Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija (443 Views)

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Exclusive from Tiz Naija
@tiznaija
READ MORE STORIES HERE
http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/03/why-president-buhari-is-not-interested.html

Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Junk. Garbage blogger rubbish. If Buhari does not want to hand over to Tinubu then it is not about the protection of his 'legacy'. What legacy? Even though Buhari did a lot of good what most Nigerians, including myself who was a former fan, will remember Buhari as is the most divisive President in our history bar non.

Buhari, like many others, is simply scared Tinubu will rebuild Nigeria in the image of Lagos with perfectly round pegs in round holes that has made Eko the embodiment of Usain Bolt while others, including Buhari's own Kastina, are slower than a Tortoise.

Tinubu will simple be uncontrollable for the North and that particular quality is what they fear as it will signify the end of the total control the North enjoys over the directional policies of Nigeria they have so far controlled exclusively and without opposition.

Tinubu, unlike Obasanjo and Jonathan, is a leader of technocratic ideas and vision who will manage to reverse the 'Northernization' of our armed forces and important parastatals, institutions and public offices that Northerners have deliberately enshrined for a long time as the norm in Nigeri.

Many Nigerians are not even adequately detribalised or analytically intelligent enough to ask why an entire region is this primitively scared of one man to the extent of trying to completely change the DNA of the APC to frustrate Jagaban alone.

Same Northern region brought in Umahi to join APC from PDP. Same folks are trying to groom weakling southerners like GEJ and Fayemi just to frustrate the camp of independent-minded Yorubas that include Tinubu, Osinbajo and Fashola.

Same Northerners are deliberately enlisting virulent former PDP Yoruba stalwarts into the APC to counter, netralise and fight the Tinubu camp. Do the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Omisore and Dimeji Bankole belong in the APC?

Northerners are very dishonorable and machiavellian in their raw lust for power. Yet why is anyone surprised when these are the same people sponsoring death and terror against their own people for political and sectional gains?

Good Yorubas in the APC and PDP need to simply 'ronu'. What is going on now is not about APC or PDP for Northerners and we in the SW need to wake up to this reality.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
OneTemplate:
Junk. Garbage blogger rubbish.
You are good and perfect blogger, excellent...thank you boy!
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by chriskosherbal(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
God open the eyes of the electorate come 2023 presidential election to vote for that person that will put Nigeria on her path to greatness.

Take away every religious, tribal, party blindfolding these selfish self-centered politicians are using to blindfold the eyes of the electorate to vote along the aforementioned lines .

All the house say aloud AMEN.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
SoPaid:
You are good and perfect blogger, excellent...thank you boy!

Oga SoPaid, go and get paid honorably and in a dignified manner like a proper man. At least I do and my kids are very proud of me.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Resurrection212: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Poor written by hungry blogger from Anambra.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by youngeagle(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
How can we go from a senile to another
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by kettykin: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
If this is the only thing Buhari achieves in this tenure by not handing over to a hoodlum, cultist, thief and usurper but to someone who will help drive Nigeria to the promised land then Buhari will have my blessing and prayers
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
kettykin:
If this is the only thing Buhari achieves in this tenure by not handing over to a hoodlum, cultist, thief and usurper but to someone who will help drive Nigeria to the promised land then Buhari will have my blessing and prayers

Lol. Sad, bitter and tribalistic old man. You're a loser and what will be will be. Tinubu is a great man who has mentored many meaning his spirit will abide in them beyond the demise of Jagaban.

That is a concept a personality-centered mind like yours can never grasp. Even if Buhari stops Tinubu then he cannot stop the idea Tinubu represents.

Typical creature of hate that you are, just like your IPObian brothers, you make this about stopping Tinubu at all cost instead of the liberation of Nigeria from what we all now know is a Fulani agenda.

You are a shame to your age and the wisdom others assume you should have because you don't even realize how frustrated you sound wishing for the continuation of what we are seeing, with the South about to be overwhelmed by insecurity and terror, so as long as Tinubu is stopped.

Agbaya oshi. I have never see you worked up about Southerners being killed like chickens yet it is stopping Tinubu that gets your erection at full mast. Just look at what is even going on in your own SE. Only God can prevent ala Igbo from being submerged by a Guerilla war given what Kanu is instigating your misguided youths to do.

That does not concern you as your focus is entirely on others stopping Tinubu by any means. You are no different to the Northerners sponsoring death, terror and chaos against their own people and land just to consolidate a political or sectional interest.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by NaijirianKing: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Burruchaga71(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Beside that. Igbos would naver fold their hands and watch Tinubu preside over them. Impossible!!!
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
OneTemplate:

Oga SoPaid, go and get paid honorably and in a dignified manner like a proper man. At least I do and my kids are very proud of me.

thank you... Can u employ me please?? Mr. Employee
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
try and learn spellings before you throw a jab at someone Lol... Can I come collect food for your house? Mr. Food basket of the nation
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Qatar2022: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Perfect understanding by idiot in IDP in benin
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
SoPaid:
thank you... Can u employ me please?? Mr. Employee

Never. You have no personal integrity so I'd be shooting myself in the foot employing you. Go and lobby FFK for a job. Lol.
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Beside that. Igbos would naver fold their hands and watch Tinubu preside over them. Impossible!!!

But you would not mind Atiku ba?
Re: Why Buhari Is Not Convinced Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Come 2023- Tiz Naija by Freelancer2020(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
It is God that will save majority of you guys, tinubu here and there, the person that has yet to even declare any ambition

(1) (Reply)

The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! / Justices Of Court Of Appeal: Fact And Figures / Rising Debts: Senate Approves Buhari’s $1.5 Billion, €995 Million Loan Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.