Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,124 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia (50963 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bring your proof here let's thrash it.
Lol! You made a false claimed and now you are asking me for proofs. Wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pavore9:

They were taken.over in the 70s just like other faith-based schools across Nigeria. Since the early 2000s Governors smart enough have returned those schools to their original owners to manage themselves.

For you to have called for the change of name of those schools to wipe away their founding identity, reeks of what?

It reeks of nothing! The Present Governor of Kwara State's father built a school which was also taken over and even renamed. Christians and Muslims alike attended this school without hindrances unlike the CAN nonsense that is happening now.

Bishop Oyedepo said "“It is such a nasty development in Kwara State where Muslims are asking their students in our schools to wear hijab, and the church said 'no'. You know the reason why, we have never showed the world the other side of God. God is not a toy; let us show them the consuming fire part of God. They need to know.

”Leave the schools for the owner, go to your schools. Is there any fight? Stop putting fingers in the eyes of others, the world should be warned against the church. The church is a time bomb.

”When God turns his back on anyone or any system, that system is cursed. My advice is; leave the schools for the owners, find your schools. Men and women can wear hijab there. Stop putting your fingers in the eyes of others when they are not blind.”

If his God get consuming fire, why hasn't Boko Haram, bandits, etc been burnt since? Why did Coronavirus have to enter Nigeria?

Their God is waiting for the Hijab Saga to unleash his consuming fire....

The consuming fire sef get Bigotry in it's ways!
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:
Lol! You made a false claimed and now you are asking me for proofs. Wonders shall never end cheesy

bring out claim and your proof it is false.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Chai! Chai! Awkward!

Daily dress for females is hijab on dress everywhere especially outside the home.

Bigotry at its peak.
Is it a core part of their belief?
Can they not do without it?
Will they go to hell if they don't wear it?
Does not putting it on make them lesser Muslims?
Or are they jihadists?

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Pavore9: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

It reeks of nothing! The Present Governor of Kwara State's father built a school which was also taken over and even renamed. Christians and Muslims alike attended this school without hindrances unlike the CAN nonsense that is happening now.

Bishop Oyedepo said "“It is such a nasty development in Kwara State where Muslims are asking their students in our schools to wear hijab, and the church said 'no'. You know the reason why, we have never showed the world the other side of God. God is not a toy; let us show them the consuming fire part of God. They need to know.

”Leave the schools for the owner, go to your schools. Is there any fight? Stop putting fingers in the eyes of others, the world should be warned against the church. The church is a time bomb.

”When God turns his back on anyone or any system, that system is cursed. My advice is; leave the schools for the owners, find your schools. Men and women can wear hijab there. Stop putting your fingers in the eyes of others when they are not blind.”

If his God get consuming fire, why hasn't Boko Haram, bandits, etc been burnt since? Why did Coronavirus have to enter Nigeria?

Let the schools' names remain and focus be on quality of education.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

bring out claim and your proof it is false.
Why should I waste my life disproving every reckless claim you make?
Oya! I have 50million in my account. You too proof me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pavore9:

Let the schools' names remain and focus be on quality of education.

The Schools that are funded by the Government should be named by the Government. And the names should not be representative of any religion.
I can see you quickly avoided the consuming fire post by your eminent bishop.

Alright.

Hijab will win in Shaa Allah!
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:
Why should I waste my life disproving every reckless claim you make?
Oya! I have 50million in my account. You too proof me wrong.

K
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I guess Hijab is more important than your brothers regularly being butchered in dozens by 'muh Islamic fighters

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Chijeep(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg keep mute if you are still dump and sucking from a feeding bottle. Define western school and relate it with the schools at hand funded with tax payer's money?

And how did Muhammad showed his hatred to western ideology while alive?

Wrongchannel as Hijabophobia don mess up them brain.
so if government donates funds to build mosques does it make the government a rightful owner of those mosques?
Government pays teachers and also give aids to missionary schools because they knows what the missionary schools are giving d community.
Do u know how many Igbos that brought their relatives to school in ilorin because of the standard of the missionary schools?
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by babakb: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
RightChannel:

Hope you understand what intolerant is all about ?

Quran 5:51

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the
Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Of course we don't take Jews and Christians as friends and we praise and thank Allah for his guidance, we are permitted to do business with them, we can be colleagues in school, work place and markets but we are not friends.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:
Is it a core part of their belief?
Yes
Can they not do without it?
Yes, they cant.
Will they go to hell if they don't wear it?
Yes, most likely they can be punished for it.
Does not putting it on make them lesser Muslims?
Yes, one who is not is sinning.
Or are they jihadists?
Every Muslims is a Jihadist. Jihad is struggle against one's self desires, oppression, etc and follwing the will of Allah.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

K
Nntoor! tongue
Your fuel don finish abi? You can go and repent now.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:
Yes
Yes, they cant.
Yes, most likely they can be punished for it.
Yes, one who is not is sinning.
Every Muslims is a Jihadist. Jihad is struggle against one's self desires, oppression, etc and follwing the will of Allah.

Every Muslim issa terrorist Jihadist! I no ever forget this one.

I have 2 Muslim girls in my shop now and they just putting scarf they are sinners abi?

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chijeep:

so if government donates funds to build mosques does it make the government a rightful owner of those mosques?

Mosque is a religious place unlike school. The context which exists in a school does not exist in a Mosque. Ordinarily, no Mosque is owned by anybody and all funds donated are for the sake of Allah in charity.

Government pays teachers and also give aids to missionary schools because they knows what the missionary schools are giving d community.
Do u know how many Igbos that brought their relatives to school in ilorin because of the standard of the missionary schools?

Abeg what are the missionary schools giving the communities? The Government has taken over the schools since the 70's so why do you still call them missionary schools?
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:
Every Muslim issa terrorist Jihadist! I no ever forget this one.

I have 2 Muslim girls in my shop now and they just putting scarf they are sinners abi?

Your deductions are one part of your education and another part of your bigotry.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:

I guess Hijab is more important than your brothers regularly being butchered in dozens by 'muh Islamic fighters

Yeah, it is. How has your prayer been answered now that the consuming fire of your God no fit kill terrorist but will intervene in Hijab saga.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Pavore9: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

The Schools that are funded by the Government should be named by the Government. And the names should not be representative of any religion.
I can see you quickly avoided the consuming fire post by your eminent bishop.

Alright.

Hijab will win in Shaa Allah!

Avoided what? I focused on my line of thought of your wanting the historical identity of those schools obliterated and not what any Sheik or Bishop said.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your deductions are one part of your education and another part of your bigotry.
Pardon? They were and are your own deductions if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Thelife: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oasis001:

Some of have little or no Idea about happenings in other States, but would rather come online to exhibit Ignorance born out of Hatred and Intolerance.

Christians are also attending Muslim Schools in Ilorin like Ansarul, they are never forced to wear Hijab nor discriminate against. There are more Muslims dominated Schools in Ilorin, yet you'll never hear Christians are being marginalised in those Schools.

Christians are allowed to carry out Fellowship every Wednesday and Friday. Also allowed to dress as they like, either by wearing Berets or nothing. You Guys need to look beyond the Religion. Whether you like it or not, you are black, African and one way or the other more closer to each other.

Why intolerant? Why hating? Why quarrelling? What Harm is Hijab gonna cause? You Guys are saying they should go to Muslim Schools..... is this how Jesus taught you Guys? Those who come to seek knowledge should be forced to accept your ways or sent back?

You are a bloody lier.

https://punchng.com/we-wont-allow-hijab-in-kwara-mission-schools-can-insists/

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."

Well not surprise, you are following the footsteps of your gigolo fake prophet.

Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Yeah, it is. How has your prayer been answered now that the consuming fire of your God no fit kill terrorist but will intervene in Hijab saga.
God did not tell us that He will come down from heaven and fight book haram or He would have done so since.

My fear now is people with mental disorder s like you who thinks wearing a piece of clothing is more vital than protecting human lives are still roaming in our street in 2021 Nigeria. Just too sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Thelife: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oasis001:

Had my Secondary Education in Ilorin, at a Mulim School precisely.

grin grin grin grin I guess you are more dumb than we thought then. Name of the so called school.
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Thelife: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

There are many Muslim named schools in Kwara with Christian kids using their beret or nothing. No one is forcing them to use Hijab.

Apparently you all are the hypocrites here following the media sheepishly in bigotry!

grin grin grin grin so it no more about public schools but moslom named schools.

You are just like your gigolo fake prophet

https://punchng.com/we-wont-allow-hijab-in-kwara-mission-schools-can-insists/

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."

2 Likes

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
afonjabreed:

why do I have to take an oath that will be attached to my profile before I can comment on Muslim posts while the Muslims are free to walk into any christian thread ?

Ban me if you like
In fact fuu....ck you guys.
I just had to take the oath so that future kids/foreigners reading these threads won't think we are all re.tards sad
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Hassanmaye(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Masha Allahu
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
hucknall:
God did not tell us that He will come down from heaven and fight book haram or He would have done so since.

My fear now is people with mental disorder s like you who thinks wearing a piece of clothing is more vital than protecting human lives are still roaming in our street in 2021 Nigeria. Just too sad. sad

Where in this thread or anywhere did i type such?

Apparently bigotry has eaten up your brains to start saying what i didn't say?
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by richmanrichard: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lukgaf:

https://aboutislam.net/muslim-issues/australia/aussie-baptist-college-changes-dress-code-accommodate-hijabi-student/
give us one example of a muslim school in kwara state that did a similiar thing. You ve to go abroad to find one and that one was still a christian school. Na only christians sabi accomodate? Wetin do una(muslims) for hand?

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by hucknall: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Where in this thread or anywhere did i type such?

Apparently bigotry has eaten up your brains to start saying what i didn't say?

I said - "I guess Hijab is more important than your brothers regularly being butchered in dozens by 'muh Islamic fighters"

And you said - Yeah, it is.. ....(Other gibberish)

How can you not remember your own words? Are you senile?

2 Likes

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Chijeep(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mosque is a religious place unlike school. The context which exists in a school does not exist in a Mosque. Ordinarily, no Mosque is owned by anybody and all funds donated are for the sake of Allah in charity.

Abeg what are the missionary schools giving the communities? The Government has taken over the schools since the 70's so why do you still call them missionary schools?
do you understand what you mean by taking over?
Can anyone tackle with the government over her own property?
go and make research government never took over they just had an agreement which you and I know fully well that nobody can breach any agreement made with the government.

yes, mosques are places of worship I agree but what of if someone fall a victim and government decided to compensate the victims like in the cases of death or victims of loss of property via flood or fire. does dat mean that government now owns d person?
Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by tamdun: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
No wonder this people are getting ahead of us.

The same thing those Missionaries did here while putting up those schools. They changed so many Rasheeds to Richard just for them to be educated.
Na Government get the fault for not changing the names of those schools when it became public.
Exactly, govt should change the name

1 Like

Re: Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thelife:

grin grin grin grin I guess you are more dumb than we thought then. Name of the so called school.

If your Fáther is not a Waste, a Thing like you wouldn't have been terribly wasting space here.

Instead of Twérps like you to engaging in a Discourse fairly, first thing that does come to mind is abusive words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.