicted.

Small boy wey no sabi history,

Igbos are cowards.

We Northerners just look at you and laugh at your stupidity. We will rule forever.

After Buhari, it will be Atiku....still North, lolzzz
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
onuman:

And so? Many Abokiiis pose as Yoruba on NL to do divide and conquer and rule.

And there is 99% chance you are one of the Abokis given your response here.

me na confirm omoluabi......omo ale ni o ma n fi, owo osi ju we ile baba e( na bastard dey take left hand describe his/her father's house
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by od501: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
He fled like a coward when it mattered most and shamelessly came back to run for president in Nigeria. Deal with it and geddifok

You know nothing about warfare. It's obvious you are but a child. I have nothing to say to you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by kufman123: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
chudoza:
i dare this terrorist leader to come Nigeria for the trial, coward criminal just like his colleague Sunday Ade-terrorist disturbing our peace in this country, we'll crush you all like cockroach and rule over you forever angry sad
if the APC government can manipulate IMO state election, na him trial go hard bubu
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Redcrafton: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
aspabay:

When did Abiola, Tinubu run away, when oo oga ipob

Obj, Awo, Buhari were imprisoned and so, where they ever convicted.

Small boy wey no sabi history,

Igbos are cowards.

We Northerners just look at you and laugh at your stupidity. We will rule forever.

After Buhari, it will be Atiku....still North, lolzzz

The highlighted.

Go school you no go...

You might just be a refugee in Benin or Cameroun.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuu101: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
aspabay:

Ojokwu ran away,
Kanu ran away

Brave indeed

The Fulani will always be your masters.

We see you already licking Atiku's ass
Abiola that didn't run,how market?
Didn't Thiefnuubu run to the US where he continued selling drugs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by NovusHomo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lelelalalele:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/im-ready-to-stand-trial-in-hague-nnamdi-kanu/

Trial at the Hague?. Who does this guy think he is, a world leader?.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Miracle1991: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Coward forming kingkong. Why not come to Nigeria first?
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lelelalalele:
We are Biafrans!
We are brave!
We are confident!
Yet we cannot come back home
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Rolexjerry(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Come to Nigeria and lead your people nobody send you message go Hague. Ordinary Sunday igboho wey no be university graduate dey Nigeria dey face federal government grin. Why do they always run when things get hot though? First ojukwuu who escaped Nigeria dressed like a woman now this one hiding in London. To even think the idiot started his agitation by insulting yoruba people until he decided to have sense lately, I wonder why they always wanna use yoruba to get attention
How is Sunday Ighoho facing FG? By speaking from behind a closet?
When Nnamdi Kanu was in Nigeria, he held campaigns that drew huge crowds. I'm not Igbo, I just hate fear fear people like you (spits).
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by TheDestroyer: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hate your father. Pig
Rolexjerry:

How is Sunday Ighoho facing FG? By speaking from behind a closet?
When Nnamdi Kanu was in Nigeria, he held campaigns that drew huge crowds. I'm not Igbo, I just hate fear fear people like you (spits).
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Cashify: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
are you sure
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Hogan17: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
chudoza:

Go take some sleep, your mind is stressed . Ok
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Abiola that didn't run,how market?
Didn't Thiefnuubu run to the US where he continued selling drugs?

Shame on you for trying to twist history.

Abiola did not run anywhere. He defended his mandate till death. A strong and valiant man.

Tinubu that lives rent free in your head and who is better than all igbo politicians dead or alive put together. He ran no where. He's Africa's most respected political strategist.

Mention on person in your entire history that can match Tinubu. Not even Azikiwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

[s]The highlighted.

Go school you no go...

You might just be a refugee in Benin or Cameroun.[/s]

Accept the simple fact. Igbo leaders are all cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by bosco2017: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
chudoza:

Which country dead country where the gov is killing his own people .Nigeria is a scam
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by bosco2017: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
osuofia2:
you and Sunday Igboho are Terrorists. Baba Buhari will handle you two.

Zoo mentality . People fighting for the freedom of his people are terrorists . Nigeria is a scam
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuu101: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
aspabay:

Shame on you for trying to twist history.

Abiola did not run anywhere. He defended his mandate till death. A strong and valiant man.

Tinubu that lives rent free in your head and who is better than all igbo politicians dead or alive put together. He ran no where. He's Africa's most respected political strategist.

Mention on person in your entire history that can match Tinubu. Not even Azikiwe
You are far below average intelligence.

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Ogbuu101:

You are far below average intelligence.

You don't even know what intelligence is all about. Hatred and bigotry has blinded your eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Rolexjerry(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Hate your father. Pig
Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.