Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) (55458 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Things To Know About Phyna’s Innoson IVM G5T / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Depressed101: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:
Who will buy this moving Coffin? This fake and substandard China made motor. I rather use my money buy keke. grin ; grin grin grin grin
me cool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by KingBillionaire(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2021
It looks like a Toyota Highlander though
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by LikeAking: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Arijude:
stop educating those evil people. Their envy can't stop innoson.

Yo u are very smart.

Instaed of Naija youths to learn fron Innoson concept and apply it in their own biz. They have allowed hate and tribalisim to rob them of knowledge.

In the next 20 years innoson will pas this level.

Na small, small.

Only one man cant manufacture the whole parts and accessories of a car.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by slowice(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Your father must be a very usless and stupid man...
If you had a responsible father like i did. You will respect him amd that respect will translate into respect for other fathers ..... You have only showed how low your father is by bringing my highly respected father into an argument....
Stupid hoodlum

I never insulted your dad, you did that by insulting my ancestors. That's on you, if you had any respect for your "responsible " dad, you would bridle that soakaway you call mouth. And now again, you just called your father a useless and stupid man..... Too bad you can't control yourself.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by AK481(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

Dnt want to spend on new logo
Dnt want to spend on advert
Dnt want to spend havin ambassador

Not true , they have ungrateful Ambasador.

Laycon and mercy were given brand new innoson gwagon, have u seen them ride it?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2021
chinese cars..just name change....no big deal..only for the gullible....cheap ass substandard sturvsss
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2021
chai
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2021
GOD WILL BLESS YOU I DONT KNOW WHY NIGERIANS ARE SO GULLIBLE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MADE IN NIGERIA CARS THEY IMPORT THESE CARS AND GIVE THEM INNISON EMBLEM FINISH. THATS WHY OUR LEADERS KEEP DOING AS THEY PLEASE CAUSE THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS A slowpoke
chronos00:
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Britain4(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Gonna get it
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

What will an ambassador do for them?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
Yes it will cost much implementing the new logo. WHEN DID THEY SAY THEY WILL RECALL ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
I wonder oo. People wey do findings dey add jara on top
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by computerglobal(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2021
All I see here is a lot of hate, bitterness and tribalism. They've turned the thread to a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow. That's some cool shit right there. cool
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Udymos: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
All these people complaining and condemning, what have they produced in their entire lives?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by fujirice: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

Make una allow this man to grow in his own pace na!
Ah ahn!!!
What’s all these pressure? As a good businessman he is, you don’t know the other stuff he’s doing in the background. Everything is not all about noise.
He doesn’t want his case to be like TSTV
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by osita76(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nice one, not there yet sha!

I thought someone gave them a nice emblem, why this same old school kindoff emblem nah!
the Kia emblem is not different from the Innoson design but Kia stick to it with pride so let the emblem be

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by berbs: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

Ask yourself the profit they make after tax.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Thazard(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akunatakasi:
That there IVM granite ... Naa bomb... Omo Hilux no near that one.. kaaaiiii NDDC charter am... grin

I've been seeing that pick up truck and tried identifying it.But couldn't.

Gosh that pick up is so beautiful.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Zionman24: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Innoson, kudos to you . We all know a King is never king in his own Land especially Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by hunter21(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

Innoson is not yet serious
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
cool looking SUV with it's sleek design
dis...is by far...better than...dat shitty IVM Ikenga

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mutemenot:
The best they have produced so far. Kudos
Maybe you are right, but I like Ikenga.
It's the best for me... That's the physical structure
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
How about if they employed a professional photographer to take high quality pictures in a well lit and artistic environment? This one looks like it was taken with infinix hot 2 camera cheesy. Great design though.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Pat081: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
mytime24:
Innoson is too stingy

hmmmmm nothing can make people happy in this world are your people using those cars?? No , so why is he Sting
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by justmondris: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
The problem of this brand is that they focus too much on waiting for the Nigeria government to buy their cars instead of channeling their energy and strategies to marketing their products to Nigerians. Since I was born but now I am getting old, I have never seen anybody driving their car in Edo or Lagos state. Mr.CEO, this is my advice to you market your products to Nigerians and stop waiting for the Government to buy your products.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
dynicks:
says someone typing from Benin republic...

Just like NNANDI KANU the CHINA MADE SHEKAU. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Nigerian amaka cool

Abeg no spoil Nigerian name. No attach Nigeria with any fake and substandard China made motor. grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2021

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

after years of prayers for innoson to fail it didn't work, this is all you can come up with? for your information innoson cars are been used all over west Africa, he is currently working on cars a west African President ordered

Lies. The ones my company bought a year ago are currently in the mechanic workshops here in Oweri. His motors are substandard China made Cars. My official car is an INNOSON MOTOR, but I only used it for 2 weeks. It's parked in our yard for 2 years now. I rather drive my 8 year old Tokumbo Car, instead of driving a moving Coffin.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lies. The ones my company bought a year ago are currently in the mechanic workshops here in Oweri. His motors are substandard China made Cars. My official car is an INNOSON MOTOR, but I only used it for 2 weeks. It's parked in our yard for 2 years now. I rather drive my 8 year old Tokumbo Car, instead of driving a moving Coffin.

lies from a hater, which company of yours bought innoson cars? you bought innoson car and used for only 2 yrs? Mr man you are a jobless liar ,
innoson provide maintenance services to companies/costumers who buy innoson motors, at a very low cost, STFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) / ©©Comprehensive Vehicle History Report®.Whatsapp Vin no to +2348060365068 / Weird And Wonderful Car Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.