Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62061 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Our daily news in this country is attacks and killing why?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Jamesbally: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olobofife:
Zoo soldiers will pay heavily if thix news is true, but Las Las, na fake news.

This thing pain this man well grin grin

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Ddokie: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
nextstep:
So ESN is the big problem in this country abi?
Give amnesty to BH, rehabilitate them. Tolerate herdsmen banditry all over. But when it comes to ESN... kill them. The only thing this tells me is ESN needs to arm themselves with real weapons just as boko boys. Then we'll see how the army can raid them.

For the ruling class, ESN is the biggest problem they have. Boko Haram and banditry is a distant second (that is if they consider it a problem at all).

From all that i can see, the ruling class will not mind de-militarizing the entire northern Nigeria in a bid to quash the ESN.

ESN is a possibility to an end of Nigeria as you know it. The ruling class will give all they have to keep Nigeria the way it is.

If Kanu isn't fully ready to face the military squarely, they should retreat till they are armed to the teeth, and i know they can get enough support for that with time.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by danngnews: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
kettykin:
i hope this is not the beginning of ESN 2.0 , the killing does not stop the campaign but brings out a more advanced group with faster and better capabilities , only God Knows when all this will stop.

If Killing stops this type of campaign , Boko haram would ave been history

You are right, Buhari is making the same mistake done with Boko Haram with ESN.

The next line of action is for this guys might be to come back more deadly.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jide11CAC:
either they are ESN members or not, their killing remain extrajudicial, if being ESN is a crime then it for the government to arrest them and prosecute them not killing them.
But it is so unfortunate that when this type of evil happens to one region another region will be happy until it happens to them. A big shame!
even in USA soldiers kill armed men posing danger to them,so u expect soldiers to look at armed men till they kill soldiers?
d joke is on u,u were all happy n label them unknown gunmen but when they were dealt with now they are unarmed civilians n your brothers
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

Lets see who laughs last but the Army is very weak. These are just skirmishes, when there is real conflict, with your useless Northern commanders and leaders, the Army is bound to collapse.

Remember Ibo Soldiers will leave your army and the yorubas majority will either be neutral or against the North and the Middlebelt you cant count on. So bro, this just a battle ur Army won by killing innocent men but lets see who laughs last.

Lmaoo you're a fvckin joker.....if the pay is good trust me I'd be willing to act as a military contractor.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by okigbojihad: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
I am always amazed how idiotic some people are. FAKE ass supporters of APC masquerading as real folks amongst humans. ESN would demolish the zoo army, the corrupt police and all their supporters. "Those who JAH blessed, No zoo animal can curse."

shut up fool! these innocent men have jst been wasted all in the name of ur mad leader mnk..wise up nwoke.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by selemempe: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
hollah123:
that means it's fire for fire then so nobody will play victims by calling on international bodies.

so the headline will b "Nigerian soldiers battling rebels"
that's why I say you guys are mumus. The way you abokìs and afonjas respond to issues facing the country shows that Nigeria will never progress as far as it remains in your hands. The ESN rebels knew what they signed in for. The people who suffer due to mishandling of the situation is Nigerian economy, reputation and innocent people

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by colestephan86: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/24/breaking-nigerian-army-police-kill-16-Igbos-eastern-security-network-operatives-abia
Hmm, if FG catches nnamdi KANU , they will give him money and pretend to imprison him , but when they catch his boys, they riddle their body with bullets.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't worry about that, that's why we have the military...they have signed to die in defence of Nigeria...
Keep quiet you ful..

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
angry angry sad angry
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by okigbojihad: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
hammerDK:
NIGERIA MILITARY ARE JANJA.WEED.

THEY WILL KEEPP DIEING IN BIAFRA LAND.

THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM FULANI HERDSMEN OR BANDITS TERRORIST.

THEY DO THE SAME THING.

SOON U WILL HEAR THE SCORES, AND THE TEARS FROM THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS.

mumu.slave!!! keep on crying.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by okigbojihad: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
hollah123:
hammervj,hammerO, like seriously I should open a church.i said it d other time when u people were celebrating unknown gunmen that soldiers will enter d Bush n kill unknown gunmen n u will later tag them unarmed citizens.the same method u used n rivers n it didn't work,it's stale already.

u kill security operatives n lock up then u label them unknown gunmen but when soldiers deal with unknown gunmen u will tag them unarmed civilians.

soldiers go do unknown gunmen shege

Ipob are useless walai!.

e they pain me.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
selemempe:
that's why I say you guys are mumus. The way you abokìs and afonjas respond to issues facing the country shows that Nigeria will never progress as far as it remains in your hands. The ESN rebels knew what they signed in for. The people who suffer due to mishandling of the situation is Nigerian economy, reputation and innocent people
no problem,d way u lay your bed is d way u lie on it.the war zone will b south east n it will turn to another Borno n u know d situation of things there now.

Nnamdi Kanu will just b watching from afar,same scenario that played out in oyigbo.
u guys will never learn,it's like Nnamdi Kanu is trying to surpass Ojukwu record.

After sacrificing d fools,he will receive presidential pardon in d next regime n contest in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
selemempe:

Oh shattap...we all saw how your brothers responded to the crisis in ogun and Benin republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Is either you are already yoruba muslim(paid contractor) or you a northrner.

Anyways the time is fast approaching...lets see who wins at last.

quote author=JohnSin97 post=100174986]

Lmaoo you're a fvckin joker.....if the pay is good trust me I'd be willing to act as a military contractor.[/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good news kill.them all ESN, Fulani bandits and Kanuri Boko Haram
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by selemempe: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
hollah123:
no problem,d way u lay your bed is d way u lie on it.the war zone will b south east n it will turn to another Borno n u know d situation of things there now.

Nnamdi Kanu will just b watching from afar,same scenario that played out in oyigbo.
u guys will never learn,it's like Nnamdi Kanu is trying to surpass Ojukwu record.

After sacrificing d fools,he will receive presidential pardon in d next regime n contest in Nigeria
I repeat...the men in the streets knew what they signed up for and are ready for anything. The real victim here of the mishandling of this situation is Nigeria and innocent people (some of who may even be against IPOB)

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by danngnews: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
kufre2010:

If to hate killer bandits (ESN) is to hate Igbos then to hell with all Igbos. God punish you this foolish man

Policewoman shebi you no dey see this one abi?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by selemempe: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
JohnSin97:

Oh shattap...we all saw how your brothers responded to the crisis in ogun and Benin republic.
we responded as we should. We mocked you for not standing your ground and running to Benin Republic. You are mocking us for standing our ground and dying like men...apples and oranges
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by emilo2bad: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
hammerDK:
WEN NIGERIA MILITARY ENTER BUSH, WE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.

THESE BOYZ WERE MURDERED ON THE STREET IN THE TOWN OF ABA, NEVER ESN.
Bros I feel your pain even nnamdi kanu feel it too
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
How do we tell they are ESN or did they round up innocent youths are killed them in cold blood just to score some tribal goal

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

Whatever our Galant Soldiers do in the EAst is a welcome development. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very unfortunate that they can never be that galant against herdsmen killing people all over Nigeria
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
One thing that is certain is these 16 boys are innocent Igbo boys and are not members of ESN. Nigeria army is always killing Igbo boys at the slightest opportunity. Kanu or ESN never claimed responsibility for the killing of the security personnels by unknown gunmen. Kanu I know will claim responsibility for those attacks if he is behind them.

There is always a limit to what anyone can bear

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jide11CAC:
either they are ESN members or not, their killing remain extrajudicial, if being ESN is a crime then it for the government to arrest them and prosecute them not killing them.
But it is so unfortunate that when this type of evil happens to one region another region will be happy until it happens to them. A big shame!

The average Nigerian is not as intelligent as you
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by emilo2bad: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Taich:

The most annoying part of the whole story is having to kill your brother to spite your "enemy".
Look at the names of the three police officers killed, probably all are from Abia state.
This madness needs to stop.
Too bad that is how their online country will be killing themselves those police officers are igbos for God sake

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Very unfortunate that they can never be that galant against herdsmen killing people all over Nigeria

The killer Herdsmen and ESN are all criminals.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

Lmaoo you're a fvckin joker.....if the pay is good trust me I'd be willing to act as a military contractor.

Am a full blooded 5 generation Yoruba Christain who believes in the free market, if ipob can pay my price I'd be must willing to join the struggle. The britian and France are actually both christain coumtries, but that doesn't affect their foreign policy, so why should I...
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

did u just say Yoruba soldiers will b neutral?
u gat b kidding me,they will crush u so u can keep quiet for life n understand d difference between cowardice n stupidity.

u fools are displaying stupidity by calling your self brave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.