Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story (752 Views)

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) / The Second Wife - A Romance Story / FEIRE - A Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by BYCTV(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2021
MY LOVE, MY BILLIONIARE (EPISODE ONE)

"Oh no! What can I do now? I had my mechanic check it this morning, why is it not moving? I'm so late to work"

Tien was not even halfway to work when his car stopped moving. He was not only furious about it but also because he had his mechanic check it the morning before he left to work, now he's stuck on the way.

"What do I do now? This is so iritating!" He lamented. But then his eyes caught someone, a woman selling local sandwich on the side of the road.
"Hello lady" he greeted.
"Hi sir, do you want to buy some sandwiches sir? They are very nice. I have some nuts too," the lady asked. Obviously, she hasn't sold anything the whole morning.

"Hmm, not really! Please do you know a place I can find a mechanic? My car just broke down and I'm very late to work." he explained.

"Oh, is that? Sorry about that. There isn't any mechanic around. The few local mechanics I know are not out yet, even if they were, am sure they can't repair big cars like yours sir" the lady tried to explain.

"Oh no! But I really need to be at work now. Anyways, thanks a lot for the help" he said and turned to leave. He has taken only a few steps away when he turned round again to return to the lady's location.
"Oh no! What does he wants again? There's no mechanic around'' the lady who saw the look on his face thought to herself. He looked like he forgot something.

"Uhmm! lady, how much are your sandwiches? "He asked. "Uhm, they are $2 each sir! She replied rather surprised. She actually thought he was coming back to ask of mechanics.

"Ok can I'll get 10 of them?" He asked "Yes, that will be $20" the lady said, preparing to tie up the sandwiches. "Ok, get them ready and bring them to the car please so I can pay you." He said and left to where his car was.

The young lady who looked 20 years tied the sancwiches, packaged them and hurried after Tien. Tien got to his car, entered and opened his wallet which was in the car. "By the way, here is a very lonely place. How do you get people to buy your
sandwiches?" He asked wandering how she managed to sell the sandwiches while not even a person appeared since his car broke down.

"Well, all I need is to sell enough to buy food for my kids - that's all that matters." She replied with her face down. She appeared pitiable.

Read the full Episode Here

Watch out for Episode two soon!

Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please update oh..... I'm ready for the ride
Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
The link isn't responding oh
Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by Abosede512(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
The link is not working
Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by BYCTV(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience the incorrect link might have caused you. Here's the correct link to read the EPISODE ONE on the picture below!

You can copy and paste the link below and just edit it with the one on the image.
���
https://uacportal..com/2021/03/my-love-my-billionaire-episode-one.html

I am sorry for making you go through that kinda a stress. I have been trying to link my blog to the post but it's not just working.

Show me love by following the instructions I gave above.

Thanks for reading.

Episode two will be posted soon

Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by BYCTV(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Specialjenny:
The link isn't responding oh

Please try to visit via this link: https://www.uacportal..com/2021/03/my-love-my-billionaire-episode-one.html

However, if it did not take you to my blog, try to type the link on the image below. It will definitely take you to my blog. Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned for the next episode soon!

Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by Splendidbeauty: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2021
No response dear
Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story by BYCTV(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
The second episode is now out. You can go to my profile to read up.

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Fiction Writing Services For Your Children's Books, Adult Novels, ETC! / For Kids And Adults / My Thoughts; My Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.