Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? (257 Views)

Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World / Is Psychotherapy Effective For Chronic Prostatitis With Erotic Dysfunction / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? by Ruthless1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
I guess it's expensive everywhere but I'm bringing it down to Nigeria because of my personal experiences and the fact that I expect these psychologists who know the situation of things over here to be more lenient.
Imagine paying 20-25k per session! And you need to pay for like 5-10. How much is somebody earning?
It's seriously annoying and even more depressing than the depression that led me to seek help in the first place. Obviously, psychotherapy is for the very rich.
Re: Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? by lilvicky68(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's because to be a psychologist in Nigeria is not easy when everybody is almost mad from Nigeria's frustration.. I'm surprised we still have psychologists..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? by Freestainworld(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
How many people in Nigeria even patronize psychologist? the more reason why it's expensive

1 Like

Re: Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? by Ruthless1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's because to be a psychologist in Nigeria is not easy when everybody is almost mad from Nigeria's frustration.. I'm surprised we still have psychologists..
All the more reason why we should be willing to help. It's not about everyone being 'mad.' This is much more deeper than that.
Re: Why Is Psychotherapy So Expensive In Nigeria? by lilvicky68(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ruthless1:
All the more reason why we should be willing to help. It's not about everyone being 'mad.' This is much more deeper than that.
Anyways I do offer psychotherapy to single ladies once in a while

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Antibodies To Combat COVID, Say No To A COVID Vaccine! / Nutrition Pointers That Can Help You Be Healthier / Ovulation And Conception: 5 Myths You Have To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.