Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Event/wedding Planner And Event Vendor,read How To Get More Clients!!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event/wedding Planner And Event Vendor,read How To Get More Clients!!!! (215 Views)

Learn How To Make 5-6 Figures As An Event/wedding Planner !!!! / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man / Wedding Planner Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event/wedding Planner And Event Vendor,read How To Get More Clients!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Where and How to Source for Potential clients!!!!

One of the major challenge event/wedding planners are faced with is to know WHERE and HOW to source for potential clients. But don’t worry, in a section of the book, I have guide you through on how you will know who your potential clients are, where to get them, and how to get them to patronize your brand.
I have also shared with you how to use the NARROW DOWN STRATEGIES to source for potential clients that will patronize your brand. You will also learn the first and important things you should do before sourcing for clients.

How to Charge Clients for an Event!!!!!

Knowing the exact fee or budget to charge a client for an
event is VERY CRITICAL.

About 80% of wedding planners lose a deal at this point. Either by OVERCHARGING a client or UNDERCHARGING the client.
With my years of experience in event/wedding planning niche market and deep research into methods used also by some of the biggest wedding planners around the world, I have shared in this book the IMPORTANT THINGS to consider while charging a client and HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY CHARGE A CLIENT FOR AN EVENT.

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com to get your own copy of this book

For beginners or aspiring event/wedding planners, you will know:
→ How to start earning from the niche from the wedding planner niche, as a beginner or professional wedding planner.

→ How to successfully set up an Event/Wedding planning brand/business.

→ How to satisfy clients and guests, and make them REFER you even without personally knowing you.

→ How to grow your Event/Wedding planning business

→ How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding planner

→ How to become an effective Event/Wedding planner.

And Lots more...

This book is VALUE AT ₦5,150, But the first 5 people to respond with "I need this book" will get it for a token of ₦850. This offer only valid for 48 hours, The price return to ₦5,150 after 48 hours.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Doesn't Stop Showing Love / Highlights From The Bayelsa Food And Arts Festival / Diamond Jubilee Birthday: Engr. Balogun A Quintessential Pillar Of Light— Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.