Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari (34543 Views)

Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally’s Election / Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally's Election / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by kirajustice: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has put to death rumours of an alleged rift with political collosus, Bola Ahmed Tinubu adding that he is a Strong Ally.

In a statement on Wednesday, signed by Presidential Spokesman, Garba Shehu, President Buhari described the Asiwaju of Lagos as "one of the most respected political leaders in the country who has stuck to his principles in the face of all adversities".

"Recent reports of a rift between the two leaders of our party are false; the handiwork of some media mischief makers. It is quite unfortunate that certain sections of the media feed on birthing controversies, providing a nexus for naysayers who work behind the scenes planting such stories which are absolutely false."

The President also described Tinubu, who is also known as the "Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom", as being "instrumental to the formation, growth and development of the APC into a formidable political party and the political alliance is waxing even stronger."

The statement went further; "This administration is aware of pessimists and cynics who willfully spread misinformation to create doubts in the minds of the people about the relationship between its leaders and whether the party will remain intact or not."

"There is no doubt that the President and the party are focused on development, peace and security, restructuring of the economy and war against corruption in the country and will not be diverted to anything else.  This desperate attempt to fool the people will not succeed.", the statement read.
https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-tinubu-is-my-strong-ally-president-buhari/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Anigreat: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

More like one of the respectable slave in the country. Anyways it's good for Jubril Alsundani to give Tinubu false hope for now.

Jubril Al-sudani really knows how to press our Yoruba brothers mumu button. Having knew how Tinubu is so much worshipped and respected there, he now came up with this. My Yoruba brothers should believe this at their own detriment.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by 9jayes: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ah! this news go pepper some people o

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by QuotasSystem: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
The President also described Tinubu, who is also known as the "Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom", as being "instrumental to the formation, growth and development of the APC into a formidable political party and the political alliance is waxing even stronger."

Tinubu & Osibanjo are the most loyal politicians I've ever come across.

This is why their camp will get huge support from the North to succeed Buhari in 2023.

Afenifebi tried to create a political wedge between the North & SW with the Igbohoe conspiracy but have failed woefully.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless VP Osibanjo
God bless Arewa
God bless the SW
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Brainiac1: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's alright,we hear

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Impregnable101: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Tolexander: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
In a statement on Wednesday, signed by Presidential Spokesman, Garba Shehu, President Buhari described the Asiwaju of Lagos as “one of the most respected political leaders in the country who has stuck to his principles in the face of all adversities”.
I thought Buhari made the voice statement personally and not a release by Garba Shehu.

The Cabal must have written this for Garba Shehu

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by dapsoneh: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tinubu is my ally, Tinubu is my ally...Your body language says otherwise Mr man

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Pochettino(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
So why are you squeezing his cone neck?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Believe buhari at your own peril

Reminds me of that little creature that blows your feet breeze after biting it .

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by simhosting: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
I see
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by JohnSin97: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin fvcktards

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Dandy1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ok o. These old heads no wan gree give young people with modern ideas and smarter moves chance.

Off point: Whenever I'm driving on the highway and see these okadas riding recklessly in front of me, I always wished I could just hit them from behind and watch them fly up in the air like in Grand theft auto without consequences. But then I remember this is real life. �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by JEWELofHELL: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Cholls(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
My brothers and sisters but why are some people trying to hit this two's head together... you wan make dem bleed?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Llight101(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
K
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MarvellousG(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Birds of the same feather flock together
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Balkan(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gabah Shehu playing script of the caliphate to make Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Romanoff(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
This statement is enough to make Tinubu sell SW for one naira.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by deedo93(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Toh!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Simplyleo: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ipob miscreants, how market?

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Baamm(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chai ... this statement go restrict some people airflow today. E choke

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by tunjijones(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Jostoman: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
So how does this news now concerned us on nairaland or can this news bring food to Nigerians table. Nonsense news.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Orji Uzor Kalu Cassava Farm In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.