Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) (55451 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Things To Know About Phyna’s Innoson IVM G5T / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:
Who will buy this moving Coffin? This fake and substandard China made motor. I rather use my money buy keke. grin ; grin grin grin grin
hate kill you there. That's why the black man is black in colour.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Emerie22(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Petyprince:
Made in China, assembled in Nigeria. Rebadge cars!! Fake as hell

U re still backward

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
xyjoe:

People can look into things sha. Bros I am impressed at your research. My believe is that their might be a partnership arrangement between this company and Innoson because a company can't wholly copy another company's work knowing fully well the legal implications.

Anyways, why do I care, Me that is into sales of replacement and upgrade kits are we not in the same category. For your genuine and affordable vehicle replacement parts please hit us up.

It's called OEM.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2021
I'd simply buy directly from the manufacturers plus this even has a nicer logo...... flatin0s and their plastic brain....what if someone now goes and turns a dealer for this guys in Nigeria and start importing the original in large numbers.....you call yourself a car manufacturer even when you can't design your own vehicles.....spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Omihanifa:

Copy and paste at its finest undecided
and so?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Reference(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Nice. May your efforts endure Mr. Innoson.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Trustedpronet:
This is really competing design with their counterpart. Government should ban other cars and give this company extra hands to expand.

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
WHY?
IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH LET THEM COMPETE. WHY SHOULD OTHER BRANDS BE BAND CIS OF THIS PLASTICS.....
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

WHY?
IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH LET THEM COMPETE. WHY SHOULD OTHER BRANDS BE BAND CIS OF THIS PLASTICS.....

They said we should encourage locally made goods. No bi so?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Unleashed the Beast. Go man.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2021
JohnSin97:
I'd simply buy directly from the manufacturers plus this even has a nicer logo...... flatin0s and their plastic brain....what if someone now goes and turns a dealer for this guys in Nigeria and start importing the original in large numbers.....you call yourself a car manufacturer even when you can't design your own vehicles.....spits.
Donfeng is already in Nigeria their showroom is at VI very close to Odeku junction there.. I wonder how Igbo brothers will twist this truth this time, maybe they will say the Donfeng produced in 2018 copied their brothers which was produced yesterday....
INNOSON HAS IS YET TO PRODUCE AN ORIGINAL INNOSON VERY SINCE INCEPTION.
I THINK UTS HIGH TIME THEY REMOVE MANUFACTURING FROM THEIR NAME.
ASSEMBLY IS A MORE PROPER NAME

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by mman830: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
DSC7:
If only Nigerians will appreciate and patronise our local products we won't be depending on other countries....

Bigger you i pray Innosson....

Be real man... What percentage of our 200 million people can afford a brand new car?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Trustedpronet:

They said we should encourage locally made goods. No bi so?

This isn't locally made.... it's like saying Keke Napep is locally made. This is locally assembled shit.....this is a big scan.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Ntipia: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2021
chronos00:
I believe your father copied someone to produce you. You think coping is Easy go and Ask your father.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
How to manufacture the Innoson Way = Buy a Chinese Car, replace their logo and fix IMV logo. And you are done. grin

Alternatively, contact chinese car manufacturer to send the cars in parts, assemble the car at Nnewim and put the IVM logo and it is done. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Litmus: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Innoson should attempt to build an EV then partner for Charge Points with companies like Electric America. I understand our power situation; nevertheless, Charge Stations should still be built, he’ll earn money too from these. The charge stations for now may suffer power cuts and whatnot and, lol, people wanting to cart them off to power their houses, etc. but it’s worth him Innoson being adventurous and forward thinking.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Ntipia: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Donfeng is already in Nigeria their showroom is at VI very close to Odeku junction there.. I wonder how Igbo brothers will twist this truth this time, maybe they will say the Donfeng produced in 2018 copied their brothers which was produced yesterday....
You don't have Sense

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Ntipia:

I believe your father copied someone to produce you. You think coping is Easy go and Ask your father.

Stop crying.....you guys can't use the aba tactics you're using to create you fake products on everything....you Igbos aren't original but love to brag alot, you want to leap before you walk...you guys don't have what it takes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by ojkalito(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
the Roll Royce you dreamt having do you know the company producing it's engine?
we talking of countries that manufactures car from scratch and you are talking company.... direct ur question elsewhere
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Emerie22:

Is Toyota hillux incomparable?
No, Hillux have it flaws and we know them

Granite is a better SUV in terms of Ruggedity of Nigerian Road
My opinion though
Says a man who has only seen the granite in pictures...
We see road saftey Hilux and Innoson vehicles bought same time do they look good to you??
The Innoson buses that you will have to start using rope to hold bumber without accident?
Is the same Innoson you are saying is stronger than Hilux that have maintained track record of ruggedity for decades....
Well you are only speaking with the mouth of an igbo man supporting his brother.
Problem with you people is that you move like a herd of sheep.... No mind of your own....
If that boy Kanu comes today and says Innoson is a better company than BMW you will all chorus it....
My comment was for rational thinking minds

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Imagine.....these people, they're sooo unoriginal, this guy is only using the 'made in Nigeria" shit to scam bank of industry.....igbos can't produce shit, they are largely importers it's why they'd die untop lagos and it's ports. It's important people call them out on their BS. This guy is a scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
chronos00:

This proves it all, Innoson is an assembly plant. It’s no different from buying plain white Tshirts and branding your name on it.

Let’s look at the brighter side, he’s creating jobs and developing local manpower
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=JohnSin97 post=100193133]

This isn't locally made.... it's like saying Keke Napep is locally made. This is locally assembled shit.....this is a big scan.[/quote

I follow the advert presented to us. They said innoson built their production plant in the east and they built all manners of autos there. So who I'm I to think otherwise. Oga let other auto company come and be assembling their cars like innoson instead of importing finished products. Bless you

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by AerialMapper: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
This is nice...
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by kelly72: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nice one, not there yet sha!

I thought someone gave them a nice emblem, why this same old school kindoff emblem nah!

They said their emblem had been changed once and now registered as patent. They can't change it until 15 years except they pay through their nose.

They made lots of sense with that explanàtion but, I think they should have paid through their nose to change it now. That new one could help them gain mileage.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
olakan22:

He meant that they have ordered plates and stuffs (you see that steering wheel and its logo?) in the old designs so much for vehicles they haven't even manufactured. Those stuffs are in the warehouse. They've been paid for. They have to exhaust them before using new designs. If not, they'll incur a huge loss.

Do you understand now?
Oga no dey change mouth learn to accept when you are wrong.
You said Innoson said he will "RECALL" all the old cars to effect the change on them.
No dey come blow lie here in attempt to defend and support him... If you don't have proper info on an issue you close your mouth, don't say one thing amd start dancing trying to prove your wrong point right
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2021
michlins:
Late 80s and early 90s the Taiwanese and Chinese were copying the Japanese who had copied the Germans in the early 50s.

Having said that, what have you manufactured even if na drawings

You dey mind the tribal bigot? All these poverty ravaged brains on NL with their 'Crab mentality' everything is about tribalism, reason he put up BAT's picture to drive home his useless point.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by slowice(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
Baba wat are u saying? So Mazda dat changed Logo recalled old models abi....kai! Are u from the North?

Oga be smart a lil bit naw.... The company ve huge stock of manufacturing parts with logos on them and fully paid for.... Until they exhaust their stock they can't possibly use a new logo as it ll amount to huge losses for them. It ll take years. The company you mentioned above planned it for years before finally implementing it. This is how we know people who know nothing about business, they think things can just be done instantly by a decree.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2021
ojkalito:
we talking of countries that manufactures car from scratch and you are talking company.... direct ur question elsewhere

RR engines are made my Rolls Royce in Derby England. You flatin0s are stupid.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by kelly72: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nice one, not there yet sha!

I thought someone gave them a nice emblem, why this same old school kindoff emblem nah!

They said their emblem had been changed once and now registered as patent. They can't change it until 15 years except they pay through their nose.

They made lots of sense with that explanation but, I think they should have paid through their nose to change it now. That new one could help them gain mileage.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Innocent always making us proud
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
I just wish this man will just change this his IVM logo, to something more Cathy. Nice car anyway.

May be you will think Toyota should change its logo too, also Mercedes and Peugeot and others
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by DSC7: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
mman830:

Be real man... What percentage of our 200 million people can afford a brand new car?

And what about those buying internationally made Brand new cars?....

Why can't our leaders use these local made cars to encourage local manufacturing companies?...

We just don't value what we have...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) / ©©Comprehensive Vehicle History Report®.Whatsapp Vin no to +2348060365068 / Weird And Wonderful Car Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.