Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! (1014 Views)

Bring In 250,000 Naira Only. Enjoy Profit Returns After Business is Established / Not Every Online Business Is Scam / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
A lot of people (especially women) run away from online businesses because of the believe that it is too technical, requires a lot of mental work and might take a long time to yield tangible profit.

Wrong!
Not all online businesses have these attributes, matter of fact, as an absolute newbie to affiliate and digital marketing ( back then) I made over 200% profits of my capital barely a month into the business. Without cracking my head or paying anyone to help.

All I did was, watch a short introductory video and register afterwards.

I am available to help you get started on this same business.

Basic requirements

-Be teachable
-Have a smartphone with access to internet
-Be available online

Call or WhatsApp for details
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
When the average Nigerian hears about affiliate marketing, they think mlm. Not that there's anything wrong with mlm but affiliate marketing is different.

As an affiliate marketer, you can make millions of money without building any downlines or team.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anyone can start a money-making online business.

The internet is the great equalizer. In business specifically, it has leveled the playing field. Anyone can start a money-making online business— that is, anyone with a computer or smartphone. But here’s the thing: virtually no technical experience is needed. Today there are plenty of tools you can use to build an online business that makes the technical work a lot easier than it was in the past.

You can also live anywhere you want, set your own schedule, and work as little or as much as you want, depending on how fast or big you want your business to grow. No business or marketing experience is needed either. It’s a truly democratic medium for entrepreneurship.
Best of all, unlike other businesses, you don’t need a lot of startup capital. In fact, you can get many internet businesses up and running with no money at all because so many free services facilitate the possibility.

With affiliate marketing, you offer the products for sale, each product has a unique link that tracks back to your account with your affiliate partner. A prospect who clicks on the link is taken to your partner’s shopping cart for checkout. Once they buy, that purchase is recorded and you receive a commission.

As you can see, there’s little or no risk on your part and very little investment is needed. Just like with drop shipping your only costs will be marketing and advertising to drive traffic and generate the sale.

It's easy for me to talk about this because Affiliate marketing is a huge revenue generator for my home based business.

You can reach out to me for details on how to become an affiliate of a platform that pays 50% -80% commission to its affiliates.

IMPORTANT One thing to keep in mind is that you don’t have to restrict yourself to just one online business. You can start out with one and get it going, then add new revenue streams as you’re able.

Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by panmun: 2:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Am interested please my WhatsApp is 08146025645
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by panmun: 3:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Emicitie1st:
When the average Nigerian hears about affiliate marketing, they think mlm. Not that there's anything wrong with mlm but affiliate marketing is different.

As an affiliate marketer, you can make millions of money without building any downlines or team.

Interested
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Connected1: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Incips: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Online earning help us to make money and there are many ways to earn money online and you can find one of them or many to make money online.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
When we talk of businesses with high ROI (Return of Investment) Affiliate marketing is top of the list.

In simple terms, ROI (return on investment), is the calculation to determine how much you earned on a sale after the costs are subtracted.

Take the screenshot below for an example, this affiliate marketer launched into affiliate marketing and digital marketing (of which registration covers both) with a small startup and the small startup has generated close to N2 million. Without spending an extra dime on paid advertising and all that.

Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello, trust your day is going on well.

Affiliate marketing is one fantastic way to earn from home; It doesn't require you to own any product, you only need to recommend high value products to the right audience and watch your business grow.

As an affiliate marketer, I earn weekly by just pressing my phone at strategic times and applying a few strategies that I learnt.

I look forward to getting you signed up and mentored on this profitable business opportunity.

Regards.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2021
“Skills make you rich, not theories.”
#MondayMotivation
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by ojjp: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Emicitie1st:
“Skills make you rich, not theories.”
#MondayMotivation

Op is the training free?
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by mosho2good: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
if the training is free here is my WhatsApp number 08086843386 kindly add me to the group
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Afolashade00(f): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Emicitie1st:
When we talk of businesses with high ROI (Return of Investment) Affiliate marketing is top of the list.

In simple terms, ROI (return on investment), is the calculation to determine how much you earned on a sale after the costs are subtracted.

Take the screenshot below for an example, this affiliate marketer launched into affiliate marketing and digital marketing (of which registration covers both) with a small startup and the small startup has generated close to N2 million. Without spending an extra dime on paid advertising and all that.

Interested,
08100146360. Whatsapp number
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Onyemaonwu: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
interested. 08160665812
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Ayomide252: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by davidzz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emicitie1st:
Anyone can start a money-making online business.

The internet is the great equalizer. In business specifically, it has leveled the playing field. Anyone can start a money-making online business— that is, anyone with a computer or smartphone. But here’s the thing: virtually no technical experience is needed. Today there are plenty of tools you can use to build an online business that makes the technical work a lot easier than it was in the past.

You can also live anywhere you want, set your own schedule, and work as little or as much as you want, depending on how fast or big you want your business to grow. No business or marketing experience is needed either. It’s a truly democratic medium for entrepreneurship.
Best of all, unlike other businesses, you don’t need a lot of startup capital. In fact, you can get many internet businesses up and running with no money at all because so many free services facilitate the possibility.

With affiliate marketing, you offer the products for sale, each product has a unique link that tracks back to your account with your affiliate partner. A prospect who clicks on the link is taken to your partner’s shopping cart for checkout. Once they buy, that purchase is recorded and you receive a commission.

As you can see, there’s little or no risk on your part and very little investment is needed. Just like with drop shipping your only costs will be marketing and advertising to drive traffic and generate the sale.

It's easy for me to talk about this because Affiliate marketing is a huge revenue generator for my home based business.

You can reach out to me for details on how to become an affiliate of a platform that pays 50% -80% commission to its affiliates.

IMPORTANT One thing to keep in mind is that you don’t have to restrict yourself to just one online business. You can start out with one and get it going, then add new revenue streams as you’re able.

Boss am interested in the affiliate marketing, please teach me how, my WhatsApp number 08088242071
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Want to Grow?

Commit to doing the things that will get you the results you want.

These are difficult things, the things other people run away from, the things that scare you...

For it is in doing the difficult things that true progress is going to happen for you.

Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sell With Your Cell:

In today's world, there are many opportunities that make it possible for you to start a profitable business with nothing than your cell phone.

The main thing you need is knowledge and of course, the desire to win.

No.1 on this list is Affiliate Marketing.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make.

First, you can't lose with this type of investment and the returns are through the roof.

Then it will not only improve your life, it will also improve the lives of those around you.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Smart entrepreneurs running a thriving business know there’s always more they can do to make that business grow. One way of taking things to the next level is by finding an alternate stream of income. That doesn’t mean starting a second business, but finding ways to complement and grow the business you have by offering more value to your customers and followers.

If you aren’t participating in affiliate marketing, it’s time to consider taking advantage of this lucrative revenue stream.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
When you register on this affiliate marketing platform, you will be given over 40 digital products to market.

You will earn over 50% commission upon every successful sale you make through your unique affiliate marketing link.
That is as high as 20k on every sale.

You dont need to worry too much about how you will make your sales. You will not only be given high value products you will be trained on proffessional digital marketing; where you will learn how to

- Set up your business website

- Optimize it for email marketing.

- Create landing page, Optin page and landing page

- Facebook marketing

-Whatsapp marketing

And lots of bonuses

If you implement all the strategies that you are shown, you can make your first 5(or more) sales in the first 2 weeks and that's about 5×20,000=100k
If you implement and you dont make sales, request for a refund ��‍♂️
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Emicitie1st: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2021
To get started on your affiliate marketing journey, please call us or reach us on whatsapp or give us you number.
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Financecash: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello please add me I have been doing ClickBank for 3 months with no sales.... +2348123216087
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by Hamsaini: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
interested
Re: Online Business Is NOT THAT HARD! by ojjp: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Free: Automated Traffic Arbitrage System That'll Make You Rich In 30 Days / Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly / Doctors In Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.