Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k (2705 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Start With 400k? / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Jamesrock(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2021
So a friends needs an answer to this.
He has a job where he works averagely 6-8 hours per day and he needs a side hustle that he can monitor. If you have any idea, pls drop?

He’s following

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by BlueSparks: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Korope Bus

Pos

Phone Charging
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by bigdot1759(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Good day , hope all is well
If you're opportune to read this Lucrative opportunity, then congrats in advance..........

Let me simply share this without delay...
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THIS*

Recharge and Get paid gives average Nigerians like You and I an opportunity to share in the Telecom wealth for those who choose to grab it. This business will continue to flourish so long as there's MTN GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV , GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN just to mention a few
What you're doing by investing in RAGP is like buying your own personal airtime and data well, just like oil well.
You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?
Before we go on, ask urself this question
Do I really want to make money online?
If yes, then continue reading.
Simply whatsapp me on 07055762761
To get started immediately, no hiding stories
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Kriss216: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2021
BlueSparks:
Korope Bus
Pos
Phone Charging
Phone charging? for real? For this 2021?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by johnpaschal(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
If only he stayed in Benin or uyo I'd have introduced him to palm oil milling and supply ......

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by bigdot1759(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you're opportune to read this Lucrative opportunity, then congrats in advance..........

Recharge and Get paid gives average Nigerians like You and I an opportunity to share in the Telecom wealth for those who choose to grab it. This business will continue to flourish so long as there's MTN GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV , GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN just to mention a few
What you're doing by investing in RAGP is like buying your own personal airtime and data well, just like oil well.
You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by naturalman: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
bigdot1759:

stop flooding the whole place with this your nonsense recharge and get paid.....
nonsense business that has no meaning.....100 mtn will give you 2naira...what kind of stupid business is that in this 2021

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Jamesrock(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
naturalman:

stop flooding the whole place with this your nonsense recharge and get paid.....
nonsense business that has no meaning.....100 mtn will give you 2naira...what kind of stupid business is that in this 2021

Bro, I don tire �

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Jamesrock(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
johnpaschal:
If only he stayed in Benin or uyo I'd have introduced him to palm oil milling and supply ......

Is this feasible?
What capital is needed to start?
Can someone do it as a side hustle
Where is the market??
Cos this one never get customer at all

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by johnpaschal(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesrock:

Is this feasible?
What capital is needed to start?
Can someone do it as a side hustle
Where is the market??
Cos this one never get customer at all

You can start with as low as 200k ....it's just for you to get a supplier at Benin...which I can connect you with or Akwa ibom depending on where you are based

You pay for the drums or Jerry cans you wish to purchase and send it to your location

And for where to sell bro enter market with the oil I give you 39mins tops just answer you Dy sell and watch people buy it off you instantly

If you really need indebt analysis on the market and how to go about it message me on Whatsapp 081___7021____9620

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 3:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Hi... I have the perfect business model for your friend! I'm currently in search of a partner to kickstart this project! Like, I'm already into it, but I want to expand it!
It's an iphone importation business. I know a place where I can buy my iphones, 7, 7 plus, I phone 8, and above for very cheap, import them over a ten day period, and sell them here for a good margin!
I can't give all the details out here, but check my NL profile, I've been on NL for a long time, I'm legit. If you can, watsapp me on o. 8. O. 3. 8.9.4.4. 2. 8. 2.
It's a zero risk business! And every thing is totally verifiable!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 3:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Or just quote me and we'll continue the conversation
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by SavageResponse(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
chymdyx:
Hi... I have the perfect business model for your friend! I'm currently in search of a partner to kickstart this project! Like, I'm already into it, but I want to expand it!
It's an iphone importation business. I know a place where I can buy my iphones, 7, 7 plus, I phone 8, and above for very cheap, import them over a ten day period, and sell them here for a good margin!
I can't give all the details out here, but check my NL profile, I've been on NL for a long time, I'm legit. If you can, watsapp me on o. 8. O. 3. 8.9.4.4. 2. 8. 2.

When you people want to deceive someone into investing with you you start lying that the business has zero risk. angry

Mr man there is no business that has zero risk!

If you reply me I will mention at least 5 risks that your business proposal is exposed to

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
if you have 400k invest in sildenafil & tramadol... u'll get 50% ROI in 7 dayz

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

hen you people want to deceive someone into investing with you you start lying that the business has zero risk. angry

Mr man there is no business that has zero risk!

If you reply me I will mention at least 5 risks that your business proposal is exposed to

Pls go ahead and numerate...i'm listening...i don't mind criticism.. i'm listening...
Even though the Mr Man was unnecessary, seeing how I'm not your houseboy.. politeness is not difficult
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by SavageResponse(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
chymdyx:

chymdyx:

Pls go ahead and numerate...i'm listening...i don't mind criticism.. i'm listening...
Even though the Mr Man was unnecessary, seeing how I'm not your houseboy.. politeness is not difficult

Saying that a business venture has zero risk is a blatant lie

1) The fact that you and OP don't know is a risk in itself because he could wire money to you and you block him and all communication channels

2) You claim you are currently involved in this business but there is a risk that you are lying about that which means the possibility of incuring a loss in the business is high

3) There is also the possibility that you could divert the proceeds of sales from the business to another account in order to cheat your business partner; i have seen it happen before.

4) The Government policy on importation could change after you have placed your order and made payments. This is also a risk and would definitely lead to losses.

5) Since you claim you get the Iphones very cheap there is a possibility that they are either knock-offs or stolen mechandise. If a product that is regarded as an international is exceptionally cheap (Lower than what you would expect if you were buying through normal distribution channels) just know that something is wrong somewhere. This is another risk

6) There is a possibility of the items being seized. This is a risk that has to be borne by the owner of the shipment

7) There is a possibility of some or all of the items being stolen while in transit or after it arrives in Nigeria. Another risk also

cool There is a possibility that the shipment could be delayed due to unforseen circumstances. In this instance if you borrowed money to invest in this business just know that you would need to pay more interest on the loan. On the other hand if you did not borrow the money you invested your money would be tied up for a longer period meaning you cannot re-invest it in order to increase your turnover and profits

9) If unknown to you some other persons have also imported the same consignment of phones and but their own consignment is much larger than yours, since there is a large supply in the market at that time your competitors would crash the price so they can sell off their stock quickly and you would have no choice but to also reduce your own prices meaning that your profits would be much less or you would make outright losses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
oh ok... now i see why you called me Mr Man in the first place... You are not very bright, are you? And i mean no disrespect it's just..
You could have asked for more explanation.. i would have been glad to expand on the business.
point 1 - 3 is quite disappointing, i expected better...
point 4-6 are wild assumptions, unverified suppositions..
point 7 is shocking! stolen in transit? an international shipment? Even mini importation 'smallies' know better
point 8... first, the smiley didn't help. Obviously, this all a big joke to you, you just out here catching cruise and crashing threads, make e just be say we argue about something.. but ok.. remember Op said it's an investment. The person already has a job, so do i. so a so-called delay, won't hurt. patience in investments is key. Then, ever heard of DHL? Express Shipping? Of course not..
point 9.. large supply in which market? where do you know that i sell my merchandise? In onitsha? or Alaba? or Ikeja? i sell on a platform of over 9million people, both Nigerians and non-Nigerians. I sold 10 phones in three days, and i can prove it. The market is there. Always will be?
Are we done?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2021
chymdyx:
oh ok... now i see why you called me Mr Man in the first place... You are not very bright, are you? And i mean no disrespect it's just..
You could have asked for more explanation.. i would have been glad to expand on the business.
point 7 is shocking! stolen in transit? an international shipment? Even mini importation 'smallies' know better
point 8... first, the smiley didn't help. Obviously, this all a big joke to you, you just out here catching cruise and crashing threads, make e just be say we argue about something.. but ok.. remember Op said it's an investment. The person already has a job, so do i. so a so-called delay, won't hurt. patience in investments is key. Then, ever heard of DHL? Express Shipping? Of course not..
point 9.. large supply in which market? where do you know that i sell my merchandise? In onitsha? or Alaba? or Ikeja? i sell on a platform of over 9million people, both Nigerians and non-Nigerians. I sold 10 phones in three days, and i can prove it. The market is there. Always will be?
Are we done?

All business have risks like he said, stop sugar-coating business

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
All business have risks like he said, stop sugar-coating business

oh well, i say what i know, and leave the rest to individual opinions.. There are two kinds of people in the world,
Those that talk to appear wise, and those that ask questions to become wiser..
We ask questions, to know what we do not know.. it's not possible? it's sugar coating? So be it to you, stay with your opinion.
One day you MAY pay money to learn what you would have learnt for free if you would have asked questions...but..
I no fit dey argue...i'm done here.. do have a blessed day...
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Partteen: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello, you can chat me up and discuss what you believe you can do with what you have now. I have an online business opportunity that you can do from wherever you are globally. Note....nothing to do with cryptocurrency and the likes
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by PerfectMatchNG: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2021
OP you are the friend
1. Money mutual Mario
2. Real Estate (REITs)
3. Fixed Income fund
4. Treasury bill
5. Us or Nigeria stock market
6. You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $50 of either KCS, KLV, ONE, EOS or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
Use the link to register we both get FREE coins
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by CheedyJ(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2021
chymdyx:
Are we done?

There’s no business without risk ,the degree of the risk may however vary but don’t sugarcoat your business just to attract & trap people..

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=CheedyJ post=100249581][/quote]

ok...maybe i over did it with the 'zero risk' statement, since that seems to be the problem. It's low risk. Are y 'all happy now? jeez!
And i'm not out here begging for anybody's breadcrumbs, i'm good. i saw an interesting post, asking advice from the public, and i felt i might have a solution. If y' all don't like my solution, offer your own!
Y'all left the question on ground, and be focusing on someone's reply!
Suggest your own.. but of course, you guys don't have any good ideas, do you?
small people attack people, big people discuss ideas. I just brought an idea. You don't like it, bring yours.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Jamesrock(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
johnpaschal:

You can start with as low as 200k ....it's just for you to get a supplier at Benin...which I can connect you with or Akwa ibom depending on where you are based

You pay for the drums or Jerry cans you wish to purchase and send it to your location

And for where to sell bro enter market with the oil I give you 39mins tops just answer you Dy sell and watch people buy it off you instantly

If you really need indebt analysis on the market and how to go about it message me on Whatsapp

I go holla you
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by johnpaschal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jamesrock:

I go holla you

0817__0219___620 that's my WhatsApp number
0807___236___4927 that's for calls
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Jamesrock:
He has a job where he works averagely 6-8 hours per day and he needs a side hustle that he can monitor. If you have any idea, pls drop?

He’s following
Good
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Jamesrock:

He’s following

Here "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.

It is 100% free on freestuffsNG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Jamesrock:

He’s following

Engage in GARRI TRADING Business to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.

You can do the Garri Trading Business on PART TIME or Full Time basis.

We can teach you how to do the business and link you to suppliers and buyers.

WE PRAY that God will guide you to make the right choice of business to do.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Originalsly: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2021
chymdyx:

I'm currently in search of a partner to kickstart this project!

Like, I'm already into it, but I want to expand it!

I know a place where I can buy my iphones, 7, 7 plus, I phone 8, and above for very cheap, import them over a ten day period, and sell them here for a good margin!

.... added to this.... they are shipped to you via DHL ?.... that charges an arm and a leg? ... but you will still make good profit? Even so.... why rush shipment via DHL when you said in business patience is a virtue?

There is a reason why scammers try to chat privately with potential victims.

@ topic..... make stuff to sell.... or buy stuff and resell. Whatever the product ... it must be in demand... and sort of exclusive.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by chymdyx(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Originalsly:

.... added to this.... they are shipped to you via DHL ?.... that charges an arm and a leg? ... but you will still make good profit? Even so.... why rush shipment via DHL when you said in business patience is a virtue?

There is a reason why scammers try to chat privately with potential victims.

@ topic..... make stuff to sell.... or buy stuff and resell. Whatever the product ... it must be in demand... and sort of exclusive.

You ever heard of myus .com? Go and check their shipping options. I ship through them and I can give you my virtual USA address to verify.
Infact I'm done talking to ignorant people who don't know ish about modern business, but they just want to talk!!!
They will not ask questions!! Just open mouth waaaaaaa... This is my last post here. Go on talking.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k by nonsoh03(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2021
You can get into Affiliate marketing, just invest like 10% of this your capital into the right knowledge and you'll be making 1/4 of 400k (100k) at least monthly in pure profit.

It works perfectly even with your every day job, because basically everything is remote, with just your phone/laptop and internet you're covered.

You don't need to worry about people handling the day to day running of the business running it to the ground because your job doesn't allow you to monitor them always.

You don't need to worry about goods tying up your money.

No need to worry about the uncertainties that comes with moving goods.

If this seems like something you'd like to do, send me a WhatsApp message on 08175--- 3927--- 45. I have a Free video training on this to share with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Calls It Piggy Bank We Call It .... / New Opportunity Has Been Created ..NAIRAXPRESS / Get Paid For Shorten Your Long URL No Registration Fee Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.