Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Makes A Christian Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes A Christian Marriage? (473 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Christian Marriage? by sesantoke(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2021
What makes a Christian marriage? I believe you must have asked that question in your mind or you must have asked someone that question before especially if you are a Christian that is married or about to get married.

Many years ago, I discovered a secret in the Word of God about the power of God’s Word when it’s been put to use in my marriage, home and family.

I want you to read this:

Acts 19:20
So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed.

That passage described what happened in Ephesus when Paul was there. Paul and other Christians began to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ dedicatedly and in a little time, God’s Word that was been preached began to multiply and grow.

Please Read more about what makes a Christian marriage
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by ThePrincipal: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2021
A christian husband and wife... and a priest to join them... grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
sesantoke:
What makes a Christian marriage? I believe you must have asked that question in your mind or you must have asked someone that question before especially if you are a Christian that is married or about to get married.

Many years ago, I discovered a secret in the Word of God about the power of God’s Word when it’s been put to use in my marriage, home and family.

I want you to read this:

That passage described what happened in Ephesus when Paul was there. Paul and other Christians began to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ dedicatedly and in a little time, God’s Word that was been preached began to multiply and grow.

I am afraid that there is no such thing as a "Christian" marriage since Jesus Christ Himself told you that your marriages are of this world meaning your relationships are more different from that which those who are of the world have. undecided
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by sesantoke(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid that there is no such thing as a "Christian" marriage since Jesus Christ Himself told you that your marriages are of this world meaning your relationships are more different from that which those who are of the world have. undecided

Are you sure? There is no Christian marriage? Did you read the post very well. So Jesus does not want us to run our marriages according to God's rules and Christian principles.

Common, some forumites just want to comment against everything posted on nairaland. It has become a default to some people. My friend and brother, there is a Christian marriage. If you need more information please let me know.
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 11:41am On May 08, 2021
sesantoke:

Are you sure? There is no Christian marriage? Did you read the post very well. So Jesus does not want us to run our marriages according to God's rules and Christian principles.

Common, some forumites just want to comment against everything posted on nairaland. It has become a default to some people. My friend and brother, there is a Christian marriage. If you need more information please let me know.
Jesus Christ taught us all to live in submission and obedience to His Truth - His eachings and commandments - wherein no special rules are provided those who choose to pursue a marriage relationship here on earth except for where the entering into and the existing out of marriages are concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ also warned His followers against the teaching and adopting of doctrines and traditions of men, ideas that seek to add to, or remove from, His teachings in anyway or form -lies, He called them. undecided
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by sesantoke(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
I am sorry, i cant figure out anything from what you just said. I think this is just the job you do here on nairaland grin Now I know. I wish you all the best but find something good doing and face your project and stop bringing unneceassry troubles to yourself with your comment. I have checked through your profile and I can see this is what you do. This is just a pice of advice. God bless you.

Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught us all to live in submission and obedience to His Truth - His eachings and commandments - wherein no special rules are provided those who choose to pursue a marriage relationship here on earth except for where the entering into and the existing out of marriages are concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ also warned His followers against the teaching and adopting of doctrines and traditions of men, ideas that seek to add to, or remove from, His teachings in anyway or form -lies, He called them. undecided
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
sesantoke:
I am sorry, i cant figure out anything from what you just said. I think this is just the job you do here on nairaland grin Now I know. I wish you all the best but find something good doing and face your project and stop bringing unneceassry troubles to yourself with your comment. I have checked through your profile and I can see this is what you do. This is just a pice of advice. God bless you.
My project is revealing the Truth of Jesus Christ even here. undecided

And as I said, Jesus Christ said your marriages are of this world so there are no special laws to govern you interactions within the relationships except for the laws God has given to all followers of Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ also decreed it a sin to teach the doctrines and traditions of men, lies that have nothing to do with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, in his name. - Matthew 15 vs 1-14. undecided
Re: What Makes A Christian Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
sesantoke:

I want you to read this:

Love, Goodness, Wisdom, Love, kindness, Growth in spirit and in Truth Love, Understanding, Love, Truth Fullness, Love, Prayer, Love, Love, Love!

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel TV Is Back On Youtube / T.B Joshua Burried Today: Check Out The Burial Pictures / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.